Kaijuu Sentai Suiseiger / Sea Beasts Task Force Suiseiger / 海獣戦隊スイセイジャー

The Aquarians were watching from outside the ward, with relieved smiles on their faces.

“Humans are so strange,†Megumi folded her arms, “One moment they’re arguing, the next moment, they’re getting along.â€

“I agree,†Youhei nodded, “But I guess we still have a lot to learn from them.â€

“Whatever,†Riku yawned, “Let’s grab something to eat, I’m starving!â€

“Same here,†Hiro added, “I saw a restaurant downstairs, let’s go there.â€

“Oh!â€

As the team was leaving, the 22-year old leader stopped to see Juka, who was still watching the mother and daughter inside the ward. He noticed the saddened look on her face.

“Juka?â€

“Ah, coming!â€

The throne room is seen badly trashed, with an enraged Davy Stone sitting on his throne. Wine goblets are scattered around his feet.

“Damn you, Suiseiger! This time, I will torture all of you with my own bare hands!!â€

The lord of the Sea Demons roars in anger, causing a vigorous earthquake to occur in Sunken City, which could also be felt at Atlantis City. King Neptune, sitting on his throne, opens his eyes.

“I sensed a battle coming...â€

===========================================================================

SUPER SENTAI SERIES

Kaijuu Sentai Suiseiger
海獣戦隊スイセイジャー

Opening Theme: Colours of the Heart by UVERworld

Ocean 09: A Foreboding Battle / 戦いの予感

It rains heavily during the night, accompanied with a thunderstorm. Hiro, lying on the couch, stares at the ceiling with his eyes wide open. Youhei adjusts his pillow and tries to fall asleep, but gets up every five minutes. Riku keeps tossing and turning, until it exhausts him. Juka frowns in her sleep and opens her eyes. Megumi, lying on her side, stares at the bedroom door.

A four split screen shows the Aquarians punching their beds in frustration and getting out in a huff. Their bedroom doors open at the same time and cue the surprised looks on their faces.

“What are you guys doing out of bed?†Youhei questioned.

“I was going to ask you that!†Riku snapped.

“Juka told me she couldn’t sleep,†Megumi explained.

Cue a moment of silence as the Aquarians stare at each other.

“Truth to be told,†said the 23-year old, “I can’t sleep either.â€

“Same here,†added the 19-year old.

“Yeah, me too,†nodded the 21-year old.

The Aquarians emerge from upstairs when they spot Hiro performing a handstand not far from the couch. Juka squats in front of him while Youhei, Riku and Megumi surround him.

“What are you all doing out of bed?†Hiro wondered.

“Before we answer that,†said Riku, “Let me guess, you can’t sleep too huh?â€

“How did you...?â€

“We can’t sleep either,†Megumi interrupted, “For some reason, I feel so disturbed.â€

“Un,†Juka agreed, “My mind doesn’t feel peaceful at all...â€

“It’s probably a sign,†Youhei declared, “Hiro, it looks like we need to head to the beach tomorrow.â€

The leader nods.

The Piranharoids gathered at the exit of Sunken City, bowing as Davy Stone passes by, heading towards the pathway towards the surface world.

“Today will be a new day,†Davy Stone declared proudly, “A day where the Aquarians will finally get out of our way of flooding the surface world! And not even that damned Neptune can stop me!!â€

“OH!†cried the Piranharoids, “Long live Davy Stone-sama!!â€

“Just you wait, Aquarians. Your despair has arrived!â€

The Aquarians, stripped to their swimming trunks and bikinis, dip themselves into the ocean not far from the shore and starts meditating. Rei watches from the shore, as well as guarding their clothes.

“And I thought we were going to have a barbeque party...â€

A moment passed and the half asleep 20-year old university student spots the youngsters arising from the ocean. She offers them their respective coloured towels.

“Any results?†Rei asked.

“We did felt something,†Youhei replied.

“No doubt about it,†Megumi nodded.

“Ah, if I’m not wrong,†Hiro added, “It was an evil aura.â€

“It’s not just an evil aura, it’s Davy Stone.â€

The Aquarians turn around and react in shock, as the person standing before them was King Neptune. They quickly bow down to their ruler.

“Neptune-sama!â€

“So this is their ruler...†Rei muttered, “...King Neptune...â€

“It has been awhile,†Youhei smiled.

“Indeed, it has,†King Neptune agreed, “But unfortunately, I’m not here for a friendly chat.â€

“It’s about Davy Stone, right?†Hiro asked.

“Yes, it seems he’s planning to ascend to the surface world.â€

The team exchange shocked expressions.

“I felt a tremor back at Atlantis City, which could only be caused by one thing: Davy Stone’s anger.â€

“If Davy Stone’s going to wreck havoc,†Riku frowned, “We’ll stop him!â€

“Un!†Juka nodded.

“I’m afraid I can’t allow that,†said the sea god.

“Eh?!â€

“But why’s that?†Megumi questioned, “We’re finally getting the chance to defeat Davy Stone and foil his plans once and for all!â€

“I appreciate the times you’ve defeated all of his Sea Demonians, but you’re not ready to face this challenge.â€

“What does that supposed to mean?!†Riku got up angrily, “Are you saying we’re not strong enough?!?!â€

“Riku, stop it!†Youhei shouted, “That’s not the kind of tone you should be using with Neptune-sama!!â€

“If I’m not mistaken,†King Neptune continued, “I was told that you and the others stowed away during the election and I certainly don’t remember choosing you to defend this world. As for you Hiro, I wanted to appoint you, but where were you?â€

Riku and the other Aquarians frowned upon hearing that. Hiro, though embarrassed, decides to answer the sea god. Rei didn’t seem pleased either.

“I was on duty,†Hiro replied, “I spotted a group of Piranharoids heading towards the surface world at the same time, so I followed them.â€

“So that was the case... however, I still won’t allow you five to confront Davy Stone. Leave that to your seniors who were chosen.â€

The youngsters lower their heads and the sea god heads back into the ocean, disappearing out of sight after a mere second. Back at the Takahashi Residence, they sit around the living room, deeply hurt by King Neptune’s words.

“Just because we didn’t get chosen to defend this world...†Riku muttered, “He refused to let us defeat Davy Stone. How pathetic is that?!â€

“I guess we weren’t meant to protect this world after all,†Youhei sighed.

Juka, deeply saddened and pressured by those words, breaks down immediately. Megumi puts her arms around the young girl and holds her close, comforting her.

“I’m sure Neptune-sama didn’t mean to be harsh,†Hiro exclaimed, “After all, we did stow away behind his back.â€

The 19-year old youth gets up from the couch and grabs the 22-year old’s shirt angrily.

“So you’re saying we did the wrong thing?! Don’t try to act wise, ‘Chosen One’!!â€

Rei quickly breaks up the fight and stands in between them.

“Alright, that’s enough!†she yelled, “I admit I wasn’t pleased with what King Neptune said back at the beach, but it’s not like Hiro knew he was going to be chosen. I know this has nothing to do with me, but I’m just voicing my opinion.â€

Riku kicks the couch and storms towards the window. Megumi cuddles Juka harder when she cries even more. Hiro sighs and plonks himself onto the couch, burying his face into his hands.

Davy Stone looks over the city from a rooftop, with a group of Piranharoids gathering behind him.

“Humans...†he sneered, “The most pathetic and lowest creatures to ever exist. HAH!â€

The sea demon lord showers a few blasts onto the city and certain buildings exploded into flames, which is soon accompanied with screams of fear.

“HAHAHAHAHA!!â€

The Aquatic Crystals glow vigorously and a five split screen shows the Aquarians’ eyes narrowed. Hiro gets up and grips tightly onto his crystal.

“Let’s go,†said the leader.

Youhei and Megumi help Juka up from the couch, before heading towards the door.

“You guys are still going?†Riku asked.

“What’s that supposed to mean?†Youhei frowned, “The city’s in trouble. Of course we’re going to put an end to it.â€

“Riku, we know you’re upset with what Neptune-sama said about us,†Megumi added, “But that’s the truth anyway. We weren’t chosen, but we stowed away and disappointed him. Right now, it’s not a matter of whether we’re chosen or not. We’re Aquarians, it’s our duty to protect the humans.â€

“She’s right, you know,†Rei exclaimed.

Riku clenches his fists and looks away hesitantly. Then, Juka gently takes his hand and the youth looks up.

“Come with me?†Juka begged, “I don’t wish to do it alone...â€

“Juka...†Riku muttered.

Youhei and Megumi give an encouraging nod, to which Riku response with a nod as well.

“Alright, let’s go!â€

Citizens scream and attempt to evacuate the area. Unfortunately, the Piranharoids knock them down with their Piranha Daggers, followed by mercilessly stabbing them all over their bodies. Several other Piranharoids grab a random citizen and sink their fangs into their necks, killing them instantly.

A Piranharoid chases after a little girl and is about to pounce on her, when Hiro jumps in and grabs him away from her. They roll and twirl up, followed by Hiro punching the Piranharoid in the face.

“Piranharoids!†Hiro snarled, “I’ll never forgive you!!â€

The 22-year old young man clenches his left fist and squeezes his Aquatic Crystal within his right fist. A red light flashes and his fists are engulf with glowing red energy. The Piranharoids brandish their daggers and charge towards the Aquarian.

“HAH!â€

Hiro throws his right fist forward and punches a Piranharoid, sending him flying and knocking the rest of his comrades down. Another group of Piranharoids is about to attack him, when Youhei arrives.

“Come forth, water tornado!â€

His Aquatic Crystal glows with a blue light, creating a water tornado, which washes away the foot soldiers. Riku appears from another corner and activates his Aquatic Crystal, causing his body to be engulfed with a glowing green energy.

“You guys are seriously asking it!â€

The youth uprooted a lamp post and swaps the Piranharoids with it, spinning in a 360 degree manner. At the same moment, the girls arrive and rush towards their leader, followed by the guys reuniting with their team members.

“Great job, everyone,†Hiro praised.

Youhei chuckles and Riku gives a V sign, while Juka and Megumi giggle. However, their happy moment was cut short when the clouds gather, causing the sky to turn dark. A thunderstorm occurred and a strong wind blows towards the Aquarians. Davy Stone stands before them as they look up.

“We finally get to meet,†Davy Stone smiled sinisterly, “...Aquarians.â€

“Davy Stone!†Youhei snarled, “So you’ve decided to show up?!â€

“You bastard...†Riku cursed, “I won’t forgive you for all of this!â€

“You’ve killed most of our people,†Juka added, “And now the humans... you’re despicable!â€

“If you’re planning to flood this world,†Megumi continued, “We won’t allow it!â€

“Hmph, I appreciate the compliments... my turn. I’ve got to say, I’m impressed that my Sea Demonians have been defeated by a bunch of unchosen ones.â€

The four members didn’t react well, but Hiro remained calm and alert.

“What? Do you think that news is only known within Atlantis City?†sneered the Sea Demon lord, “The entire ocean knows about it. Even the mermen and mermaids from Triton City have heard about it! What more of my Sea Demonians from Sunken City?â€

“Guys, don’t listen to him,†Hiro advised, “He’s just trying to instigate us.â€

“Knowing the fact that a bunch of unqualified creatures protecting the surface world seems very worrying,†he continued, “It’s no wonder why Neptune is so disappointed. But just to be frank with you, I also think that damned Neptune is as pathetic as every single one of you.â€

“SHUT UP!!†Youhei yelled.

“How dare you insult us and Neptune-sama?!†Riku roared.

“I’ll make you take back those words!†Juka shouted.

“Men like you deserve to disappear!!†Megumi screamed.

The four youngsters snap their necklaces off their necks, followed by inserting their Aquatic Crystals into the Aquariser. Then, they do a half crouch before straightening themselves up and bringing their wristlets to the side of their faces, pushing the button on the device.

“Kaijuu Henshin!â€

SPLASH!

A huge tsunami is brought by their Sea Beasts, each letting out a cry. The tsunami smashes into its respective hosts, flooding the background. When they leap out of the water, they land on a narrow cliff in their Suiseiger forms.

“Let’s get him!†SuiseiGreen commanded.

“OH!â€

“Wait, it might be a trap!†Hiro warned.

A group of Piranharoids appear and stop the 22-year old from pursuing his friends. The Aquarian clenches his fist with anger and punches one of them down. Hiro activates his Aquatic Crystal once again and his legs are engulfed with glowing red energy.

“HAH!â€

The young man executes a midair 360 degree kick, flooring the Piranharoids who were surrounding him. The glowing red energy fades away when he touches the ground.

“Aqua Blaster!â€

Davy Stone summons his staff, where the blade at the tip resembles a fin. The Suiseigers insert their respective Aquatic Crystals into the chamber and slap it back into place.

“Kajiki Shot!â€

“Orca Shot!â€

“Ashika Shot!â€

“Kurage Shot!â€

The Sea Demon lord snickers. He slashes the Sea Beast shots with his staff, disintergrating them at once, to the team’s shock.

“The Aqua Blasters aren’t working!†SuiseiPink gasped.

“Let’s try the Kaijuu Arms!†SuiseiBlue suggested.

“Kajiki Sword!â€

“Kurage Whip!â€

SuiseiBlue attempts to pierce Davy Stone, but the Sea Demon lord evades every single attack thrown by the blue warrior. He knocks the sword away and uses the tip to grab SuiseiBlue, throwing the blue warrior over his head. Davy Stone approaches the fallen SuiseiBlue for a closer kill, until Kurage Whip wraps around his left forearm.

“Not so fast,†said SuiseiPink, “You’re not going to kill anybody today.â€

“Hmph,†Davy Stone cackled, “We shall see...â€

His left forearm glows with evil purple energy and it surges through Kurage Whip, causing sparks to jet out from the pink warrior’s chest. Davy Stone laughs maniacally.

“Orca Tonfa!â€

“Ashika Gauntlet!â€

The Sea Demon lord whirls and throws a shot from the blade on his staff, hitting both SuiseiGreen and SuiseiYellow while they were in midair. The two youths crash to the ground.

“EVERYONE!†Hiro yelled.

The leader is once again intercepted by a group of Piranharoids, holding him down. He struggles to break free, but to no avail, helplessly watching his friends suffer. Davy Stone snickers as the four Suiseigers struggle up to their feet. He spins around and a shot hits them hard in the chest. Their suits deactivate as they hit the ground once again.

“Is that all you’ve got?†Davy Stone sneered, “Which makes me wonder how you defeated my Sea Demonians.â€

“Do you think we’d give up...?†Riku struggled.

“We’re not finished yet...†Youhei declared.

Juka, heavily bruised, lay helplessly on the ground. The half mutated humanoid stonefish puts his attention on the youngest Aquarian.

“Those eyes, I’ve seen them before... oh, now this is interesting. You must be the daughter of those two Sea Lion Family Aquarians.â€

The 18-year old froze. A cold chill runs down her spine, stirring up fear and anxiety on the inside. Davy Stone cackles.

“So it IS you, I’ve been trying to locate you for years,†said the Sea Demon lord, “After all, I swore to your parents that I’d find you and slaugther you. And now, I have the chance to show it to them! I’ll torture you and watch you die slowly!!â€

Youhei, Riku and Megumi gasp. Davy Stone showers Juka with an evil purple energy, causing poison marks to surface all over her body. The Aquarian clutches her chest in pain.

“JUKA!†Youhei and Megumi cried.

“Unforgivable!!†Riku screamed.

The three youngsters spring up to their feet and charge towards the Sea Demon lord, who whirls around and showers them with the same purple energy. They collapse to the ground as poison marks burst out onto their bodies.

“EVERYONE!â€

“It’s your turn now, SuiseiRed,†Davy Stone sneered, “These grounds shall be the graves of the Aquarians.â€

The sights of the city being half destroyed and his heavily poisoned friends stir uping, angry feeling inside the Aquarian. His body glows with a fiery red energy, throwing off the Piranharoids who were pinning him down, to Davy Stone’s shock.

“Davy Stone,†Hiro growled, “I won’t forgive you!â€

“Do you really think you can defeat me alone?â€

“When it comes to protecting the innocent, I have no limits!â€

“Hmph...â€

Hiro snaps his necklace off his neck, followed by inserting his Aquatic Crystal into the Aquariser. Then, he does a half crouch before straightening himself up and bringing his wristlet to the side of his face, pushing the button on the device.

“Kaijuu Henshin!â€

SPLASH!

A huge tsunami is brought by the Serpent Spirit, letting out a cry. The tsunami smashes into its host, flooding the background. When Hiro leaps out of the water, he lands on a narrow cliff in his SuiseiRed form.

“Serpent Harpoon!â€

Davy Stone and SuiseiRed strike a fighting stance with their respective weapons. A two split screen shows their eyes and helmet visor respectively. After a moment, the two charge at each other.

Ending Theme: To All Tha Dreamers by SOUL’d OUT

S

scikaiju

I wonder why Neptune let them be ranger all this time if he didn't they were qualified. And I have to wonder how Juka is going to react to this revelation. Good job Jacky:thumbs:

If Davy Stone's attacking already, could this mean other enemies are clandestinely waiting in the wings, or is he simply not as supreme as we've been led to believe?

I'M BACK!!!

“I appreciate the times you’ve defeated all of his Sea Demonians, but you’re not ready to face this challenge.â€

“What does that supposed to mean?!†Riku got up angrily, “Are you saying we’re not strong enough?!?!â€

“If I’m not mistaken,†King Neptune continued, “I was told that you and the others stowed away during the election and I certainly don’t remember choosing you to defend this world. As for you Hiro, I wanted to appoint you, but where were you?â€

“You guys are still going?†Riku asked.

“Riku, we know you’re upset with what Neptune-sama said about us,†Megumi added, “But that’s the truth anyway. We weren’t chosen, but we stowed away and disappointed him. Right now, it’s not a matter of whether we’re chosen or not. We’re Aquarians, it’s our duty to protect the humans.â€

“Knowing the fact that a bunch of unqualified creatures protecting the surface world seems very worrying. It’s no wonder why Neptune is so disappointed. But just to be frank with you, I also think that damned Neptune is as pathetic as every single one of you.â€

Davy Stone showers Juka with an evil purple energy, causing poison marks to surface all over her body. The Aquarian clutches her chest in pain. The three youngsters spring up to their feet and charge towards the Sea Demon lord, who whirls around and showers them with the same purple energy. They collapse to the ground as poison marks burst out onto their bodies.

“It’s your turn now, SuiseiRed,†Davy Stone sneered, “These grounds shall be the graves of the Aquarians.â€

Davy Stone and SuiseiRed strike a fighting stance with their respective weapons. A two split screen shows their eyes and helmet visor respectively. After a moment, the two charge at each other.

SUPER SENTAI SERIES

Kaijuu Sentai Suiseiger
海獣戦隊スイセイジャー

Ocean 10: Enter The Cheerful Penguin! / 快活なペンギン、登場!

Their weapons clash and a huge explosion occurred. Davy Stone kicks SuiseiRed, sending him rolling away. The red warrior recovers and draws out Aqua Blaster.

“Aqua Blaster, shoot!â€

The shot bounces off of Davy Stone and reflects back at SuiseiRed, hitting him in the chest instead. The Sea Demon lord laughs and as the Aquarian was struggling up to his feet, he sends a blast which explodes around the red warrior’s feet.

“AAARRRGGGHHH!â€

SuiseiRed reverts back to Hiro and he hits the ground hard on his stomach, to which Davy Stone laughs even more maniacally.

“Is that all the ‘Chosen One’ got installed for me?†Davy Stone mocked, “If so, I’m truly disappointed.â€

The weakened Aquarian supports himself with the Serpent Harpoon, using it to get back up on his feet. His face is dirtied and heavily bruised.

“Sorry to disappoint you,†Hiro chuckled, “But this battle’s not over yet.â€

“Hmph, I see… looks like I have more chances to kill you.â€

“Not today, Davy Stone!â€

The Sea Demon lord, angered, fires a shot from his staff. The young man rolls away to safety and kicks off the ground, attempting to execute a jump attack. However, Davy Stone evades the attack and their weapons got locked together.

“Undo the poison off my friends,†Hiro demanded, “NOW!â€

“Don’t make me laugh,†Davy Stone retorted, “I produce the poison, but I certainly can’t undo it!â€

“What?!â€

“Tough luck, isn’t it?â€

Screaming his lungs out, Hiro angrily swings his weapon but Davy Stone managed to avoid the attack. He knocks the Serpent Harpoon away from the Aquarian’s grip and slashes the 22-year old across his right cheek. The Sea Demon lord quickly puts the tip of the blade at the fallen Aquarian’s neck and the young man froze immediately.

“Don’t have to get all temperamental,†Davy Stone cackled, “If you nosy Aquarians didn’t interfere with my plans, you wouldn’t end up in this mess in the first place.â€

“Why do you hate the humans so much?†Hiro questioned, “What have they done to deserve this?!â€

“Don’t you clueless imbeciles realize what the humans are doing to our beloved home world? They pollute the ocean! They catch the ocean living beings and turn them into their so called food! And you’re saying they don’t deserve this?!â€

“Even so, it doesn’t mean you can just go around killing them mercilessly!â€

“SILENCE!â€

Davy Stone is about to stab Hiro, when a bright light flashes, blinding the Sea Demon lord momentarily. When he looks again, the Aquarians were already gone.

“Damn it, they got away…†he cursed, “Hmph, no matter. With those fools out of the way, the surface world’s history!â€

Rei slaps a plaster over the slash mark on Hiro’s right cheek, causing the young man to twitch in pain. The other four Aquarians are seen lying on the couches in the living room, with a white cloth over their foreheads, sweating and looking restless. King Neptune looks on with a disappointed look.

“I thought I told you to stay away from Davy Stone,†King Neptune bellowed, “Now look at the mess you’ve ended up in.â€

The 22-year old clenches his fist in anger, which the university student noticed but she quickly ignores it. The sea god walks over to the poisoned youngsters and scans his staff over their bodies.

“They’re badly poisoned and I’m afraid they only have a limited time to stay alive.â€

“I’ve already done a research on it,†said Rei, “Its stonefish poison. Normally, hot water would get rid of the poison immediately but at this rate, an antidote is required. I don’t know how to make it, but I know someone who does.â€

“Thank you for the explanation,†smiled the sea god, “But there’s no need for that. I’ll bring them back to Atlantis City and let the doctors over there take care of them.â€

“I’m against that decision,†snapped the 22-year old.

“Hiro…â€

“Are you trying to dishonor me?â€

“You’ve said it yourself, Neptune-sama,†Hiro continued, “They only have a limited time to live, but bringing them all the way back to Atlantis City would be time consuming. By the time they reach home, they’d probably be dead!â€

“Don’t you dare doubt me, Hiro!†King Neptune argued, “This problem should be solved by a fellow Aquarian!!â€

“Then it means you’re no different from Davy Stone, because that’s just another way of saying you don’t trust the humans!â€

There was a moment of silence afterwards.

“Do whatever you like, but on one condition, if you can’t get them out of this mess on time, you’ll be held responsible.â€

King Neptune vanishes as his body dissolves into a gush of water. Hiro collapses onto the couch and buries his face into his hands. Rei, feeling helpless, just stood there and bit her lips. Later that night, the young man, still sitting on the couch with his face buried into his face, heard a glass breaking sound from upstairs.

“Huh…?†Hiro murmured.

“Juka!†Rei shouted, “You have to drink it. If you don’t, you’ll have to suffer this pain the entire night!!â€

Hiro peeks through the half opened door, watching Rei trying to persuade Juka to drink a liquid medicine. The young girl turns away from the sight of the liquid.

“No!†Juka objected, “It’s so bitter!!â€

“Well, all medicines are bitter. That means it’s good for getting rid of the pain. Now drink it!â€

“NO!â€

The 20-year old is about to use force when the 22-year old catches her attention by the shoulder from behind. She puts down the liquid medicine and leaves the room. Hiro grabs the glass of liquid medicine and sits beside Juka’s bed.

“Here, drink this,†he said gently.

“No, I don’t want to…†she mumbled.

“C’mon, if you don’t drink it, you’ll have to bear the pain with your own strength.â€

“I want to go home…â€

“Eh?†Hiro blinked.

“I said I want to go home!†Juka screamed, “I can’t take it anymore!! I WANT TO RETURN TO ATLANTIS CITY!!â€

The young man struggles with the young girl for about an hour, before she finally calms down, drinks the liquid medicine and sleeps soundly in her bed. Rei was doing her university assignment, when she spots Hiro quietly coming down the stairs.

“Thanks for the hard work,†Rei thanked, “You must be tired. Go and get some rest.â€

“I wish I could sleep,†Hiro grumbled, “After seeing the way Juka acted, I… I just don’t know what to do anymore…â€

“Don’t think too much about it, get some sleep. I’ll be heading down to university tomorrow to ask a professor who can create an antidote.â€

“Thanks… I’ll try to get some sleep now, good night.â€

“Okay, good night.â€

Later that night, while Juka was the only one sleeping soundly, the other Aquarians were wide awake in their beds. Recalling their defeat in their first encounter against Davy Stone, the youngsters feel depressed. Megumi turns to see the young girl sleeping peacefully, still feeling worried after seeing her broke down.

“Juka…†she sobbed.

Riku punches his bed and grips onto his blanket angrily as tears run down his cheeks. Youhei cries as he holds the pillow close to his face, gripping it tightly at the same time. Downstairs, as Hiro lies awake on the couch, he wails silently upon thinking of King Neptune’s words and Juka breaking down.

“What am I supposed to do…?†he cried.

The next morning, the 22-year old is the first to rise. On the coffee table in front of him lies a small note, the young man picks up the note.

“I’ve gone over to the university to ask my professor for the antidote,†Hiro read, “It’ll probably take awhile for it to be done.â€

He lets out a loud sigh and scrubs his hair in frustration, before crushing the small note and tossing it into the dustbin. The Aquarian drags himself into the kitchen to make breakfast but as he looks into the refrigerator, he quickly changes his mind.

“How can anybody eat at a time like this…?â€

Hiro emerges from the kitchen when the team has gathered at the dining table, except Juka, who was sitting on his sleeping couch. The leader exchange smirks with his friends, before approaching the young girl and sitting close beside her, comforting her by rubbing her back.

HASEGAWA UNIVERSITY, DEPARTMENT OF MARINE BIOLOGY

Rei earns stares from fellow students as she rushes down the hallway like a mad dog. She does a sharp turn and bursts through the laboratory doors.

“SAKANA-KUN HAKASE!â€

A man dressed in a professor’s lab coat and suit with a fish hat on his head pops out from underneath an experiment table, with a frog struggling in one of his hands.

“Ah, Takahashi-san,†Professor Sakana-kun smiled, “You’re just in time for our next experiment: dissecting a frog!â€

“Sorry to disappoint you, Hakase,†Rei apologized, “But one, I’m not here to do this experiment. I want to create an antidote for stonefish poison.â€

“Oh… well, we better get started. But after this, we shall dissect the frog!â€

Davy Stone watches the city from the highest rooftop with a disgusted look. An army of Piranharoids is seen gathered behind him, waiting for their sea demon lord’s orders. He does a hand wave and the piranha foot soldiers proceed to leap off the rooftop, before assaulting innocent pedestrians down below.

“Humans shall go down in history as an extinct species!†Davy Stone roared.

The humanoid stonefish lifts his staff and sends a round of huge lasers, blasting and destroying the city beneath him. He cackles and breaks into an evil, maniac laughter.

The Aquarians emerge from the Takahashi Residence to see the city in flames and chaos. Megumi embraces Juka as the young girl clings onto her. Youhei and Riku clench their fists in anger.

“It’s now or never,†Hiro declared, “Even if we die fighting, at least we died protecting people.â€

The team exchange determined nods before rushing towards the city. Most of the citizens were heavily poisoned when the youngsters arrive, spotting Davy Stone poisoning another group of citizens.

“Davy Stone!†Youhei roared, “That’s far enough!!â€

“Look what we have here,†Davy Stone sneered, “The total failures have return to seek instant death.â€

“SHUT UP!†Riku retorted, “This time, we’ll definitely defeat you!!â€

“Think again.â€

The purple poison marks start resurfacing onto their skins, causing a piercing pain, which forces the four youngsters to their knees. Hiro quickly checks on them and glares at the sea demon lord. He cackles and sends the Piranharoids after them. The team leader clenches his angrily. He punches one in the face and delivers a roundhouse kick towards another with an angry cry.

“Hiro…!†cried the girls.

“Damn you, SuiseiRed…†Davy Stone cursed.

“Let’s finish where we left off, Davy Stone,†Hiro exclaimed.

Davy Stone responds with a smirk. Hiro removes his Aquatic Crystal from around his neck and inserts it into his Aquariser, followed by punching a button on the wristlet. A gush of water splashes over the young man’s body and SuiseiRed is standing in his place. Both sides whip out their staff and harpoon respectively. They strike a fighting stance, before charging at each other.

“ARGH!â€

“HAH!â€

A huge explosion occurs when their weapons clashed. Elsewhere, a horde of Piranharoids hurl towards the four weakened Aquarians. Youhei, not wanting to give up, scrambles up to his feet.

“Everyone,†shouted the oldest Aquarian, “Let’s henshin!â€

“OH!â€

The four youngsters remove their Aquatic Crystals from around their necks and insert them into their respective Aquarisers. Pushing the button, their Sea Beast Spirits burst out from within, accompanied with a gush of water. However, they roar in shock upon seeing the poison marks on their respective hosts’ bodies. They roar once again and knock the youngsters off their feet.

“GAH!â€

SuiseiRed places Davy Stone’s staff into a lock, before taking note of what is happening to his teammates. Youhei and the others struggle to their feet.

“Why are you attacking me, Orca Spirit?†Riku questioned, “We’re partners!!â€

“It must be these poison marks,†Megumi presumed, “They’re probably refusing to merge with us because of it!â€

“I can’t believe it…†Juka muttered.

“This can’t be happening!†Youhei cried.

ONE AND A HALF HOURS LATER…

Rei holds up a huge bottle of antidote with pride.

“It’s finally done!†she cried with joy, “It’s finally done!!â€

“Please be careful with it, Takahashi-san,†Professor Sakana-kun warned, “If anything goes wrong, we’ll have to go through another time consuming session!â€

“Don’t worry, Hakase. I’ve loads of cushions inside my bag pack, so the bottle won’t break that easily!â€

“Well, that’s good to hear… now, let’s begin the dissecting!â€

“Sorry, but I’m in a hurry!â€

“Takahashi-san, wait!â€

The 20-year old dashes out of the laboratory with the bottle of antidote in her bag pack. As she’s rushing, she trips over a stone and falls flat on her face.

“Argh… if I don’t hurry… everyone will…â€

Suddenly, somebody stops in front of Rei and the young woman looks up, surprised.

The Piranharoids overpower the poisoned Aquarians, punching them and flooring them to the ground. They continue harming the guys by kicking and stomping on them, while the other foot soldiers grab hold of the girls and cutting open their clothes, followed by attempting to strip them. SuiseiRed, distracted by the sight, is struck hard from behind by Davy Stone, reverting back to Hiro.

“Do you still think you can defeat me?!†Davy Stone cackled, “Look at how pathetic you all are.â€

“We’re not giving up… just yet…†Hiro coughed.

“I see… well a little despair shall make you do so.â€

The sea demon lord shoves his staff into a Piranharoid’s hand, before approaching Juka. He pushes another Piranharoid away and grabs her off the ground. Then, he snatches the dagger from said Piranharoid and pulls her closer, waving it in front of her. Fear is seen in the young girl’s eyes.

“What… what are you trying to do?!†Youhei questioned sternly.

“Put down the damn dagger!†Riku demanded.

Both Aquarians got kicked in the gut by the two Piranharoids who were eyeing them. Juka eyes the knife fearfully, struggling hard to break free. Davy Stone smirks sinisterly.

“Now, where shall I cut…?†said the sea demon lord teasingly, “I’ll have to make sure this is a slow and painful death for you.â€

“No, please don’t…†begged a teary Juka.

Unfortunately for the 18-year old, the humanoid stonefish cuts across her gut, causing the young girl to scream in agony. The sea demon lord laughs maniacally upon hearing her scream.

“NO!!†Hiro shouted desperately, “Stop it!! Don’t harm her!!!â€

Davy Stone proceeds to cut Juka’s neck, but a bright blue blast flies by and knocks the dagger from his hand, followed by knocking him away from the young girl. The Aquarians watch as the bright blue blast returns to Rei, who was hiding behind a huge tree. The bright blue blast reverts into a robotic penguin in a size of a plush toy.

“Yo!†Rei greeted, “Sorry to keep you all waiting, I had to pick up Pochama from your old man.â€

“Pocha!†Pochama cheered.

The robotic penguin’s back flips out and the young woman inserts the bottle of antidote into the compartment inside. Pochama converts into a bright blue blast once again, flying all over the city and sprinkling the antidote. Then, the purple poison marks gradually fade into nothingness.

“Im… impossible..! Damn you, human!!â€

The angered sea demon lord hurls a blast towards the 20-year old. Cowering in fear, the blast is deflected away by SuiseiRed with his Serpent Harpoon. Davy Stone’s eyes widened with shock and whirls around to see the rest of the Suiseigers standing behind him.

“Your scheme ends here, Davy Stone,†SuiseiBlue declared.

“This time, we’re going to whoop your ass!†SuiseiGreen exclaimed.

“And this time,†SuiseiRed continued, “We won’t allow you to harm anymore humans!â€

“You can’t defeat me!!†Davy Stone snapped furiously.

He executes a 360 degree spin, attempting to slash all five Suiseigers, but they leap off the ground and remove their Aqua Blasters from their respective holsters. Inserting their Aquatic Crystals into the chamber while in midair, they aim at the sea demon lord.

“Kaijuu Tamashii Bomber!â€

“ARGH!! Piranharoids, kill them all!!!â€

While the Aquarians are fending off the piranha foot soldiers, the bright blue blast flies into SuiseiRed’s hands, converting back to Pochama. His back flips out to reveal a podium in a shape of various Aquatic Crystals. The red warrior hesitates for a moment, but nods with determination.

“Aquatic Crystal, set!†SuiseiRed proclaimed.

“Pocha, pochama!†Pochama declared.

The rest of the team reunites with their team leader after defeating the Piranharoids. The robotic penguin transforms into a bazooka, which lands into the team’s hands.

“Penguin Bazooka!â€

“Freezing Shot!†SuiseiRed cried.

A white blast shoots out from Penguin Bazooka’s barrel. Davy Stone attempts to escape, however, his feet were frozen into place.

“Time to finish this,†SuiseiRed continued, “Iceberg Bomber!â€

“Iceberg Bomber!â€

Another white blast, this time larger, bursts out from the barrel, revealing a huge iceberg engulfed with Serpent Spirit. The sea demon lord’s eyes widened and an explosion occurred. Behind the smoke and fire, SuiseiRed puts Penguin Bazooka to rest.

=============================================================

Hiro is shown sitting on the sands with his head down at the beach near the Takahashi Residence. Then, he heard footsteps from behind and turns to see King Neptune standing before him. The young man scrambles to his feet.

“Neptune-sama…†Hiro muttered.

“I’ve seen your battle with Davy Stone,†King Neptune smiled, “A job well done.â€

“I guess it’s time for us to return soon, right?â€

“I’m afraid not. Your seniors have also witnessed the battle and they requested that you will perform this mission in their place.â€

“If that’s true, the others will be happy to hear it.â€

The sea god chuckles and looks beyond the horizons of the ocean, but his smile quickly dies, to which the young man has taken notice.

“Is something wrong?†Hiro asked.

“I’m worried about Juka,†King Neptune admitted, “How is she right now?â€

“She’s been taken care by Megumi.â€

“Sigh, I knew Davy Stone would reveal to her the truth about her parents’ death.â€

“You mean, you knew it all along?â€

“Hiro, do me a favour. I want you to protect Juka for me. She has potential, but she’s emotionally weak. Watch over her.â€

“I will.â€

The two continue watching the ocean.

S

scikaiju

It was worth the wait. Hopefully the others can help Juka get out of this funk she's in. Kinda glad Hiro stood up to Neptune that way, Showed he was a true leader.

“Don’t you dare doubt me, Hiro!†King Neptune argued, “This problem should be solved by a fellow Aquarian!!â€

“Then it means you’re no different from Davy Stone, because that’s just another way of saying you don’t trust the humans!â€

“I want to go home…â€

“Eh?†Hiro blinked.

“I said I want to go home!†Juka screamed, “I can’t take it anymore!! I WANT TO RETURN TO ATLANTIS CITY!!â€

“It’s now or never,†Hiro declared, “Even if we die fighting, at least we died protecting people.â€

“Hiro, do me a favour. I want you to protect Juka for me. She has potential, but she’s emotionally weak. Watch over her.â€

“I will.â€

SUPER SENTAI SERIES

Kaijuu Sentai Suiseiger
海獣戦隊スイセイジャー

Ocean 11: I’ll Always Be By Your Side! / きっと君のそばに!

Hiro lies awake on the sleeping couch, recalling the time he saw Juka’s envious reaction towards the relationship between Rei and her mother, Yasuko, as well as the time when Davy Stone revealed the truth behind her parents’ death.

“Juka…â€

Sunken City shook vigorously. The Piranharoids, who were on duty, almost lost their balance. Inside the palace, a few wine goblets are seen scattered all over the floor in front of Davy Stone’s throne. The sea demon lord drinks another goblet of wine, before tossing it furiously to the ground.

“Those damned Aquarians…†Davy Stone grumbled, “They think they’ve defeated the most powerful sea demon lord of the ocean… well, not yet!â€

“They’d be naïve to think that way, Davy Stone-sama,†Tatsunoko exclaimed, “You are indeed powerful compared to those worthless imbeciles.â€

“I was this close to killing SuiseiYellow… but then that, that filthy human ruined it all!â€

“My apologies for being rude,†said Siren, “But I think Davy Stone-sama is a little too obsessed with that little girl…â€

“SILENCE!â€

Davy Stone’s rage shook the entire throne room, flooring his two servants at the same time. The Sea Demon lord throws his cape behind his back and heads off to create a new Sea Demonian.

The next morning, the Aquarians are gathered at the breakfast table in the dining room, with Rei serving them strawberry pancakes. Hiro was the last person to show up at the table, taking a seat in between Youhei and Megumi, with Riku and Juka sitting across them. Pochama was resting on Juka’s head and eyeing her pancakes.

“You slept in, huh?†Rei grinned.

“Um, yeah…†Hiro laughed sheepishly, “I guess I had too much on my mind.â€

“You shouldn’t think too much,†said Riku, “After all, we defeated Davy Stone!â€

“Even so,†Youhei interrupted, “We have to stay alert if he ever returns. I’m not going to go through the moment of being poisoned again. And don’t talk with your mouth full.â€

Riku glares at the 23-year old, to which Rei smacks him on the back, causing him to choke onto his pancakes. He quickly grabs his glass of milk and gulps it down in one shot.

“No arguing at the breakfast table,†she frowned, “That last person to finish will do the dishes. No questions asked.â€

The 19-year old stuffs his remaining pancakes into his mouth immediately upon hearing that, followed by his glass of milk.

“I’m done!â€

Youhei and Megumi look at each other and shake their heads with misbelieve. As time passes, Hiro and Juka were the only ones left, with the former having his meal finished. The young girl has only eaten a quarter of her pancake.

“I’m counting on you with the dishes, Juka,†Rei smiled.

“Okay,†Juka nodded.

“I’ll help you,†Hiro offered.

Inside the kitchen, while the two youngsters were busy with the washing, Hiro noticed the look on Juka’s face: sadness. He bites his lips and looks outside the window, where there was a clear blue sky with beautiful white clouds.

“The weather’s good today, isn’t it?â€

“Eh? Un… it sure is…â€

“Let’s go for a walk after this. You know… you and me… together?â€

“Um, okay…â€

A fisherman is sitting near the edge of a cliff, fishing and relaxing with a few cans of beer. His fishing rod starts reacting after a moment.

“Oh, a big catch!†he cheered, “Come to papa!!â€

The excited fisherman turns the handle quickly, as well as pulling the rod with much force. Suddenly, something terrifying bursts out from the water.

“AHHHHH!â€

Youhei, Riku and Megumi are in the living room, sitting around the coffee table with their Aquatic Crystals placed on the surface. Rei was flipping through her scrapbook about Atlantis City.

“If I remember correctly,†she said, “Aquarians can summon their Sea Beasts from the crystals for further battle assistance.â€

“I’ve been told about it before,†Megumi nodded, “But I wasn’t told how.â€

“Same here,†Youhei agreed, “Seeing how powerful Davy Stone was, I guess we do need the powers of our Sea Beasts to up the score the next time we encounter him.â€

“Rei, I’m sure you know how!†Riku exclaimed, “You know almost everything about our people and city.â€

“Thanks for the compliment, Riku, but I’m afraid I might not have the answer of that mystery either.â€

Hiro and Juka arrive at the same cliff where the fisherman was fishing, sitting closely beside each other, which was nerve wrecking for the young man.

“It’s a nice view, huh?â€

“Un…â€

Watching the ocean, the young girl starts thinking of Atlantis City and her deceased parents. Tears run down her cheeks.

“Juka?†Hiro blinked, “What’s wrong??â€

Juka quickly turns away and wipes her tears.

“Nothing…†she lied.

The 22-year old reaches out his hand to comfort the 18-year old, but the moment was interrupted when Sea Scorpion Kaikijin appears behind them. They scramble to their feet and strike a fighting stance.

“This is just convenient,†cackled the Sea Demonian, “I can kill SuiseiYellow without the need to search for her all over the place.â€

“What did you say?!†Hiro growled, “I won’t let that happen!!â€

A group of Piranharoids leap out from the ocean below the cliff, surrounding the two youngsters. Sea Scorpion Kaikijin is about to assault Juka, until Hiro intercepts and puts him into an arm lock, while the young girl fends off the foot soldiers.

“I won’t let you harm Juka!â€

“We’ll see about that!â€

The Aquatic Crystals glow vigorously. Pochama, sensing that Juka is in trouble, dashes out the door.

“Pochama!†Megumi called.

“Let’s chase after him!†Youhei ordered.

“OH!â€

Hiro and Juka, holding hands, try to outrun the Piranharoids, which have increased to two dozens of them. Halfway through the pursue, Sea Scorpion Kaikijin intercepts the two youngsters and sends them off their feet with a blast.

“Not so fast, Aquarians!â€

The young man quickly scrambles to his feet and covers the young girl as they were surrounded by the foot soldiers.

“Stay close behind me…†Hiro whispered.

Fortunately, Pochama arrives in time, knocking the Piranharoids away from the two Aquarians, to Sea Scorpion Kaikijin’s vexation. The robotic penguin rushes into the young girl’s arms to give her a hug. SuiseiBlue, SuiseiGreen and SuiseiPink arrived at the same time as well.

“Damn you,†cursed the Sea Demonian, “I’ll teach you a lesson for interfering with my greatest kill!â€

Sea Scorpion Kaikijin lifts up his stinger, charging a blast and hurling it towards Hiro and Juka. An explosion occurred, throwing the two youngsters over the cliff. The 22-year old managed to grab the 18-year old’s forearm with his right hand and his left hand holding onto the edge of the cliff.

“Hiro!†SuiseiBlue and SuiseiGreen cried.

“Juka!†SuiseiPink shouted.

They were about to run over to aid their teammates, only to be intercepted by the recovered Piranharoids. The vexed blue warrior clenches his fist angrily and punches a foot soldier hard in the face. The green warrior ramps into a Piranharoids and lifts him over his head, spinning him around before tossing him onto the other foot soldiers.

The pink warrior grabs a Piranharoid’s forearm and pulls him, sending him bumping into his fellow foot soldiers, knocking them down at the same time. Sea Scorpion Kaikijin looks over to see the two Aquarians hanging on for dear life, cackling maniacally.

“Isn’t that just sweet? Trying hard to save your girl??â€

Hiro’s left hand was starting to bleed, but the young man ignores the pain that was trying to make him release his grip. The Sea Demonian lifts his foot, to which Hiro and Juka widen their eyes in shock and stomps onto the former’s hand, causing them to fall into the ocean below.

“NOOO!â€

“HAHAHAHA!†Sea Scorpion Kaikijin cackled.

“DAMN YOU!†SuiseiGreen screamed.

SuiseiGreen draws out Orca Tonfas and charges towards Sea Scorpion Kaikijin with an angry battle cry, delivering fiery combos. However, the Sea Demonian evades every attack effortlessly and punches the green warrior in the gut, throwing him across the battlefield.

“As a proud creation of Davy Stone-sama, I am undefeatable!â€

“Even so,†SuiseiBlue argued, “You’re going to pay for what you just did!â€

“That’s right!†SuiseiPink agreed.

They remove their Aqua Blasters from the holsters, insert their Aquatic Crystals into the chamber and aim towards the Sea Demonian.

“Kajiki Shot!â€

“Kurage Shot!â€

Swordfish Spirit and Jellyfish Spirit knock Sea Scorpion Kaijikin off the cliff, to which the blue warrior and pink warrior went over to check.

“Did we get him?†she wondered.

“I’m not sure,†he exclaimed, “Although I can’t see any sights of him.â€

“Who cares?†SuiseiGreen snapped, “We have to go look for Juka and Hiro!â€

“Pocha!†Pochama cried.

“Alright, spread out and search!â€

Davy Stone cackles joyfully, with Tatsunoko and Siren standing far from where their Sea Demon lord is in the background.

“With two Aquarians down,†he said gloriously, “The other three are nothing more than vermins!â€

He continues laughing happily to himself, grabbing a bottle of wine and pouring it into his beloved wine goblet.

Hiro and Juka are washed ashore at a beach, with the 22-year old being the first to regain his consciousness. He confirms his surroundings, before going over to aid the unconscious 18 year-old. Spotting a tiki hut nearby, he piggybacks her towards it. The young man lays the young girl onto the bed.

“Blanket… blanket…†Hiro muttered.

He finally spotted a blanket not far from the bed. When he picks it up, a burnt out bonfire is revealed underneath it. After dusting the blanket outside, Hiro reenters and gently wraps the blanket over Juka. Then, he proceeds to ignite the bonfire with two granite stones placed beside it, which came out as a success.

When night falls, Juka awakes to find Hiro sitting at the bonfire, shivering. He was seen undressed, as his hoodie was hung near the window to dry. The young girl gets up from the bed and sits beside the young man, sharing the blanket.

“Juka, you’re awake…?â€

“Un, what are you doing?â€

“I couldn’t bear to cook our fellow aquatic living beings, so I went to hunt for other animals in the forest. Here, try this barbeque meat I made.â€

Hiro hands Juka a barbeque meat on a stick. The 18-year old takes a few bites, before letting the 22-year old have the rest of it.

“Is it good?†he asked.

“Un,†she nodded, “I like it.â€

“That’s good to hear. If you don’t mind, I’ll finish all of it.â€

“Hiro, why… why did you… go so far to protect me… back there?â€

The young man turns to see the young girl looking at him with curious, innocent eyes. He puts down the stick and takes a deep breath.

“It hurts… to see you get harmed…†Hiro confessed, “I know you’re keeping it all in your heart, Juka. I know you’re deeply wounded inside!â€

“Hiro…†Juka murmured.

“Though you’ve lost your parents, you still got me. I’ll always be there for you, so you don’t have to feel lonely anymore!â€

Juka, touched by those words, is left speechless. Hiro was about to kiss her lips, but the moment was interrupted when their Aquatic Crystals glow with a gentle glow. The two youngsters shyly turn away from each other.

“It’s getting kind of late. I think we should call it a day.â€

“But there’s only one bed…â€

“Don’t worry, I’ll sleep by the fire.â€

Later that night, Juka had difficulties falling asleep. Her heart jumped when the wind howls loudly. She gets off the bed, grabbing the blanket along and rushes over to a sleeping Hiro. The young girl, frightened, snuggles next to the young man. Her heart melts upon seeing his sleeping face. The Aquarian soon falls asleep afterwards.

Hiro wakes up the next morning to find Juka’s arms wrapped around him, sleeping soundly. His cheeks turn bright red looking at her sleeping face. He gently rubs her cheeks to wake her up.

“Hi…Hiro…?†she mumbled.

“Morning,†he smiled, “I see you’ve slept well?â€

The young girl quickly lets go and moves away from the young man immediately. Hiro chuckles at Juka’s shyness. She frowns at his amusement.

“Sorry,†Hiro grinned, “You know… you look cute even when you’re frowning.â€

“Stop it!†Juka demanded, “You’re embarrassing me!!â€

The 18-year old whacks the 22-year old playfully, with the young man laughing and cowering from her punches. Suddenly, Hiro hears an incoming fireball and he quickly pounces on top of Juka, shielding her as the tiki hut comes down onto them. Juka looks up to check her surroundings and finds herself, along with Hiro, crushed underneath the debris of the hut.

“Juka... are you… are you alright…?â€

“U-un, I’m fine…â€

The young girl effortlessly slips out from underneath the debris. However, the young man was still stuck as he struggles to get out. Sea Scorpion Kaikijin is seen approaching the destroyed tiki hut, preparing his final blow. The 18-year old hesitates for a moment.

“Don’t worry about me,†Hiro exclaimed, “Just go!â€

“But…†Juka muttered.

“Just go, I’ll catch up later!â€

Without hesitation this time, the young girl attempts to remove the debris off the young man, but she wasn’t strong enough to lift any of it.

“What are you doing?!â€

Juka ignores the question, focusing on getting the debris off Hiro. The team leader pushes her away out of desperation.

“I told you to run!†he scolded

“I can’t just leave you here!†she retorted.

Suddenly, the 18-year old is hit hard in the left arm by a thin, purple laser. She screams in agony and falls over, clutching her bleeding arm.

“JUKA!â€

“I… I can’t lose you… you promised… you promised you’ll always be there for me…â€

Her Aquatic Crystal glows with a vigorous yellow light. Sea Scorpion Kaikijin finally appears, with smoke emitting from his stinger.

“There you are,†he cackled, “This time, you’re not getting away that easily…â€

The Sea Demonian prepares his stinger as Juka is left lying on the ground helplessly. Hiro, feeling desperate, struggles hard but to no avail, elevating his despair.

“No… Juka, Juka…!â€

“DIE!â€

“AAARRRGGGHHH! NOOO!!â€

His Aquatic Crystal glows with a vigorous red light, which causes the debris to smash into pieces and setting him free at the same time.

Youhei, Riku and Megumi, who were searching through the forest, spotted the red and yellow light from a distance.

“Guys,†said the 19-year old, “Look!â€

“Red and yellow lights…†muttered the 21-year old, “It must be Hiro and Juka!â€

“Alright,†nodded the 23-year old, “Let’s move!â€

“OH!â€

Hiro knocks Sea Scorpion Kaikijin away from Juka with anger, sending the Sea Demonian halfway across the beach. He immediately receives a hug from the young girl when he turns around. They both held up their glowing Aquatic Crystals.

“Hiro, what’s happening…?†Juka wondered.

“I don’t know,†Hiro shook his head, “I’ve never seen this happened before.â€

“Damn you, Suiseiger!†Sea Scorpion Kaikijin cursed, “I’ll kill you!! I’ll kill you!!â€

The 22-year old shields the 18-year old immediately as the Sea Demonian charges towards them. Before he could lay a finger on the Aquarians, Suisei Serpent and Suisei Ashika burst out from within their Aquatic Crystals, knocking Sea Scorpion Kaikijin away. They simultaneously engulf their respective masters, transforming them into their Suiseiger forms.

“I don’t know how that happened,†said SuiseiRed, “But this time, we’ll give you a taste of your own medicine!â€

“Imbeciles!†Sea Scorpion Kaikijin bellowed, “What makes you think you can defeat me?!â€

“With the help of our Sea Beasts,†SuiseiYellow mocked, “What makes YOU think you can defeat us?â€

Instigated by the insult, the Sea Demonian charges at the yellow warrior, whose Sea Beast leaps in the way. It juggles the Sea Demonian on its nose and tosses it up into the air. SuiseiYellow, with her Ashika Gauntlet equipped, is tossed into the air as well.

“After them, Suisei Serpent!â€

Brandishing his Serpent Harpoon, the red warrior leaps onto Suisei Serpent’s head and the Sea Beast shoots up into the air. Ashika Gauntlet glows with a vigorous yellow light.

“Ashika Strike!â€

SuiseiYellow shoots through Sea Scorpion Kaikijin and lands on top of Suisei Serpent. Lightning bolts erupt from the tip of Serpent Harpoon’s blade, to which SuiseiRed shoots a lightning lasso towards the Sea Demonian. After throwing the Sea Demonian downwards, the red warrior leaps off his Sea Beast. He stretches out his right leg, which glows with a vigorous red light.

“Serpent Kick!â€

“AHHHHH!â€

Sea Scorpion Kaikijin explodes in midair, with SuiseiRed and Suisei Serpent poking through the explosion. When they finally land on their feet, Suisei Serpent and Suisei Ashika return to their Aquatic Crystals. The others arrive at the same moment. Pochama leaps happily to SuiseiYellow’s arms.

“We saw a red and yellow light from a distance,†SuiseiBlue informed, “And thought it might have been the both of you.â€

“What just happened?â€SuiseiGreen wondered, “Where’s Sea Scorpion Kaikijin??â€

“It’s okay now,†SuiseiRed exclaimed, “We already defeated the Sea Demonian.â€

“So much for all that searching,†SuiseiPink joked, “You two could actually manage on your own.â€

Rei slams her scrapbook onto the table in frustration, causing Youhei, gumi to jump.

“Of course, strong emotions are required to awaken the Sea Beasts from their respective Aquatic Crystals!â€

“Strong emotions…?†Megumi blinked, “Such as??â€

“My father used to tell me that Aquarians become stronger when they become more passionate or, or even angrier. He also once said that other strong emotions such as love for another are able to do the trick.â€

“So that was how Hiro and Juka activated theirs,†Youhei rubbed his chin, “They must have displayed such emotions when they were fighting Sea Scorpion Kaikijin.â€

“You mean… Hiro and Juka are in love with each other?!†Riku shouted, “That’s impossible!!â€

“I wasn’t saying that. I meant they might have shown more compassion in their duties!â€

Meanwhile, Hiro and Juka were standing under the stars on the balcony upstairs. The young man’s left hand was bandaged, so was the young girl’s left arm.

“Hiro, about today…â€

“I just didn’t want to see you get hurt.â€

She drops her head and blushes. The young man reaches out his hand and gently grasps hers. They smile and was about to share a kiss, until Pochama intervenes by leaping into the young girl’s arms once again. Their moment ends with awkward smiles on their faces.

S

scikaiju

looks like something developing between Hiro and Juka, should be interesting to see where this goes.

Davy Stone recalls an image of SuiseiRed and SuiseiYellow using their newfound Sea Beast powers to defeat Sea Scorpion Kaikijin, causing rage to curdle inside of him. He punches the armrest of his throne with anger.

“Those two…†Davy Stone muttered, “They finally awakened their inner powers. With those powers, my plans won’t go well anymore…â€

“No worries, Davy Stone-sama,†said Tatsunoko, “I shall create a Sea Demonian to kill those two.â€

“No!†Siren interrupted, “I will create a Sea Demonian to teach those two by torturing them slowly.â€

“KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT! After all those pathetic monsters you’ve created, I’ve lost my faith in both of you. If I can’t depend on anybody to do the job, I shall do it myself!!â€

The Sea Demon lord, vexed, marches out of the throne room. Tatsunoko and Siren look at each other with disgust, before leaving the room.

SUPER SENTAI SERIES

Kaijuu Sentai Suiseiger
海獣戦隊スイセイジャー

Ocean 12: The Sea Demon Ministers, Bicker?! / 海鬼大臣たち、もめる?!

Riku steps down the stairs with sleepy eyes, stretching his arms and yawning at the same time. He plonks himself onto the chair at the breakfast table, still half asleep.

“Good morning, sleepy head,†Rei teased, “Here’s your breakfast.â€

“Thanks, Rei,†Riku grinned, “Eh… where’s Juka?â€

“She went out with Hiro this morning,†Megumi replied.

The 19-year old spits a mouthful of milk across the table upon hearing that, which made the university student scream in horror.

“Way to go, kid,†Youhei frowned, “You just ruined our breakfast.â€

Juka was watching children playing in the park, with Pochama resting in her arms, when Hiro arrives with a paper bag of taiyaki in his hands, taking a seat beside her on the grass. The young girl gasps when she pulls out her breakfast.

“Isn’t this… a fish?â€

“No, no, it’s just shaped like a fish. The human who sold it to me said it’s filled with red bean paste.â€

As the young girl was about to take a bite, she realized that the young man didn’t have any. She tears the pastry into half and offers one to him. Hiro blinks at Juka, who smiles with her usual puffy smile. The 22-year old blushes and takes it from the 18-year old.

“Do you think the others will assume we’re… dating…?†Juka asked timidly.

“Dating?†Hiro raised an eyebrow, “I don’t know where did you get that idea from, but we’re obviously not on a date. Besides, even if the others do think so, I’ll explain to them. So, don’t worry, okay?â€

Thinking that she had offended him, Juka sadly lowers her head. Hiro moves closer to her and comforts her with his warm, gentle smile. The young girl blushed and munches onto her breakfast nervously, with Pochama trying to grab a piece.

Tatsunoko stands atop of a building, with a group of Piranharoids gathered behind him. The humanoid seahorse smiles sinisterly and turns around.

“This is our only chance. We must get this right, so that Davy Stone will use our services more than that accursed woman!â€

“OH!â€

At this moment, Siren appears with her own group of Pirahnaroids, to Tatsunoko’s chagrin. The seductress didn’t look pleased as well.

“Tatsunoko?†Siren snarled, “What are you doing here?!â€

“I was going to ask you the same question,†Tatsunoko sneered, “Davy Stone-sama has sent me to do his bidding, so get lost!â€

“That’s complete utter nonsense. As far as I know, he sent ME to do his bidding.â€

“Why would our lord entrust such a task onto you? Besides, you’re only good at one thing: being jealous of other women.â€

“DAMN YOU!â€

Both Sea Demon Ministers start throwing attacks at each other, with the two Piranharoid groups assaulting one another as well.

Youhei, Riku and Megumi are quickly alerted about the attack by their glowing Aquatic Crystals.

“Let’s go!â€

“OH!â€

At the park, Hiro and Juka are also alerted immediately. As the couple was about to make a move, Davy Stone steps in and blocks their way.

“Not so fast, Aquarians.â€

The Sea Demon Ministers draw out their respective weapons, followed by spamming attacks onto each other out of anger, while the opposing Piranharoids are fighting their own battle aside.

Youhei and the others appear from a corner. The panicking citizens cause a stampede, knocking the Aquarians to the ground. After a moment, they finally catch a glimpse of the commotion.

“Eh?†Riku blinked, “Those Sea Demonians and Piranharoids are fighting each other!â€

“What’s going on here?†Megumi wondered.

The eldest Aquarian had his eyes fixed on Siren. An image flashes before him upon recognizing her.

FLASHBACK

Young Youhei watches helplessly as Siren threatens a young girl, who was trying to get away from the seductress while on the ground.

“I shall receive your life!â€

“Please, don’t… AH!â€

The seductress slaughters the young girl mercilessly in front of the young man, to his shock and horror.

“NOOOOO!â€

FLASHBACK END

Youhei clenches his fist in anger and screams his lungs out. Riku and Megumi are shocked. The 23-year old impulsively rushes into the ongoing battle and towards the seductress. While Tatsunoko and Siren were still fighting, they quickly leap out of the way when Youhei delivers a downward punch.

“This time,†said the Aquarian, “I’ll kill you!â€

He inserts his Aquatic Crystal into the Aquariser and punches the button. A blue light engulfs his body and transforms into SuiseiBlue.

“You dare to challenge a Sea Demon Minister?†Siren questioned.

“I don’t care who or what you are. I’ll never forgive you for what you’ve done to me years ago!â€

“Youhei!†Riku called, “What are you doing?!â€

“Let’s go help him,†Megumi suggested.

“Okay!â€

Unfortunately, Tatsunoko intercepts the two Aquarians and both quickly leap back as he swings his rapier sword.

“So, you’re the Suiseigers that Davy Stone-sama has been talking about,†he sneered, “I shall have a taste of your power!â€

Riku and Megumi slot in their respective Aquatic Crystals into the Aquarisers, punching the button and transforming into their Suiseiger forms. They whip out their weapons and engage into a battle.

A Piranharoid knocks Juka off her feet and prepares to stab her as she struggles on the ground, to which Hiro jumps in the way and catches him by the wrist, wrestles him until he finally flips the foot soldier to the ground. Then, he helps the young girl up.

“Are you okay?†Hiro asked, “You’re not injured, are you??â€

“Un, I’m fine,†Juka replied.

Both youngsters quickly hit the ground when a blast explodes in front of them. Hiro looks up to see Davy Stone approaching them, wielding his staff. As they were about to change into their Suiseiger forms, their Aquatic Crystals bounce off their hands and the Sea Demon lord catches both crystals with his left hand.

“Our crystals!†Juka gasped.

“Give it back!†Hiro demanded.

“You won’t need them anyway,†Davy Stone sneered, “If you seriously think I’ll let you use your new Sea Beast powers on me, think again!â€

Davy Stone aims his staff at the sky and summons a lightning bolt, hurling it towards the two youngsters, which knock them off their feet. The humanoid stonefish is about to stab them, but they deliver a double kick to his face while on the ground and quickly spring up when he staggers away.

“You’d really think you can defeat me without the help of your crystals?â€

“Even though we’re dependable on them, we still can manage without them!â€

“We shall SEE!â€

The Sea Demon lord summons another lightning bolt and waves his staff, sending a crack across the ground and towards the two Aquarians. They quickly jump out of the way and roll to safety. An idea pops into the young girl’s head.

“Suisei Ashika, blind him!†Juka ordered.

A yellow light flashes, blinding Davy Stone temporarily when he was about to drop an attack onto Hiro. The young man takes the opportunity to jump at the humanoid stonefish to snatch back the Aquatic Crystals. However, the Sea Demon lord managed to throw him off and prepares another attack.

“Not today!†Hiro cried.

The 22-year old grabs a handful of sand and tosses it into Davy Stone’s face, before flooring him by kicking his legs. Then, he pounces on top of the Sea Demon lord on his second attempt to retrieve the crystals. Juka is about to rush to Hiro’s aid, until two Piranharoids intercept her.

“You’re not going anywhere, my pretty,†Piranharoid #1 sneered.

“You’re going to have a little ‘fun’ with us,†Piranharoid #2 added.

“Get out of my way,†Juka snapped.

“Not a chance!â€

The Piranharoids toss their daggers towards Juka, but she ducks and both daggers stuck into the tree behind her. As she gets back up and turns around, both foot soldiers grab her by each arm and drag her towards the tree. Juka struggles and didn’t have any luck until she was almost near the tree, where she does an overhead flip and land onto the daggers’ handles.

“What?!â€

The young girl kicks them in the face and knocks them out by kicking the stuck daggers into their faces, before rushing to the young man’s aid again. At this moment, Davy Stone lifts Hiro off the ground and tosses him towards Juka, knocking her over.

“Don’t even bother trying,†Davy Stone smirked, “Because without your precious crystals, you can’t defeat me even if you break a sweat.â€

Hiro quickly shields Juka, hiding her behind his back. Davy Stone chuckles in amusement upon seeing this.

“Ah, young love… the most beautiful thing anybody could experience.â€

“You don’t know anything about love!â€

“You may think so, but it’s obvious that Neptune hasn’t told you a lot of things about me… yet.â€

The young man, puzzled, looks at the Sea Demon lord with a frown. The humanoid stonefish brandishes his staff and charges at the two Aquarians. As he was about to drop his staff onto the young girl, Hiro whirls around and embraces Juka in his arms, taking the blow meant for her.

“Hiro!†Juka screamed

The Sea Demon lord furiously kicks the young man out of the way. Before the young girl could check on him, she was grabbed by two Piranharoids, while two other Piranharoids seize a wounded Hiro.

“Insignificant fool,†Davy Stone sneered, “Protecting a girl whose life is worth nothing. TAKE THEM AWAY!â€

While Juka is dragged away by force, two other Piranharoids grab hold of an injured Hiro and drags him along the ground. Davy Stone proudly follows from behind, with the worried young girl desperately crying out for the young man. Pochama, who was hiding behind a bush, rids his fear and leaps out to stop the Sea Demon lord. The humanoid stonefish kicks the robotic penguin away effortlessly.

“Stupid penguin!â€

SuiseiBlue drives his fist towards Siren, who evades the attack and grabs his wrist, followed by punching him simultaneously in the face, before delivering a hard punch. The seductress attempts to slaughter the Aquarian while he was on the ground, but the blue warrior quickly draws out his Aqua Blaster.

“Aqua Blaster, shoot!â€

“ARGH!â€

Tatsunoko and SuiseiGreen’s weapons clash as they engage in a duel, with SuiseiPink watching and having her weapon on standby. The 21-year old was having her eyes on SuiseiBlue, worrying about him. Suddenly, Tatsunoko knocks Orca Tonfa out of SuiseiGreen’s and kicks him, causing the green warrior to crash into the pink warrior.

“Is that all you’ve got?†Tatsunoko teased, “It seems reality is so much different from expectations.â€

“SHUT UP!†SuiseiGreen growled.

The green warrior kicks off the ground and an orca’s cry is heard in the background as his weapon charges up.

“Orca Cutter!â€

Unfortunately, luck wasn’t on his side as the humanoid seahorse repels the attack when the tip of his rapier sword materializes into a snake-like head, swiping the incoming Aquarian away. SuiseiGreen crashes into a vehicle, badly denting it and smashing the windows.

“Riku!†SuiseiPink cried.

“Let’s see what you’ve got,†Tatsunoko smirked.

The tip of the humanoid seahorse’s rapier sword moves in a snake-like gesture, shooting its “head†towards the pink warrior. However, SuiseiPink leaps out of the way and charges her Kurage Whip, before shooting its tip towards Tatsunoko. He smirks and swipes the tip away, followed by whipping the Aquarian until she hits the ground hard.

“Nice try, but it seems I whip better.â€

“GAH!â€

Siren was an inch away from killing SuiseiBlue, but the blue warrior pistol whips the seductress away with his Aqua Blaster, firing another shot at her. The seductress deflects the shot with her musical harp, to the Aquarian’s surprise.

“You think I don’t have a weapon?†Siren giggled, “Don’t underestimate a woman with good looks, handsome.â€

“I don’t know what you’re playing at,†SuiseiBlue snapped, “But I’m not going to fall for your silly seductions!â€

Offended by that remark, Siren screams out of anger and slaps SuiseiBlue with her musical harp. When the blue warrior hits the ground once again, he quickly rolls over and fires away blindly at the seductress, who just kept deflecting all of his shots.

“Nice try, handsome, but you’ll have to do better than that!â€

Siren goes into a posture and plucks her musical harp, playing an enchanting tune. SuiseiBlue drops his Aqua Blaster immediately and clutches onto his head upon hearing the tune, dropping to his knees.

“What…†SuiseiBlue muttered, “…what is… what is this music?!â€

“You shall do my bidding for me, my love,†Siren smiled sinisterly.

The blue warrior stops struggling and turns on his friends, who were just recovering from Tatsunoko’s attack. SuiseiBlue puts away his Aqua Blaster back into the holster and draws out his Kajiki Sword.

“Oi, what are you…â€

SuiseiBlue slashes SuiseiGreen diagonally upwards, flooring the green warrior once more, to SuiseiPink’s shock.

“Youhei!†SuiseiPink shouted, “What do you think you’re doing?!â€

“He’s under my control now,†Siren explained proudly.

“You’ll pay for that!â€

The pink warrior charges towards the seductress, but is struck down by the blue warrior when he intercepts her. Siren lets out an evil laughter and shoots Tatsunoko an arrogant, victorious smile.

“This is how you fight fire with fire.â€

“Whatever makes you happy…â€

SuiseiPink struggles to get up, when she noticed the musical harp glowing in Siren’s hands. The 21-year old smirks behind her helmet and draws out her Aqua Blaster immediately, aiming at the harp.

“Aqua Blaster, shoot!â€

The pink laser hits the musical harp, shattering it into pieces, breaking the mind control off SuiseiBlue at the same time. Upon seeing her beloved instrument destroyed, Siren screams and dives towards SuiseiPink, grabbing her by the neck and attempting to strangle her to death.

“Now YOU shall pay for destroying my musical harp!†Siren growled.

Seeing her in danger, a recovered SuiseiBlue springs into action while SuiseiGreen holds off Tatsunoko. He slashes the seductress from behind and kicks her away from SuiseiPink.

“Are you alright?â€

“Yeah, thanks for saving me.â€

“Right back at you.â€

Suddenly, a half destroyed Pochama is thrown in front of them. A huge blast comes hurling towards them when the Aquarians run to his aid, causing a huge explosion. They are all seen lying on the ground afterwards, heavily bruised and defeated. At this moment, Davy Stone appears, with Hiro and Juka as his hostages. Siren and Tatsunoko quickly bow before him.

“Everyone!†Juka cried worriedly.

“Pathetic creatures,†Davy Stone sneered, “I don’t know why you even bother.â€

“Davy Stone-sama,†Tatsunoko said, “We were just…â€

“Silence! I’m not going to ask you why you’re here, but when we return, I’ll deal with you both as well.â€

“What… what are you…†Youhei struggled, “… do with… Hiro and Juka?!â€

“Something that will slowly lead them onto the path towards death, and as for you three, these grounds shall be your graves as you slowly rot to hell!â€

“You… you bastard…!†Riku shouted.

“Release them!†Megumi demanded.

“Farewell, Suiseigers…â€

Davy Stone, the Sea Demon Ministers and the Piranharoids laugh maniacally at the sight of their defeat, before vanishing. The Aquarians lose consciousness not long after. A moment later, Rei appears from a corner.

“I know I heard an explosion around here,†Rei exclaimed.

When she discovers Pochama and the Aquarians, the 20-year old quickly runs over.

“Everyone, are you okay? What happened?! Everyone!!â€

Then, the university student rushes over to the robot penguin.

“What have those Sea Demons done to you?! Pochama!!â€

S

scikaiju

Looks like Davey Jones has the upper hand for the moment, although I was sure he sent those two up knowing they would fight each other and cause a distraction.