Kaijuu Sentai Suiseiger / Sea Beasts Task Force Suiseiger / 海獣戦隊スイセイジャー

S

scikaiju

Some good drama in this on (although they need to get in a line and slap some sense into Riku lol). The flashback into Davey Stone history was nicely done too.

Super Sentai fan
Haven't read all of the first episode yet, but so far it appears to be very good. But I noticed something.... you named the robot penguin "Pochama" after the Japanese name of the Pokemon Piplup, right?

Also, nice job on the name, I thought of doing a water-themed Sentai fanfic under the name "Aqua Sentai Uminger", but this is much better.

Riku being an ass PART 2!

“Who do you think you are using that kind of tone?†Youhei questioned, “You think just because you can stay here for free, you don’t need to take responsibility for something you’ve done?!â€

“It was an accident, damn it!†Riku retorted, “You really think I wanted to do it?!â€

“Hmph, I see you haven’t changed one bit. The last time you caused an accident at Megumi’s shop in the marketplace, you refused to apologize. Now you’ve broken Rei’s window and you still show the same attitude. I guess after all, you’re still a kid.â€

“SHUT UP! I’M NOT A KID!!â€

“I knew someone who was exactly just like you,†King Neptune exclaimed, “He also came to a time where he was just overwhelmed with so much anger, frustration and jealousy. Because of that, he destroyed himself.â€

“You’re wrong! I’m nothing like that bastard!!â€

“So, this is the humans’ true nature! Ungrateful bastards, after all the things I’ve done for you!!â€

“That’s not what I meant…!â€

“You’ll be sorry for this, human!†David bellowed, “If protecting this world is worthless, then I shall bring it down to dust!!â€

Vampire Squid Kaikijin cackles and two long tentacles with mini vampire squids at the tip attach onto both sides of Hiro’s neck, sucking his life energy and transferring them into its host.

“AHHHHH!†Hiro cried.

The Sea Demonian laughs maniacally at the sight of the 22-year old screaming and suffering in his grasp.

“This will be the end of the Suiseigers!†Vampire Squid Kaikijin gloated, “HAHAHAHAHA!!â€

===========================================================================

SUPER SENTAI SERIES

Kaijuu Sentai Suiseiger
海獣戦隊スイセイジャー

Opening Theme: Colours of the Heart by UVERworld

Ocean 15: I Wanna Be Stronger Too! / 僕も強くなりたい!

Riku and Misaki are at the beach shack, enjoying their freshly made tropical juice, with families spending quality time at the beach and the sound of the ocean waves in the background.

“Thanks again for saving me back there,†Misaki thanked.

“Don’t mention it,†Riku grinned, “It’s my job to save people!â€

“What are you, some kind of hero??â€

“Well… something like that. I’m the type who can’t just stand around and watch someone else suffer.â€

The high school girl giggles and takes a sip from her drink. The youth chuckles nervously and plays with his straw for a moment, before popping the question.

“So, why did those guys bully you?†he asked.

“It’s a long story…†she replied.

“If it makes you feel better, you can always tell me.â€

“Well, it all started before my parents left for America. I was supposed to follow them at first, but I didn’t want to leave Japan, so I rebelled. I wanted to go to a public school, but my parents wouldn’t allow it, so they sent me to that so called prestigious school instead. That place is filled with those arrogant rich idiots, I just despise it…â€

The 19-year old frowned, not knowing what America or a prestigious school is. However, seeing the girl looking unhappy, he knew he had to do something to cheer her up.

“Hey, let’s go take a walk on the beach,†Riku suggested.

Two Piranharoids were guarding the entrance of an abandoned warehouse by the docks, when Tatsunoko appears. They greet the humanoid seahorse with a bow and open the huge sliding door on each side, allowing him to enter. Inside the warehouse, the four Aquarians are sitting back to back in a circle and tied together, with a pair of tentacles with mini vampire squids at the tip hanging from above and attached to both side of their necks, slowly draining their life energy.

“Tatsunoko…†Hiro snarled, “…you’re behind all this?!â€

“It’s been awhile, Aquarians,†Tatsunoko snickered, “I knew I’d see you again.â€

“What… what are you trying to say…?†Youhei questioned.

“I’m taking the advantage of your argument with SuiseiGreen. Since he hasn’t unlocked his Sea Beast powers, he’ll be useless and weak on his own. As for the four of you, once all of your life energy has been drained, there’ll be more interesting torture sessions for each and every one of you. Hopefully, you’ll enjoy it. HAHAHA!â€

Vampire Squid Kaikijin, hanging above Tatsunoko, also cackles along with his master.

The sunlight reflects onto the surface of the ocean as Riku and Misaki take a stroll along the shores, making them look like two walking shadows. The high school girl stops to breathe in the fresh smell of the sea water, letting it out with a happy sigh.

“Riku-kun, have you ever thought of what would it be like living in the ocean?â€

“Eh? Um, well… not really…â€

“I really wish I could live freely in the ocean, just like those carefree sea animals.â€

“I disagree. Sea animals live the same kind of life as humans do. They also have to worry about survival and their loved ones.â€

The high school girl covers her mouth and giggles.

“What’s so funny?†RIku frowned.

“First, you claimed you’re a hero,†Misaki explained, “Now you’re talking like a marine biologist.â€

Riku is overwhelmed with anxiety and fear of his identity as an Aquarian being known. Misaki smiles and continues strolling along the beach. The youth follows.

“Tell me something I don’t know, Riku-kun.â€

“You remind me a lot of my childhood friend, to be honest.â€

“How so?â€

“Well… I remember I first met her when she got bullied by the other kids in school and her parents actually forced her to attend that school too.â€

“Your childhood friend is a girl?!â€

“Don’t misunderstand, she’s not my girlfriend! She’s with someone else now…â€

The 19-year old sighs and lowers his head, clenching his fist, to which the high school girl notices and just smiles.

“You argued with her?†Misaki asked.

“How… how did you know?†Riku wondered.

“I’ll assume that you were jealous of her relationship with another guy and you argued with her about it.â€

“I never saw her as anything more than a little sister…â€

Misaki, feeling empathy with Riku, moves in closer and gently presses her lips against his, to the Aquarian’s shock. Both youngsters smile shyly at each other and share a passionate kiss afterwards.

“I… I have to go home now…â€

“Alright.â€

After sending the girl off, Riku turns around only to have King Neptune smacking him in the face with his trident. The youth tumbles to the sands on his face.

“What are you thinking?†King Neptune bellowed.

“Neptune-sama…†Riku muttered.

“Why are you still here? Why aren’t you helping your friends?â€

“I…â€

“Are you planning to betray them? Are you trying to neglect your duties as an Aquarian?!â€

“I’m not!â€

“Then, answer me!â€

Riku, dumbfounded, couldn’t find an explicit reason to answer the Sea God’s questions. However, King Neptune pulls him up by the arm.

“This was the exact same spot Davy Stone fell in love with a human,†he explained.

“Eh!†gasped the youth.

“It’s true and this was also the same spot where he betrayed me as well.â€

“Are you saying that loving a human is wrong?â€

“I never said loving a human was wrong, but if you’re going to neglect your friends just for the sake of a mere human, then you’re a traitor.â€

Riku lowers his head and remains silent. Then, King Neptune places his hand on the youth’s shoulder and the 19-year old looks up to see a smile on the Sea God’s face.

“The reason why I didn’t send you and the others back to Atlantis City despite not chosen, is because I believe in the choices you make.â€

“…I’m going to help the others!â€

Davy Stone arrives at the warehouse with his group of Piranharoids when all four Aquarians are completely drained of their life energy. Tatsunoko greets the Sea Demon lord with a bow.

“Finally doing an excellent job eh, Tatsunoko.â€

“What are your orders, Davy Stone-sama?â€

“We’ll need the girls for repopulation and we’ll leave the boys to Siren to take care of.â€

“Yes!â€

The Sea Demon cackles and leaves the warehouse to see Riku tossing two Piranharoids off the dock pier and King Neptune approaching the entrance.

“Riku, go to the others,†ordered the Sea God, “I’ll take it from here.â€

“Alright!†replied the youth.

The 19-year old leaves the two as he rushes into the warehouse, only to get thrown off his feet by the Tatsunoko’s blast. He looks up to see the humanoid seahorse already wielding his rapier sword.

“You’re not going anywhere,†Tatsunoko sneered.

“Out of my way!†Riku demanded.

The humanoid seahorse throws a blade beam at the youth and the ground explodes in front of him. A transformation sound is heard and SuiseiGreen leaps out from within the smoke, wielding Orca Tonfa. Tatsunoko glares at the green warrior, before sprinting forward and throwing the blade down onto him. SuiseiGreen managed to block the blade with his tonfas crossed.

“Do you really think you have the power to defeat me?â€

“Even if I don’t, I won’t give up!â€

Outside the warehouse, King Neptune and Davy Stone circle around each other, placing their trident and bladed spear respectively on standby.

“You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for this reunion, Neptune,†said the Sea Demon lord with delight.

“Sorry to have kept you waiting, old friend,†chuckled the Sea God.

“Old friend, eh? Tell me Neptune, when did you ever consider me as one? Was it before you realized that I was going to betray you, or after?â€

“It didn’t have to be this way, you brought this upon yourself!â€

“Silence! I won’t hear it from you anymore, ‘old friend’!!â€

Davy Stone grips onto his cape and tosses it off his shoulders, brandishing his bladed spear. King Neptune hesitates at first, but does the same and prepares his trident. Both slowly goes into a fighting stance.

“Why can’t things be the way they were?†King Neptune wondered.

“Sorry, but I don’t dwell on the past,†Davy Stone sneered.

The two ex-best friends charge at each other and their weapons clash, creating a spark to tick off. Inside the warehouse, SuiseiGreen is flung into the wall and his Orca Tonfa got thrown aside. Tatsunoko sniggers at the green warrior, who punches the ground out of frustration. He springs up to his feet and draws out Aqua Blaster, aiming at the humanoid seahorse, suddenly holding Misaki as his shield.

“Misaki-chan…?†SuiseiGreen muttered.

“What’s the matter, SuiseiGreen?†Tatsunoko teased, “Aren’t you going to shoot??â€

The Aquarian trembles while holding the Aqua Blaster, still aimed towards Misaki and the Sea Demon minister. The humanoid seahorse sniggers.

“I thought she would be useful, so I sent the Piranharoids to capture her while she was walking home alone. I knew you wouldn’t dare to kill a human just to get to me. After all, that is what makes you Aquarians weak!â€

“What’s your scheme?!â€

“Give up your Aquatic Crystal to me and I shall release her along with your friends, unharmed.â€

SuiseiGreen turns to look at Misaki, who tells him not to do so by shaking her head. The green warrior reluctantly lowers his weapon and places it back into its holster. He deactivates his suit, revealing himself as Riku, to the high school girl’s shock. Then, the youth hands over his crystal to the Sea Demon minister.

“Riku-kun…?†Misaki murmured.

“That’s right, human,†Tatsunoko cackled, “This boy is an Aquarian who came from the depths of the ocean to protect this pathetic world of yours.â€

“I didn’t mean to lie to you, Misaki-chan!†Riku exclaimed, “I was only trying to protect you!!â€

“How sweet, and now you shall DIE!â€

The 19-year old is flung into a pile of crates by the humanoid seahorse’s blast this time, smashing through them.

“Riku-kun!â€

“You’re actually willing to give up power for a mere human? What an insolent fool!â€

Riku kicks the broken crate pieces off of him and struggles to get up, his body covered in bruises and cuts.

“If it means I have the ability of protecting my friends and loved ones, I don’t need power.â€

The Aquatic Crystal starts glowing vigorously in Tatsunoko’s hand, who is intimidated.

“Even without my powers, I’ll still protect them no matter what!â€

A green light shines, blinding the humanoid seahorse, dropping the crystal immediately. Suisei Orca bursts out from within, knocking Tatsunoko away and bringing Misaki to Riku’s side. She hugs the youth, who returns the hug.

“Go somewhere safe,†Riku ordered, “I’ll take it from here.â€

“Un!†Misaki nodded.

The Sea Demon ministers reappears after the high school girl evacuated the warehouse, growling with anger.

“Damn you, SuiseiGreen…â€

“You and I have unfinished business!â€

Riku inserts his Aquatic Crystals into the Aquariser. Then, he does a half crouch before straightening himself up and bringing his wristlet to the side of his face, pushing the button on the device.

“Kaijuu Henshin!â€

SPLASH!

A huge tsunami is brought by Orca Spirit, each letting out a cry. The tsunami smashes into Riku, flooding the background. When he leaps out of the water, he lands on a narrow cliff in his SuiseiGreen form.

“Suisei Orca, come forth!â€

Suisei Orca bursts out from within the Aquatic Crystal and SuiseiGreen charges towards Tatsunoko, kicking off the ground, which catches the humanoid seahorse off guard.

“Orca Slam!â€

“AHHHHH!â€

Slamming himself on top of the Sea Demon minister with the help of his Sea Beast Spirit, SuiseiGreen bounces off his body like a trampoline, flying towards Vampire Squid Kaikijin, who was hanging above his head. The green warrior aims with the Aqua Blaster, as Suisei Orca absorbs itself into the gun, charging power into it.

“Orca Tamashii Bomber!â€

A huge burst of green energy shoots out from the barrel and hits the Sea Demonian directly, finally freeing the other Aquarians and causing him to crash to the ground below. SuiseiGreen lands in a kneeling posture, not far from where Vampire Squid Kaikijin fell. The Aquarians reunited with the green warrior at last.

“Good job, Riku,†Hiro praised.

“I knew you’d come to save us!†Juka giggled.

“I guess I was wrong about you,†Megumi smirked.

“You guys shouldn’t have…†SuiseiGreen laughed sheepishly.

“Well, it looks like you’ve proved yourself,†Youhei exclaimed, “I’m impressed.â€

“Damn you, Suiseiger!†Vampire Squid Kaikijn cursed, “I’ll kill you!!â€

“Everyone, let’s henshin!â€

“OH!â€

The four Aquarians insert their Aquatic Crystals into the Aquarisers and with a push of a button, they transform into their Suiseiger forms. A bright blue blast flies into SuiseiGreen’s hands, materializing into Pochama.

“Aquatic Crystal, set!†SuiseiGreen proclaimed.

“Pocha, pochama!†Pochama declared.

The robotic penguin transforms into a bazooka and lands into the teams’ hands.

“Penguin Bazooka!â€

At this moment, Tatsunoko quickly escapes and Vampire Squid Kaikijin is left as the main target.

“Iceberg Bomber!â€

A white blast shoots out from the barrel and solidifies into a huge iceberg, engulfed with Orca Spirit. It smashes into the Sea Demonian and he explodes into flames. SuiseiGreen puts the bazooka to rest afterwards.

Outside the warehouse, Davy Stone collapses to the ground, defeated. King Neptune pants heavily and drops his trident out of fatigue.

“After all these years, I still can’t beat you…â€

“You only allowed me to win, just like old times…â€

The Sea Demon lord chuckles with amusement, struggling up to his feet and picking up his fallen bladed spear, before making his exit.

Riku and Misaki are seen at the beach again, this time during sunset.

“I’m sorry that I lied to you…†he apologized.

“It doesn’t matter anymore,†she shook her head, “But to think that you actually came from within the ocean…â€

“Does this mean, you’re not going to see me ever again?â€

“I know you have a very important mission right now, but I don’t mind waiting.â€

“Misaki-chan…â€

“I’ll wait for you, Riku-kun…â€

The young couple shares a kiss. After sending her off, the youth sees another vision of a little boy and a little girl playing happily together, causing him to smile. King Neptune joins in and smiles as well.

“That was you and Juka 13 years ago, huh.â€

“Neptune-sama…!â€

“I also saw the other vision you saw earlier today. How 13 years has passed…â€

“You could actually see it?â€

“I’ve been watching over the Aquarians for 600,000 years. Of course I can see everybody’s thoughts.â€

“I was a jerk back then…â€

“Weren’t you the same today?â€

Riku remains silent hearing that remark. King Neptune chuckles and turns to look at the ocean, enjoying the sound of the waves.

“I remember how you promised me that you’ll change for the better after knowing about the death of Juka’s parents.â€

“I do too, but…â€

Without answering the Sea God, the 19-year old Aquarian rushes back to the Takahashi Residence. Everyone was chatting happily until he bursts through the doors. He sets his eyes on his childhood friend and goes up to her, grabbing her forearm and dragging her upstairs towards the balcony. Then, he turns to face the young girl.

“Juka, I…†Riku said.

“Eh?†Juka blinked.

“I’m sorry for being mean to you today.â€

“Riku…â€

“And I’m sorry for being such a jerk when we were kids! If I knew about your parents’ death, I wouldn’t have teased you and mocked you and-…!â€

“You don’t have to apologize!â€

“Eh?â€

“That was so many years ago and I don’t even remember anything about it until you mentioned…â€

Riku turns around and slams his hands onto the balcony’s railings, gripping it tightly. Juka gently hugs him from behind.

“I’m really glad to have you as a friend…†she confessed.

“Juka…†he murmured.

Then, the young girl takes his hand and he turns around to look at her, stunned.

“You’ll have to go apologize to the others now.â€

“Okay!â€

The childhood friends enter the house while holding hands.

Ending Theme: To All Tha Dreamers by SOUL’d OUT

S

scikaiju

Good to see Riku find a friend and finally apologize about something, still think the others should lin up to slap him silly lol. And it was nice to see King Neptune try to reach out to his old friend before they fought. It show he really wants to save him in some way before it's too late.

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
Jacky392000 you are an awsome writer
I love your story line by the way

I liked him when he wasn't a god
That was a fast update! Interesting episode, I liked the ending

(also sshhh but with all the romancey stuff going on, am I the only one seeing signs of Youhei/Megumi? LOL)

♥Saki-Hime♥
I love your fanfic Jacky!!!
You should really go and write scripts for Toei... :laugh: