Kaijuu Sentai Suiseiger / Sea Beasts Task Force Suiseiger / 海獣戦隊スイセイジャー

Hiro walks into the dining room to see Rei buried into her laptop. Her Atlantis City scrapbook and huge piles of paper were also placed in front of her. The young man takes a seat across the university student, who finally looks up.

“Ah, Hiro,†Rei smiled, “It’s rare of you to be up this early.â€

“Well, same old Rei,†Hiro grinned, “Always up so early to get down to work.â€

“Otou-san left a lot of unfinished work before he died, so I’m just doing him a favour by completing all of it, though there’s so much to work on…â€

“What are you working on right now?â€

“This.â€

The 20-year old slides a piece of paper across the table towards the 22-year old, showing a picture of a fearsome creature with large sized tentacles, seemingly assaulting a ship. The Aquarian’s face changed drastically upon seeing the picture.

“It’s called Kraken,†she explained, “Otou-san said it’s the most powerful Sea Demon in the ocean, thus the title ‘King of the Sea Demons’. Looking at this picture, I wonder if it truly exists…â€

“Kraken…†he muttered.

“Sigh, maybe it’s better if it doesn’t exist, huh! Hiro?â€

“I need some fresh air.â€

After the young man leaves the dining room, Rei hears the door shutting.

“Was it something I said?â€

===========================================================================

SUPER SENTAI SERIES

Kaijuu Sentai Suiseiger
海獣戦隊スイセイジャー

Opening Theme: Colours of the Heart by UVERworld

Ocean 16: The Giant Sea Demon Appears! / 巨大な海鬼が現れる!

Davy Stone, distraught, sits in his throne and taps the armrest furiously. The throne room fades into a destroyed town square, with a younger Davy Stone standing in the middle of the chaos. He smiles at the sight of dead bodies and sorrowful cries.

“David!â€

The Sea Demon lord turns around to see his best friend, a younger Neptune, running towards him. The young Sea God was appalled at the sight of the situation, as well as his best friend’s appearance.

“What have you done?!†Neptune questioned.

“Ask the humans, Neptune!†Davy Stone retorted, “They made me do it!!â€

“Stop this nonsense at once! This isn’t the David Jones I know!!â€

“That’s right. I’m no longer David Jones! From today, I am Davy Stone, lord of the Sea Demons!!â€

The two ex-best friends battle it out in the midst of the burning town square and their weapons clash. The scenery fades out and an angered Davy Stone tosses his wine goblet across the throne room. Siren, who was approaching the humanoid stonefish, ducks and it hits the wall behind her.

“What do you want?!†he bellowed.

“My apologies for interrupting, Davy Stone-sama,†she apologized, “But I’m ready to carry out your plans for today.â€

“I’m not in the mood for anything right now, so leave me be!â€

“As you wish, my lord…â€

Rei was serving the Aquarians strawberry and blueberry pancakes when Juka rushes towards the breakfast table, taking a seat immediately. She noticed Hiro’s empty seat.

“Where’s Hiro?†Juka asked.

“He went out early this morning,†Rei replied, “Said something about needing some fresh air.â€

“Well, that’s rare,†said Riku munching onto his pancakes, “To even think he was up earlier than all of us.â€

“Is something the matter with him?†Megumi wondered.

“Well, I was showing him a picture of Kraken…â€

Youhei narrowed his eyes.

“So, that’s why…â€

“Kraken…?†Riku blinked, “Now where have I heard of that creature before??â€

“It really sounds familiar…†Juka added.

“You both were too young to remember,†Megumi giggled, “Back to the topic, Kraken was the Sea Demon who attempted to destroy Atlantis City during the Atlantis-Sunken War.â€

“Precisely,†Youhei agreed, “While Suisei Serpent is the Guardian of Atlantis City, Kraken is known to be the Guardian of Sunken City. These two will always collide if they were put together.â€

The childhood friends nodded, so did the university student.

“Thanks to the Aquarians from the Serpent Family, Atlantis City hasn’t been invaded for years since that war. Unfortunately, an Aquarian sacrificed himself at that time in order to protect us.â€

Rei and the Aquarians remain silent, but Youhei shrugs it off with a chuckle.

“Since everybody is worried about Hiro, I’ll go find him.â€

Hiro was lying on the beach, with his hands underneath his head. The sleeping Aquarian’s mind slowly drifts away. A little boy is seen guarding the pathway leading towards Atlantis City, with a few adult Aquarians around the area. Then, an adult Aquarian approaches the little boy.

“Hiro!†he called.

“Tou-san,†replied the little boy.

“Come here boy, I’ve something to tell you.â€

The excited little boy rushes to the man and sits onto his father’s lap, who smiles and pats his son’s head.

“You have a story to tell, Tou-san?â€

“Yup, and Tou-san has to tell you before it’s too late.â€

The little boy looks at his father, puzzled, and the man just smiles at his son. He takes a folded piece of paper from his pocket and unfolds it to reveal a picture of a ferocious looking creature.

“This creature is called Kraken,†he explained, “The most powerful Sea Demon.â€

“The most powerful Sea Demon?†Hiro blinked, “Suisei Serpent is the most powerful Sea Beast!â€

The man laughs and nods in agreement.

“That’s right, son and as Aquarians of the Serpent Family, it’s our duty to defeat this scoundrel.â€

During the Atlantis-Sunken War, a shadow engulfs the Serpent Family Aquarians, who gasped at the sight of Kraken. However, the man steps forward.

“Come forth, Suisei Serpent!â€

The little boy watches in tears as his father, standing atop Suisei Serpent’s head, collides into Kraken, causing a huge explosion.

“TOU-SAN!!!â€

Hiro, covered in cold sweat, springs up and spots two kids running by with a beach ball in their hands. Then, a hand reaches out and the 22-year old looks up to see Youhei. He grabs his comrade’s hand and the 23-year old pulls him up.

“I heard about everything from Rei,†Youhei explained.

“Heard about what?†Hiro raised an eyebrow.

“You know, about… about Kraken…â€

“That never came across my mind at all.â€

An explosion breaks out at this moment, not far from where the two Aquarians are. They exchange nods and rush over.

The Aquatic Crystals glow vigorously in Riku and the girls’ hands. They look at each other and hurry out of the house.

“Be careful!†Rei advised.

Siren plucks her musical harp and a line of musical notes smash buildings apart, while the Piranharoids cut down frightened citizens.

“OHOHOHO! What a pleasant sight, indeed!!â€

“Stop right there!â€

The seductress whirls around to spot the Aquarians standing before her, glaring at her with angry faces. The piranha foot soldiers gather around her upon seeing the heroes.

“Aquarians,†Siren smiled, “You’ve finally show up.â€

“What’s your scheme now?†Youhei questioned.

“Just trying to destroy the surface world and the humans as usual.â€

“What did you say?†Megumi growled, “As if we’ll allow that!â€

“Why don’t you try and stop me?â€

“Everyone,†said Hiro, “Let’s henshin!â€

“OH!â€

A five split screen shows the five youngsters snapping their necklaces off their necks, followed by inserting their Aquatic Crystals into the Aquariser. Then, they do a half crouch before straightening themselves up and bringing their wristlets to the side of their faces, pushing the button on the device.

“Kaijuu Henshin!â€

SPLASH!

A huge tsunami is brought by their Sea Beasts, each letting out a cry. The tsunami smashes into its respective hosts, flooding the background. When they leap out of the water, they land on a narrow cliff in their Suiseiger forms.

“The Serpent Aquatic Warrior,†SuiseiRed announced. He does a low leap and lands in a low crouch, with his left arm imitating a serpent’s body shape and his right arm at his waist, “SuiseiRed,†followed by straightening up, “Hiro!â€

“The Swordfish Aquatic Warrior,†SuiseiBlue declared. He does a few piercing-like gestures with his arms and points his right arm outright, “SuiseiBlue,†and he stands up with his arms folded, “Youhei!â€

“The Orca Aquatic Warrior,†SuiseiGreen pronounced. He stomps the ground twice with his left foot and got down on one knee, slamming the ground with his right palm, “SuiseiGreen,†and gets up rubbing the nose part of his helmet with his left thumb, “Riku!â€

“The Sea Lion Aquatic Warrior,†SuiseiYellow exclaimed. She brushes the sands on the ground to the sides with both foot quickly, “SuiseiYellow,†and punches her right fist into her left palm, “Juka!â€

“The Jellyfish Aquatic Warrior,†SuiseiPink cried. She performs a circular movement with her arms, followed by forming an M shape with her arms, “SuiseiPink,†and holds her right fist up, “Megumi!â€

“Protecting the surface from the depths of the sea!†declared the red warrior, “Kaijuu Sentai...â€

“...SUISEIGER!â€

“You five are only a sight for sore eyes. Piranharoids, KILL THEM!â€

The Piranharoids lift their daggers and charge at the Suiseigers. SuiseiRed steps forward and rubs his left wrist, while the others step forward afterwards.

“Let’s put this to an end!â€

“OH!â€

SuiseiGreen grabs hold of a car and tosses it at the Piranharoids before they got near, causing an explosion to set off. SuiseiYellow leaps through the fire, equipped with her Ashika Gauntlet.

“Ashika Punch!â€

After flooring the foot soldiers on the frontline, SuiseiBlue and SuiseiPink emerge from within the fires, holding their crystals outwards.

“Come forth, Suisei Kajiki! Suisei Kurage!â€

The Sea Beasts knock the Piranharoids away with ease, clearing the path for SuiseiRed to get to Siren, who blocks his incoming Serpent Harpoon with her musical harp.

“I don’t know what you’re planning,†SuiseiRed said, “But whatever it is, I won’t let it happen!â€

“I’m not all that worried,†Siren sneered, “Since you don’t have the power to stop me either way.â€

“What did you say?!â€

The seductress smirks and kicks the red warrior away, but was caught by his friends from behind.

“That’s right, Aquarians. You don’t have the power to stop me and because of that, I’m taking the chance to unleash a powerful being that has been slumbering for years!â€

SuiseiBlue isn’t pleased as he knows something foreboding is going to happen sooner or later.

“Powerful being… slumbering for years…†SuiseiPink murmured, “Could it be?!â€

Siren laughs maniacally and finally straightens herself up after a moment.

“That’s right,†she smiled sinisterly, “Arise… KRAKEN!â€

The ground starts shaking vigorously and the Suiseigers turn to see a gigantic tsunami hurling towards Japan, to them and the citizens’ horror. Citizens evacuate from the buildings as buildings start collapsing and causing debris to fall from above. Several houses were dragged across the country by the tsunami waves, killing thousands. New reports regarding the incident, as well as ordering the citizens to evacuate, broadcast nationwide.

“I can’t believe this is happening!†SuiseiGreen cried.

“What are we going to do?!†SuiseiYellow wondered.

“There’s nothing you can do,†Siren mocked, “You five don’t even have the power to stop the powerful Kraken!â€

“DAMN YOU!†SuiseiRed cursed.

The red warrior and the seductress engage into a second round, sending sparks away as their weapons clash. SuiseiBlue quickly takes note of the direction Kraken is taking.

“He’s heading towards the nuclear plants!†he declared.

“If he inflicts damages on those plants,†SuiseiPink said, “The surface world will be completely wiped out!â€

“No time to lose, let’s go after him!â€

“OH!â€

Davy Stone and Tatsunoko watch the chaos with delight back in Sunken City. The Sea Demon lord pours himself a goblet of wine.

“After years of waiting,†he exclaimed, “I finally get to see the surface world getting sunk to the bottom of the ocean!â€
“A very celebrating day indeed, my lord,†agreed the humanoid seahorse.

Rei, who evacuated to the town square, was watching the news along with several other citizens, when she noticed a group of kids crying. The 20-year old smiles and approaches them.

“I know the earthquake and tsunami are scary, but don’t cry!â€

“Onee-chan, do you think… heroes exist…?â€

“Of course they do and if you believe in them, they will certainly put a stop to this, so we shouldn’t give up hope!â€

Kraken prepares to smash the nuclear plants into pieces with one of its tentacles, when the four Suiseigers intervened.

“You’re not getting anywhere near them!†SuiseiGreen shouted.

“You’ll have to go through us first!†SuiseiYellow exclaimed.

The giant Sea Demon roars and smacks the ground, knocking them off their feet. They quickly spring back up onto their feet and take out their crystals.

“Come forth, Suisei Kajiki! Suisei Orca! Suisei Ashika! Suisei Kurage!â€

The Sea Beasts burst out from their respective crystals and the Suiseigers, wielding their Kaijuu Arms, leap into the air.

“Kajiki Gash!â€

“Orca Slam!â€

“Ashika Strike!â€

“Kurage Sting!â€

However, due to their size, their attacks didn’t leave a single scratch on Kraken. The giant Sea Demon counterattacks by slapping them away like insects and they got tossed into different parts of the nuclear plant area.

SuiseiRed kicks off the ground and stretches out his leg, with Suisei Serpent swirling in the background behind him.

“Serpent Kick!â€

Luck wasn’t on the red warrior’s side, as Siren smacks him away with her musical harp, sending him hitting into a concrete wall. The seductress leaps at him, grabs his neck and tosses him towards a nearby car. He lands onto the rooftop and causes the car to collapse, destroying it.

“Your attacks are no longer effective,†Siren snickered, “You’ll have to try better than that if you wish to stop me.â€

“Even if it means sacrificing my life,†SuiseiRed declared, “I’ll do anything to protect this world!â€

SuiseiRed kicks off the car and attempts to execute a drop attack onto Siren with Serpent Harpoon, but his weapon got caught in between the strings of the musical harp.

“What?!â€

“Too bad for you!â€

The seductress plucks the strings and the impact of the music throws the red warrior across the field. His suit deactivates as he rolls away, landing on his chest. She walks up to the 22-year old and stomps onto his back.

“ARGH!†Hiro screamed.

“Naïve fool,†Siren insulted, “You’re no different from that pathetic old man of yours.â€

An image of the young man’s father sacrificing himself to defeat Kraken in the Atlantis-Sunken War flashes into his mind.

“You dare mention Tou-san…!â€

“That man was a complete fool for giving up his life, when he could have joined us Sea Demonians for a chance to live. The same thing with your stupid girlfriend’s parents, they were also given the chance to live if they join the Sea Demonians, but they were foolish enough to refuse!â€

“SHUT UP!â€

Fueled with so much anger, the Aquarian jumps up to his feet and delivers a kick to the seductress’s face. She whirls around and sends another attack with her musical harp, hitting the young man hard in the chest and he soon collapses to the ground.

Kraken successfully smashed the first nuclear plant, causing it to explode and soon the other three plants got affected as well. When the giant Sea Demon was about to destroy the main city, Siren appears.

“That’s enough for today, Kraken. We shall return to Sunken City and celebrate this glorious day!â€

Kraken roars and submerges into the. Siren follows suit.

“News update, it has been reported that the nuclear plants have been damaged. There aren’t warnings of radiation leakage as of now, but please take extra caution in case of emergency. Also, we’ve received news that four victims were discovered near the danger zone.â€

The large screen shows the four Aquarians, scattered around the nuclear plant area, lying unconscious underneath the rubble.

“Another news update, a young man has been discovered in the area of the epicenter. We’re currently sending rescue teams to retrieve these five victims. Stay tuned for more updates.â€

Rei is in utter shock upon hearing the news, not able to believe that the Aquarians failed to stop the chaos. The 20-year old drops to her knees and the citizens around her check on her.

“Hey, are you okay?â€

“What’s the matter?â€

“Everyone…†Rei muttered, “No…â€

Ending Theme: To All Tha Dreamers by SOUL’d OUT

S

scikaiju

Tough one for the rangers, they're going to wor double tme to beat this one.

♥Saki-Hime♥
Nice that you included the recent disasters into your story...
And I really hope that the Suiseigers are all right... ^^
Fantastic story as always... ^^

The Emperor of the Last Empire
i just fell in love with YOUr story...how can I missed this unbellievable great one?

Suiseiger's back!

“It’s called Kraken,†she explained, “Otou-san said it’s the most powerful Sea Demon in the ocean, thus the title ‘King of the Sea Demons’. Looking at this picture, I wonder if it truly exists…â€

“Kraken…†he muttered.

The little boy watches in tears as his father, standing atop Suisei Serpent’s head, collides into Kraken, causing a huge explosion.

“TOU-SAN!!!â€

“I heard about everything from Rei,†Youhei explained.

“Heard about what?†Hiro raised an eyebrow.

“You know, about… about Kraken…â€

“I don’t know what you’re planning,†SuiseiRed said, “But whatever it is, I won’t let it happen!â€

“I’m not all that worried,†Siren sneered, “Since you don’t have the power to stop me either way.â€

“I can’t believe this is happening!†SuiseiGreen cried.

“What are we going to do?!†SuiseiYellow wondered.

“There’s nothing you can do,†Siren mocked, “You five don’t even have the power to stop the powerful Kraken!â€

“Everyone…†Rei muttered, “No…â€

SUPER SENTAI SERIES

Kaijuu Sentai Suiseiger
海獣戦隊スイセイジャー

Opening Theme: Colours of the Heart by UVERworld

Ocean 17: The King of the Ocean / 海の王者

The Sea Demons celebrate their victory, as the Piranharoids cheer with their own wine goblets. Siren cackles and enjoys her wine, so did Davy Stone. However, Tatsunoko didn’t seem happy at all.

“Stop being such a spoilt sport, Tatsunoko,†Siren teased, “After all, we’ve finally defeated those accursed Aquarians.â€

“Oh, I’m happy,†said Tatsunoko sarcastically, “But I won’t agree about the ‘we’ part.â€

“You’re just jealous that I was able to revive Kraken from his long slumber.â€

“No, I am not!â€

“SILENCE!†Davy Stone bellowed.

Both Sea Demon Ministers quickly back down and onto their knees.

“We may have defeated those five pests, but we still have Atlantis City. Kraken failed to destroy it during the Atlantis-Sunken War, but this time, nothing can stop it now!â€

The Piranharoids snicker among themselves upon hearing that.

Rei bursts through the hospital entrance and rushes towards the counter, panting and trying to catch a breath. The nurse at the counter blinks at her.

“The five victims, I’m… I’m a family member… of theirs…â€

“Please wait one moment. Room 505, fifth floor.â€

The 20-year old enter the ward to find Hiro sitting by the window, while the rest are still bedridden. She quietly shuts the door behind her.

“Hey, everyone,†Rei smiled, “How are you all feeling?â€

“Not so good,†Megumi replied, “But we’ll manage.â€

“This stinks!†Riku complained, “How are we going to defeat Kraken?! It’s so freaking huge while we’re just like a bunch of puny fishes!!â€

“That’s what I’m worried about,†Youhei confessed, “I guess Siren was right, we don’t have the power to defeat it…â€

Hiro punches the window with anger upon hearing that, startling his fellow Aquarians. Juka starts worrying for the young man. On the way home, Rei comes through the door to see King Neptune sitting on the couch, playing with Pochama.

“King Neptune?â€

“Ah, you’re finally home. I’ve been waiting.â€

“I was out visiting them at the hospital,†Rei explained, “They’ll be released tomorrow.â€

“That’s just what I wanted to know,†King Neptune exclaimed, “But I’m afraid tomorrow might be too late.â€

“Too late?â€

“I’ve received news that Davy Stone is planning to use Kraken to attack Atlantis City while they’re hospitalized.â€

“Eh, attack Atlantis City?!â€

An army of Piranharoids gathered in front of the gates of Sunken City, with Davy Stone, Tatsunoko and Siren standing in a row, facing them. Kraken was waiting outside the gates.

“Listen and listen well,†Davy Stone announced, “We may have lost to the Aquarians years ago in the Atlantis-Sunken War, but today, we shall change history. We will destroy Atlantis City and wipe the entire Aquarian race from the depths of the ocean!â€

“OH!†cheered the Piranharoids.

“Move out!†Tatsunoko commanded.

The Piranharoids quickly dispatch from the gates of Sunken City, with Kraken leading the way. Tatsunoko and Siren watch them with a huge smirk on their faces.

“This will be the end… of Atlantis City…†Davy Stone snickered.

A Serpent Family Aquarian soldier is patrolling along the pathway leading towards Atlantis City, when the giant turtle starts making strange sounds. His eyes widen.

“Sound the alarm!†he shouted, “The Sea Demonians are coming!! Sound the alarm!!!â€

The Aquarian citizens quickly grab their children off the street and rush into their respective residence, while the Aquarian soldiers mobilize towards the gates from their stations, grabbing their weapons along with them.

“Front line soldiers come with me!†ordered the Aquarian commander, “The rest of you, guard the women and the children!!â€

Juka quietly approaches Hiro, who was still sitting by the window, watching the humans walking care freely outside the hospital compound.

“Hiro, are you okay…?†she asked.

“I’m fine,†he replied dully, “Just leave me alone…â€

“But I’m worried…â€

“I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!â€

The young man shoves the young girl’s hand off of his arm and pushes her away, causing her to lose her balance and knock into a cart of supplementary goods. Juka lands painfully onto the ground and finds her right hand bleeding. Hiro is about to help her up, until Youhei punches the 22-year old in the face, to Riku and Megumi’s shock.

“How dare you hurt Juka!†he bellowed.

Hiro, completely terrified, remains silent. Youhei shoots him a dirty look and helps Juka to her bed, followed by cleaning her wound. Seeing the 23-year old being so protective and brotherly towards the 18-year old seemed so new to Riku.

“Youhei…â€

Youhei applies some iodine onto the wound, causing Juka to twitch in pain and pull her arm away, but the 23-year old grips tightly onto it.

“It hurts…â€

“I know it hurts, but just try to bear with it for a little longer, okay?â€

At this moment, Rei bursts through the doors and tries to catch her breath, panting heavily. Megumi runs to her aid.

“Are you alright?†she asked.

“Atlantis City…†panted the university student, “…is in… trouble… Kraken…!â€

The Aquarians gasp upon hearing that. Hiro, however, wastes no time and rushes out of the ward.

“Ah, Hiro!†Rei called, “Wait!!â€

“We’ve got to go after him,†Megumi exclaimed, “He might do something foolish!â€

“Alright, let’s go!â€

“Wait, I haven’t finished this conversation yet!â€

The Aquarian soldiers and Piranharoids engage into a death match, brandishing their weapons at each other, while the giant turtle carrying Atlantis City attempts to knock Kraken away from the city entrance.

“Kill them!†Siren cried, “Kill them all!!â€

The piranha foot soldiers stab the soldiers in the gut with their Piranha Dagger, while some others sink their fangs into the soldiers’ necks, killing them. Several Piranharoids also managed to invade the city.

“Protect the children!†ordered an Aquarian soldier, “Don’t let the Piranharoids anywhere near them!!â€

“We share claim our victory today, Aquarians!†declared a Piranharoid, “DIE!!â€

During the heat of the battle, the five Aquarians finally arrive, gasping at the sight of dead Aquarian soldiers outside the gates. The Aquarian commander is about to meet his fate, until Hiro jumps in and kicks the Piranharoid away.

“Hiro!†cried the Aquarian commander, “You’re back!!â€

“I can’t let anybody destroy my home, sir,†Hiro exclaimed.

“Several Piranharoids have already entered the city, but I’m already struggling with the situation here!â€

“Leave that to me and Megumi,†Youhei volunteered, “We’ll get rid of them.â€

“Juka and I will handle the Piranharoids outside here,†Riku added.

“Thanks for your help, kids. Hiro, come with me, we’ll take care of Kraken!â€

“Yes sir!â€

A group of children are cornered by the piranha foot soldiers, crying in fear. When a Piranharoid lifts his Piranha Dagger, Megumi grabs his forearm from behind and flips him to the ground. Youhei kicks a Piranharoid away and roundhouse kick the rest of them.

Riku and Juka throw their fists forward, punching two Piranharoids in the face and they tumble over to the ground. The 19-year old grabs a rock and tosses it forward, followed by the 18-year old sending her fist through the rock, smashing it into pieces and it rains down onto the piranha foot soldiers.

Hiro punches a Piranharoid in the gut and karate chops him on the back, sending him to the ground. A three split screen shows the Piranharoids pouncing on top of the Aquarians, pinning them to the ground.

“Kaijuu Henshin!â€

SPLASH!

Five colours flash underneath the piranha foot soldiers and they get thrown off, revealing the Suiseigers. The Piranharoids slowly back away upon seeing the five coloured warriors.

“The Serpent Aquatic Warrior,†SuiseiRed announced. He does a low leap and lands in a low crouch, with his left arm imitating a serpent’s body shape and his right arm at his waist, “SuiseiRed,†followed by straightening up, “Hiro!â€

“The Swordfish Aquatic Warrior,†SuiseiBlue declared. He does a few piercing-like gestures with his arms and points his right arm outright, “SuiseiBlue,†and he stands up with his arms folded, “Youhei!â€

“The Orca Aquatic Warrior,†SuiseiGreen pronounced. He stomps the ground twice with his left foot and got down on one knee, slamming the ground with his right palm, “SuiseiGreen,†and gets up rubbing the nose part of his helmet with his left thumb, “Riku!â€

“The Sea Lion Aquatic Warrior,†SuiseiYellow exclaimed. She brushes the sands on the ground to the sides with both foot quickly, “SuiseiYellow,†and punches her right fist into her left palm, “Juka!â€

“The Jellyfish Aquatic Warrior,†SuiseiPink cried. She performs a circular movement with her arms, followed by forming an M shape with her arms, “SuiseiPink,†and holds her right fist up, “Megumi!â€

“Protecting the surface from the depths of the sea!†declared the red warrior, “Kaijuu Sentai...â€

“...SUISEIGER!â€

Kraken smacks several Serpent Family Aquarian soldiers away. However, Hiro and the Aquarian commander managed to dodge the attack. The Sea Demonian proceeds by approaching Atlantis City.

“Hiro, get back up, I’ll-...â€

“I’ll stop him!â€

“No, wait!â€

The red warrior rushes towards Kraken, snapping the Aquatic Crystal off from around his neck and stretches out his right hand.

“Come forth, Suisei Serpent!†SuiseiRed cried.

Suisei Serpent bursts out from within the crystal and SuiseiRed rides on top of his Sea Beast’s head, gliding towards the incoming Kraken.

“I’ll avenge you, Tou-san…!â€

SuiseiBlue and SuiseiPink emerge from Atlantis City, while SuiseiGreen and SuiseiYellow stop to see SuiseiRed taking on Kraken alone. Before he could lay an attack on Kraken, the giant Sea Demon smacks the red warrior and he falls off of Suisei Serpent, falling towards the ground below.

“HIRO!â€

Suddenly, time stops as SuiseiRed was falling. The next moment, Hiro opens his eyes to find himself in a white dimension. He looks around his surroundings in confusion.

“Where am I…?†he wondered.

“Hiro…†called a familiar voice.

“Tou-san, is that really you, Tou-san?!â€

“What do you think you’re doing, Hiro?â€

“Doing what an Aquarian from the Serpent Family would do,†Hiro explained, “Just like what you’ve told me years ago, to defeat Kraken.â€

“I’m happy that you remembered my words, son,†said the man, “But clearly, you have something else on your mind besides that.â€

“What do you mean?â€

“You’re doing this for the sole purpose of avenging my death, isn’t it?â€

“I…â€

“I know that you were deeply wounded, but son, even if it means sacrificing myself, I would do anything to protect my home and my loved ones. I hope you’ll understand and I hope you’ll do the same.â€

“Tou-san…â€

“Good luck, my son…â€

SuiseiRed snaps back to reality and before he hits the ground, Suisei Serpent catches him in time. At this moment, the other Suiseigers are smacked off their feet by Kraken. Upon seeing this, it fuels the red warrior’s rage.

“LEAVE THEM ALONE!â€

A burst of lightning shoots out from Suisei Serpent’s horn, knocking the giant Sea Demonian away from his comrades. Inspired by Hiro’s determination to protect his friends and Suisei Serpent’s determination to never give up, the other Sea Beasts response with a roar, causing their Aquatic Crystals to glow vigorously.

“What’s going on?†SuiseiGreen blinked.

“I don’t know,†SuiseiPink replied, “But I feel weird…â€

“Everyone,†SuiseiRed cried, “We have to combine our powers!â€

“But, how…?†SuiseiBlue asked.

“Just follow my lead!â€

The red warrior held up his Aquatic Crystal and the other Suiseigers follow suit.

“Kaijuu Shoukan!â€

The crystals lift off their palms and it bursts into the five Sea Beasts. They swirl around their respective masters and merge with them, followed by enlarging themselves. The Suiseigers soon reappear inside their respective Sea Beasts’ cockpit, with their Aquatic Crystals placed in the middle of a control podium.

“What just happened?†SuiseiBlue wondered.

“I think we just merged with our Sea Beasts,†SuiseiPink replied.

“That’s disgusting!†SuiseiGreen exclaimed, “I’m actually inside Suisei Orca’s stomach?!â€

“No time for that,†SuiseiRed interrupted, “We have to defeat Kraken once and for all, together!â€

“OH!â€

Kraken roars and swings its tentacles at the Sea Beasts. Suisei Kurage dodges the tentacles and stings them with its stingers, stunning them temporarily. This is when Suisei Kajiki comes in, striking the giant Sea Demon hard in the chest with its nose, followed by Suisei Orca and Suisei Ashika throwing themselves onto it, knocking it over.

“Get him, Suisei Serpent!â€

Suisei Serpent wraps itself around Kraken, crushing and squeezing the giant Sea Demon within its grip, causing it to growl in pain. Suddenly, the angered Kraken manages to break free from Suisei Serpent’s grip, grabbing the Sea Beast with one of its tentacle, followed by tossing it at the other Sea Beasts.

“WHOA!†SuiseiGreen cried, “Even with our Sea Beasts enlarged, we still can’t defeat this persistent guy!!â€

“Hiro, any ideas?†SuiseiPink asked.

“We have to combine to our powers,†SuiseiRed declared, “That way, we can bring Kraken down!â€

“And how do we do that?†SuiseiBlue questioned with his arms folded.

“By doing this!â€

SuiseiRed places his right palm over his crystal on the control podium, the others follow suit.

“Kaijuu Gattai!â€

The Aquatic Crystals response with a glow, upon hearing that voice command. Suisei Serpent’s body folds down into half, forming the legs. Then, Suisei Orca comes in and attaches its two lower fins to the legs, with its head folding down at the same time to become the chest.

Suisei Kajiki and Suisei Ashika comes in after that, with their heads detaching from the front and moving to the back, revealing hands underneath, followed by attaching to Suisei Orca’s two upper fins. Finally, Suisei Kurage enters and rests on top of Suisei Orca, forming the head and a face is revealed.

“Tanjou,†SuiseiRed pronounced.

“SuiseiKing!â€

The children back at Atlantis City looks up and spots SuiseiKing through the glass dome, with the sunlight shining down onto it.

“It’s the legendary King of the Ocean!†they wowed.

“Alright,†SuiseiGreen cheered, “Now you’re talking!â€

“Now we have the power to defeat Kraken,†SuiseiBlue smirked.

“Everyone,†SuiseiRed said, “Let’s do it!â€

“OH!â€

Kraken shoots two tentacles at SuiseiKing, however, the giant Aquatic Warrior grabs it in time, swinging the giant Sea Demon around before tossing it a few meters away from Atlantis City.

“Suiseiken!â€

SuiseiBlue swipes his right palm over his crystal and Suiseiken shoots out from Suisei Kajiki’s nose, before catching it. An angered Kraken recovers and charges towards the giant Aquatic Warrior, who executes a dashing slash, slicing off all of the giant Sea Demon’s tentacles.

“Time to finish this,†SuiseiRed declared, “Be gone, evil spirits of the ocean! Kaijuugiri!!â€

“Kaijuugiri!â€

SuiseiKing grips onto Suiseiken with both hands, charging the Sea Beast spirits into the blade, before throwing a blade beam at Kraken. The blade beam materializes into the five Sea Beast spirits, smashing through the giant Sea Demon and destroying it at last.

Tatsunoko and Siren are tossed into the wall by Davy Stone’s purple aura as he rages. The Sea Demon lord was clearly distraught with the both of them.

“You have failed me for the last time, incompetent imbeciles!†he roared.

“Forgive us, Davy Stone-sama!†they begged.

At this moment, the doors fling open and send the two Piranharoids, who were on guard, flying across the throne room. In comes a man who dons an armour similar to the Piranharoids, except it resembles a shark. He kneels down in front of Davy Stone, with his head down.

“Ah, you’re finally here…â€

====================================================================

Back at the Takahashi Residence at night, Juka was watching the stars from the balcony, when Hiro appears quietly behind her. He hesitates at first, but when he is about to approach the young girl, she turns around and spots him.

“Juka…â€

She attempts to walk away, but the young man grabs her by the arm immediately.

“Wait!†Hiro begged.

“Let go!†Juka demanded.

“Just hear me out. About what happened today, I… I didn’t mean it… I was just, just… frustrated about what was going on and I’m sorry. I hope your wound is okay…â€

“My wound will eventually heal, but not the wound in my heart…â€

The young girl shoves his hand off and rushes towards her room, but before she reaches the door, she turns around only to see Hiro looking down with a sad face. Juka softens up and goes up to him, placing her right hand on his left arm. When the young man looks up, she kisses him on the cheek, shocking him.

“Juka…?â€

“I forgive you.â€

The young man smiles and gently runs his fingers through her hair, pulling her closer by the waist afterwards. Then, he leans in and kisses the young girl on the lips. She returns the kiss and the young couple shares a passionate kiss under the stars.

Ending Theme: To All Tha Dreamers by SOUL’d OUT