Kaijuu Sentai Suiseiger / Sea Beasts Task Force Suiseiger / 海獣戦隊スイセイジャー

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!!!

“Riku!â€

Juka is running along the crowded streets. She stops to catch her breath, before continuing. On another street, Hiro and Megumi are asking the pedestrians about Riku’s whereabouts, to which they all have no clue.

“Riku! Riku!â€

Youhei stops to catch his breath, placing his hand on his hip and punching the wall with his other hand in anger.

“Damn it…†he muttered, “Where has that brat gone off to?!â€

The team reunites at a crossroad, exchanging looks.

“Did you find him?†Hiro asked.

“No,†Juka shook her head, “What about Youhei?â€

“Couldn’t find him either,†Youhei replied.

“How troublesome,†Megumi groaned, “If you hadn’t argued with Riku, this wouldn’t have happened.â€

“You’re blaming me for this nonsense?! That brat was just too stubborn to accept the truth!!â€

“You should really learn to keep it to yourself sometimes.â€

“Don’t tell me what to do!â€

Youhei is about to make a move, until Juka stops him, begging him to stop. Hiro folds his arms and sighs.

“Let’s just continue looking,†he suggested.

Everyone nodded and they split up once again.

===========================================================================

SUPER SENTAI SERIES

Kaijuu Sentai Suiseiger
海獣戦隊スイセイジャー

Opening Theme: Colours of the Heart by UVERworld

Ocean 06: The Strength of Youth / 青春の強さ

Siren bows before Davy Stone, who doesn’t seem pleased, after what happened with the Sea Demonian that the seductress created. He taps his armrest slowly, but showing obvious displeasure on his face.

“You promised me better and more powerful Sea Demonians,†he said, “But your first creation has FAILED ME TERRIBLY!!!â€

“My… my apologies, Davy Stone-sama…†she apologized.

At this moment, a Piranharoid enters the chamber and bows before the humanoid stonefish, getting up afterwards.

“Davy Stone-sama, a new Sea Demonian is ready to lead our troops.â€

“A new Sea Demonian? What is the meaning of this?!â€

“I didn’t create any new Sea Demonians… it must be Tatsunoko! That bastard…â€

Davy Stone gets up from his throne and approaches the Piranharoid.

“Take me to meet this Sea Demonian,†ordered the humanoid stonefish, “I shall see how much potential he has.â€

“Yes sir!†saluted the foot soldier.

After their departure, Siren tosses her musical harp to the ground and stomps on it angrily, destroying it.

Hiro and the others enter the Takahashi Residence with tired expressions. Rei was doing some research when she sees the Aquarians.

“Ah, welcome home,†she greeted, “Were you able to find Riku?â€

“Not at all,†Hiro shook his head, “We searched every corner downtown, but no sign of him.â€

“Riku…†Juka murmured, “I wonder if he’s alright…â€

“Don’t worry,†Megumi smiled, “I’m sure he’s just cooling off his head somewhere safe.â€

The motherly Aquarian sits the youngest Aquarian down on the couch and comforts her by brushing her hair. Youhei sighs and folds his arms.

“What a troublesome brat…â€

Megumi frowns and gets up from the couch, confronting Youhei.

“Listen here,†she shouted, “I’ve had it with your arrogance. If you didn’t openly insult Riku, this wouldn’t have happened!â€

“So basically you’re saying it’s my fault?!†he shouted back, “That brat thinks he knows everything and I was just pointing out his mistake!!â€

“Pointing out his mistake? You’re just about the same! You act as if you know EVERYTHING!!â€

“What did you SAY?!â€

Juka watches them helplessly. At this moment, Hiro steps in between them and keep them away from each other as far as possible.

“That’s enough,†he frowned, “Your argument is not going to help us find him at all.â€

The two Aquarians turn away from each other with disgust. Rei folds her arms and just sighs with disappointment.

Riku lies on the sands at the beach, staring at the blue sky above him. A group of kids run past him.

“You don’t deserve to be on this team,†Youhei shouted, “After all, you’re just an inexperienced kid!â€

“What did you say?!†Riku retorted, “You better take back those words!!â€

“Why should I? It’s the truth.â€

“You Swordfish Family Aquarians are also considered nothing, compared to the Aquarians from the Serpent Family!â€

Angered by this insult, Youhei punches Riku hard and the youth collapsed to the floor, pressing is palm against his painful cheek.

The youth frowns and sits up straight, looking at his green Aquatic Crystal hanging around his neck. He sighs and spots a group of kids being harassed by two older kids.

“You kids don’t have what it takes to surf!†teased the older kid.

“Yeah,†laughed the other older kid, “Besides, what can a bunch of little kids do?â€

Riku gets up immediately and storms up to the two older kids, getting in between them and the group of little kids.

“Hey, leave these kids alone!†Riku demanded, “You think just because they’re little kids, they can’t do anything you older kids can do? You underestimate people too soon.â€

“Who is this guy?†wondered the older kid.

“I don’t know,†shrugged the other older kid, “Hey Nii-san, this is none of your business, so scram!â€

Angered by the older kids’ attitude, Riku grabs them by their collars and lifts them off the ground with ease, to the little kids’ amazement.

“I really don’t like people like you, and I’ll literally show you why!â€

“No, let us go!â€

“Then promise me you won’t bother them anymore!â€

“Yes, we promise, we promise!!â€

The streets look peaceful, until an explosion occurred in the city square, startling the pedestrians who were nearby. When they look through the smoke, Sperm Whale Kaikijin emerges with a group of Piranharoids. The pedestrians scream and scatter all over the place, trying to make their escape.

“HAHAHA!†Sperm Whale Kaikijin laughed, “That’s right, humans, scream! Your fears will only make me want to kill you even more!!â€

The Piranharoids laugh at the Sea Demonian’s remark, before proceeding to assault random pedestrians.

The Aquarians are still at odds with each other, when their Aquatic Crystals started glowing rapidly. They exchange looks and all finally look at Hiro.

“Let’s go,†said the leader.

“But, what about Riku…?†Juka asked.

“I’m pretty sure his Aquatic Crystal has informed him. We have to go before it’s too late.â€

The young girl follows the leader out the door. Youhei and Megumi look at each other uncomfortably, before leaving at the same time.

Riku stares at his glowing Aquatic Crystal and an image of Youhei insulting him flashes into his mind. He shakes his head and angrily shoves the crystal into his pocket, ignoring the call. Then, he approaches the little kids.

“Hey, I heard you guys surf.â€

Sperm Whale Kaikijin grabs a vehicle and tosses it into a building, half destroying it. The Piranharoids cheer upon seeing the building almost crumbling to the ground. The Suiseigers arrive in time.

“That’s enough, Sea Demonian!†SuiseiRed shouted.

The Sea Demonian smirks and grabs a vehicle, followed by whirling around and tossing it towards the Aquarians.

“Look out!†SuiseiPink yelled.

SuiseiRed and SuiseiBlue leap out of the way, while SuiseiPink grabs SuiseiYellow and jumps to the other direction. The vehicle landed on top of another vehicle, causing an explosion.

“Here we go again,†said Sperm Whale Kaikijin.

He grabs another vehicle and tosses it towards the Aquarians once again. SuiseiBlue inserts his Aquatic Crystal into the Aquariser.

“Kajiki Sword!â€

The blue aquatic warrior slices the vehicle into half and the two parts flew into different directions, which anger the Sea Demonian.

“Pirahnaroids, kill them!â€

The foot soldiers turn their attention onto the Suiseigers and charge towards them. SuiseiRed summons Serpent Harpoon.

“I’ll go after Sperm Whale Kaikijin,†he said, “You guys take the Piranharoids!â€

“OH!†cried the team.

The red aquatic warrior stops the Sea Demonian from causing havoc, while the other Suiseigers keep the Piranharoids away from the pedestrians.

“Where’s Riku?†SuiseiYellow wondered, “Why isn’t he here yet?!â€

“I have no idea,†SuiseiBlue replied, “But if he ever shows up, I’m going to whoop him so hard for being late!â€

The group of little kids are watching Riku surfing on the shore, wowing in amazement at the stunts he’s performing. The youth smirks and as he reaches the peak of the wave, he jumps off his surfboard and execute a triple somersault, before diving into the ocean. The little kids cheered. Riku appears on shore not long after.

“Wow, you’re awesome!†Little Kid #1 praised.

“Yeah, Onii-chan,†Little Kid #2 agreed, “It looks like our surfing style is NOTHING compared to yours!â€

“Thanks guy,†Riku laughed sheepishly, “I’m flattered.â€

“Can you teach us some moves?†Little Kid #3 asked.

“Well, I could…â€

Riku was about to start his surfing lessons, until he heard people calling for help. He and the group of kids turn around to see the two older kids struggling a few meters away from shore.

“Help, we’re… we’re drowning!!†they cried.

“C’mon,†said Little Kid #1, “We’ve got to save them!â€

“But, they bullied us…†Little Kid #2 exclaimed.

“Yeah, we should let them be!†Little Kid #3 added.

“If you’re not going to save them, I will!â€

The little kid grabs his surfboard and runs towards the ocean, with his two friends watching with worried faces. Riku also watches along. The little kid ascends above the waves and surfs towards the two older kids. However, he only managed to grab one of them.

“HELP!!!†yelled the other older kid.

“Stay on the surfboard,†Little Kid #1 ordered, “I’ll go in after him.â€

The little kid courageously leaps off the end of his surfboard and subconsciously does a triple somersault, diving into the ocean to go after the other older kid. His two friends cheered back on shore while Riku was impressed. The older kid reaches the shore safely on the surfboard, but the little kid is not having the same luck, as he struggles to reach the other older kid through the rough waves.

“He’s not going to make it!†said Little Kid #2.

“He will make it!†Little Kid #3 proclaimed, “I know he will!!â€

When the little kid finally grabs hold of the older kid, a huge wave crashes down onto them, shocking the two little kids. After a moment, they ascend from the ocean, with the little kid dragging the older kid. They run to their friend’s aid.

“Why… did you… save us…?†Older Kid #1 coughed, “After… what… we’ve done…â€

“It doesn’t matter anymore,†Little Kid #1 smiled, “Besides, I can’t just stand here and watch you both drown to death!â€

Riku fishes out his Aquatic Crystal from his pocket, which was still glowing, and looks at it. He closes his eyes and crushes it within his palm. Then, he opens his eyes and runs off in a huff.

An explosion occur around the Suiseigers and they collapse to the ground, with their suits deactivated. Sperm Whale Kaikijin laughs maniacally, so did the Piranharoids.

“Is that all you got?†Sperm Whale Kaikijin teased, “I wonder how you defeated my seniors if you’re this weak!â€

“Shut up…†Youhei snapped, “…you’re just underestimating us…â€

“Oh? If so, Piranharoids, kill that blue idiot!â€

The foot soldiers nod and prepare their daggers, approaching Youhei for a kill. The Sea Demonian snickers. They are about to execute the Aquarian, until a huge ocean wave is seen approaching them. SuiseiGreen is seen at the peak on his surfboard with Orca Spirit controlling the wave.

“Riku!†Hiro cried.

The green warrior reaches out his hand and grabs his comrade, while the Piranharoids are washed away by the wave. SuiseiGreen leaps off his surfboard and removes his Aqua Blaster from his holster at the same time. Sperm Whale Kaikijin hurls a vehicle at SuiseiGreen, who does a rapid triple somersault, smashing the vehicle into bits and finally aims at the Sea Demonian.

“Aqua Blaster, shoot!â€

“GAH!â€

Youhei returns to the others safely on the surfboard, with SuiseiGreen landing not far from the group. Juka rushes over and the Aquarian is immediately greeted with a hug as he turns around.

“WHOA!†SuiseiGreen threw up his hands, “You’re choking me!!â€

“I… I missed you…†Juka admitted.

SuiseiGreen, embarrassed, rubs the back of his helmet.

“You finally decided to show up,†Megumi smirked.

“I knew you’d come,†Hiro smiled.

SuiseiGreen laughed sheepishly. He turns to look at Youhei, who looks away instead. The green warrior approaches his comrade and reaches out his hand.

“Why did you save me after what I’ve said to you?†he wondered.

“It doesn’t matter anymore,†SuiseiGreen exclaimed, “Besides, I just can’t let my friends die!â€

Hiro and the girls exchange smiles. Youhei places his hands on his waists and looks down at the ground, chuckling. When he looks up, he flicks SuiseiGreen’s nose part.

“You’re still a kid after all,†Youhei grinned.

“Save the talk for later,†Hiro advised, “It’s time to henshin!â€

“OH!â€

A four split screen shows Hiro, Youhei, Juka and Megumi snapping their necklaces off their necks, followed by inserting their Aquatic Crystals into the Aquariser. Then, they do a half crouch before straightening themselves up and bringing their wristlets to the side of their faces, pushing the button on the device.

“Kaijuu Henshin!â€

SPLASH!

A huge tsunami is brought by their Sea Beasts, each letting out a cry. The tsunami smashes into its respective hosts, flooding the background. When they leap out of the water, they land on a narrow cliff in their Suiseiger forms.

“Protecting the surface from the depths of the sea!†SuiseiGreen declared, “Kaijuu Sentai…â€

“…SUISEIGER!â€

A green glow emits from within SuiseiGreen and in a glimpse of an eye, a pair of twin weapons materialize in his hands.

“It looks like Orca Spirit has responded,†SuiseiRed exclaimed, “To your determination to save Youhei, despite arguing with him earlier today.â€

“You did it, Riku,†SuiseiYellow giggled, “You finally got your own weapon!â€

“I did?†SuiseiGreen said, “I… I did…!â€

Suddenly, two vehicles got flipped aside and Sperm Whale Kaikijin rises to his feet, fuming with so much anger.

“Damn you, Suiseiger…!†he cursed.

“Damn yourself!†mocked the green warrior, “I’m not going to forgive you for trying to hurt my friends!!â€

SuiseiGreen dashes towards the Sea Demonian. When the others are about to follow him, they are stopped immediately by the Piranharoids.

“Such persistent fools…†SuiseiPink sighed.

“We’ll just have to take them down,†SuiseiBlue proclaimed.

SuiseiRed, SuiseiBlue and SuiseiPink summon their weapons, while SuiseiYellow removes Aqua Blaster from her holster.

“Serpent Pierce!â€

“Kajiki Slash!â€

“Kurage Whiplash!â€

“Ashika Shot!â€

The Piranharoids surrounding them collapse and explode. Sperm Whale Kaijin drives his fist at SuiseiGreen, who kicks off the ground and somersault over the Sea Demonian, kicking him in the head.

“DIE!â€

The Sea Demonian hurls a huge truck at the Aquarian.

“Orca Tonfa, HA!â€

SuiseiGreen slices the truck into half and kicks off the ground once again, hurling both parts back at Sperm Whale Kaikijin. When he gets up on his feet again, the green warrior is already in the air, charging up his weapon.

“Orca Cutter!â€

“GAAAAAH!!!â€

Speikijin drops his knees and finally explodes as his body hits the ground. SuiseiGreen turns around and rubs the nose part of his helmet.

Riku returns to the beach to spot the two older kids teaching the group of little kids some techniques with the surfboards. The team gathers behind him.

“Looks like they’re finally getting along,†Riku smiled.

“What made you changed your mind?†Megumi asked, “You said you didn’t want to show up at first.â€

“Let’s just say I’ve learnt a thing or two from the humans.â€

“The humans taught you something huh?†Hiro grinned, “That’s something new.â€

“But like I said,†Youhei added, “The kid still has a lot more to learn.â€

“Quit calling me a kid!â€

Juka grabs Riku by the arm immediately.

“Forget about it,†she pouted, “Let’s go get some ohanami dangos.â€

The older Aquarians chuckle and follows from behind, as the young girl drags her friend off the beach.

Ending Theme: To All Tha Dreamers by SOUL’d OUT

S

scikaiju

A good Riku ep,the part were he learned to basically let thiings go from some surface children was a nice addition

I like how the young kids teach "young" Riku lessons. It's as if only the kids can get through Riku's head:laugh:

One thing i wonder though,why is Riku so good in surfing...wasn't he living underwater before the series start?:laugh:

Sorry I don't have much to say here, I just wanted to state that I am enjoying the series due to how authentic it is. I'll go over it again when I get the chance. I find that the water theme is being handled very well here, though I would like to see the heroes show some civilian powers attributed to their spirits, just to set them apart from human beings a bit more aside from just the aqualungs. By the way, is Atlantis domed or open? I ask that because I was wondering why they could walk around in their clothes without them getting weighed down.

Atlantis City is located on a gigantic turtle's back and it's domed like you own a Christmas themed crystal ball. :D
thanks for the comment, Scotty! oh and about their civilian powers... does the part where Megumi healed Hiro counts?
of course, the others will have their own speciality. :)

Davy Stone tortures Tatsunoko out of anger, with Siren watching from aside. The seductress snickers while her head is lowered. The sea horse advisor finally collapses to his knees, panting heavily.

“I am sick and tired of this incompetence of yours,†growled the stone fish, “When are you ever going to learn?â€

“Forgive me…†Tatsunoko begged, “…Davy Stone-sama…â€

“I ordered you to create a Sea Demon who can kill those accursed Aquarians and what did I get?! A BUNCH OF USELESS FISHES!!â€

“If I may speak, Davy Stone-sama…†said Siren.

“WHAT?â€

“If we want to defeat the Aquarians without much hassle, we must always go for their weak point first,†she explained, “Once we break their spirit, they will lose the power to fight and that’s when we can kill them with ease.â€

“Their weak point?â€

“I’m sure Davy Stone-sama knows which family SuiseiYellow comes from.â€

“Hmph, exactly,†Davy Stone sneered, “The Sea Lion Family… they’re known as the weakest and most pathetic Aquarians, especially those two that I killed in the war years ago…â€

“You mean…?†Siren asked.

The Sea Demon lord gets up from his throne and descends down the stairs. The sea horse, still in pain, dares not to make eye contact. Davy Stone shoots him a dirty look and turns to Siren, who lowers her head immediately.

“Kill SuiseiYellow.â€

“Yes!â€

SUPER SENTAI SERIES

Kaijuu Sentai Suiseiger
海獣戦隊スイセイジャー

Ocean 07: The Young Girl’s Power, Revealed! / 閃いた、乙女の力!

Juka is walking along the street with a shopping bag containing ohanami dangos in her hands. She no longer wears her yellow sea lion printed shirt anymore, but an unbuttoned checkered shirt with a grey blouse underneath. She turns into a corner and enters the Takahashi Residence compound.

“I’m home!â€

Riku gets up from the dining table and rushes over immediately, grabbing the shopping bag. However, Juka retaliates.

“Riku, mou!†she pouted.

“I can’t help it!†he exclaimed, “I’m starving!!â€

“They’re not just for you, it’s for everyone as well!â€

“Oh c’mon, they don’t like sweet stuff!â€

At this moment, Rei storms down the stairs and pushes Hiro aside, plonking herself onto the couch. She grabs the remote and switches on the television.

“Rei…?†Megumi blinked.

“Shhh, shhh,†said the young woman, “My favourite TV drama is on right now!â€

“What’s a TV drama?†Youhei wondered.

The university student remains focused onto the screen, while Hiro and Megumi just shrug at the question, with Riku and Juka still snatching the shopping bag from each other in the background.

“Okay, okay, EVERYONE QUIET! This is the most important scene!!â€

The scene shows a little girl waiting at the beach. After a moment, she heard a voice calling out to her. She gets up and turns around to see her parents. Happy to see them, the little girl and her parents run into each other’s arms.

“Papa! Mama!†cried the little girl.

“Oh thank goodness…†said the mother, “Thank goodness, you’re alright!â€

“Papa… Mama… where did you go…?â€

“We’re sorry,†apologized the father, “We didn’t mean to leave home without saying goodbye. Papa and Mama had something urgent, so we had to rush.â€

“Papa and Mama will not do it again, so please forgive us.â€

“Un, I forgive Papa and Mama!â€

Upon hearing that scene, Juka stops retaliating and Riku laughs cheekily when he finally has the entire shopping bag to himself. Seeing the happy little girl spending quality time with her parents on the television screen, the young girl clenches her fist and dashes out of the house, to everyone’s surprise.

“What happened?†Rei wondered.

Hiro, Youhei and Megumi turn to Riku.

“I didn’t do anything!â€

Juka stops to catch her breath at a lamp post, panting and crying at the same time. She wipes her tears away with the back of her palm. Then, she removes her Aquatic Crystal from around her neck and looks at it with her eyes still soaked with tears.

Siren enters her room and takes a look at one of her musical harps, which shows an image of Juka alone at the park. An evil smirk comes across the seductress’s face.

“A perfect timing…â€

She grabs an eerie-looking musical harp and starts playing an eerie tune on it. While she was doing so, evil essences slowly gather into the room and into a ball, which gradually grows bigger.

“Yes…†Siren cackled, “Come to me, my beloved creation, come to me…â€

The evil essence ball slowly shapes into a monstrous figure.

Juka takes a seat on the bench and pulls out a ohanami dango from the plastic bag she was holding. Before she could enjoy her sweet snack, a tennis ball flies in and hits her head.

“OWH!â€

The young girl rubs her head and quickly spots the ball next to the bench. At this moment, a little girl rushes over to retrieve the ball and is about to return to the tennis court. However, the little girl’s mother frowned.

“Miyako!†she shouted, “How can you just walk away without apologizing?!â€

“But, Mama…†Miyako groaned.

“APOLOGIZE NOW!â€

“Okay…â€

Miyako turns around and approaches Juka, who gets up from the bench and squats in front of the little girl, giving up her ohanami dango.

“Is that alright with you…?â€

“Un, I don’t want to eat it anyway...â€

The little girl takes the sweet snack from the Aquarian and gleams at it.

“Next time, never disobey your mother again. You’ll regret it when she’s not around.â€

“Thanks, Onee-chan!â€

Juka smiles as she watches the little girl happily running back to her mother. As the young girl turns around, her Aquatic Crystal started glowing, to which she quickly covers it within her left fist. She hears an incoming blast and whirls around to see a beam hurling towards the tennis court.

“LOOK OUT!†Juka shouted.

The young Aquarian pushes them to the ground and the blast destroys a huge tree in front of them. Miyako, frightened, bursts into tears. Her mother comforts the little girl immediately. Juka heard foot steps from behind and whirls around with a glare.

“SuiseiYellow...!â€

Hiro holds up his glowing Aquatic Crystal, so did the other Aquarians. They look up and exchange looks.

“Let’s go,†said the leader.

“What about Juka?†Riku asked.

“I’m sure her Aquatic Crystal has informed her,†Megumi exclaimed.

“NO!! We can’t let Juka be alone out there!!â€

“Listen,†Youhei interrupted, “I know you’re worried about her, but I believe Juka can take care of herself. We have a job to do right now.â€

Riku hesitates as everyone was leaving the house. Megumi stops and approaches the youth, placing her hand on his shoulder.

“Don’t misunderstand, we’re also worried about Juka, but like what Youhei said, she can take care of herself.â€

The youth nods and follows his senior out of the house.

The mysterious figure, revealed as Catfish Kaikijin, sends a blast towards Juka. The Aquarian leaps out of the way, while the mother and Miyako evacuate the area.

“MEOW HAHAHA!†laughed the Sea Demonian, “Isn’t it a little too dangerous to be hanging out alone, SuiseiYellow?â€

“That’s none of your concern!†Juka retorted.

“If so, DIE!â€

Catfish Kaikijin sends another blast and the ground explodes in front of the young girl. However, a transformation sound is heard and SuiseiYellow leaps out from within the smoke, wielding Aqua Blaster.

“Ashika Shot!â€

The Sea Demonian swallows the yellow blast and rubs her tummy, to the yellow warrior’s shock.

“MEOW HAHAHA!†Catfish Kaikijin laughed, “That was meowlicious!!â€

“That’s impossible…†SuiseiYellow muttered, “Ashika Shot is ineffective…?â€

“Meow hahaha! Awww, poor little girl… all her friends have big, powerful weapons, while she only has a petty gun which does almost nothing.â€

“Be quiet!â€

“What makes you think an Aquarian like yourself could defeat me? Your kind is known to be the weakest and most pathetic creatures to ever exist in the ocean.â€

“QUIET!!â€

The young girl, angered, charges at Catfish Kaikijin and blindly shoots away with her Aqua Blaster. She is about to throw a punch, until the Sea Demonian evades the attack.

“Stupid little girl,†she sneered.

Catfish Kaikijin punches SuiseiYellow in the face and she staggers away. The yellow warrior aims her weapon again, only to have half of her forearm bitten by the Sea Demonian.

“URGH!â€

“I’ll make you suffer inside out!â€

The Sea Demonian grabs the Aquarian’s neck and lifts her above her head, spinning her around. Her Aquatic Crystal drops off from Aqua Blaster’s chamber and ends up behind a bush. Then, Catfish Kaikijin slams SuiseiYellow hard to the ground, to which it causes her suit to deactivate.

“I hope you haven’t had enough, because that’s just my warm up!â€

The Sea Demonian pulls Juka towards a tree and slams her against it, repeating the same move, until the young girl looks half dead. Catfish Kaikijin smirks evilly and pulls her towards a wall, tossing her and she crashes through it, leaving a huge hole.

“MEOW HAHAHA!†Catfish Kaikijin laughed maniacally, “And now, for the finale…â€

“I’m… I’m not… done yet…†Juka struggled.

“Well, don’t worry, because now you’re about to!â€

The Sea Demonian sends a blast through the hole and it hits the ceiling, causing it to crack and the whole building to shake vigorously. The Aquarian screams as debris from the ceiling collapses onto her. Catfish Kaikijin jumps with joy and laughs uncontrollably. At this moment, the Suiseigers arrive.

“What’s your scheme this time?!†SuiseiRed questioned.

“MEOW HAHAHA!†she laughed, “You’re too late, Suiseiger, too late!!â€

“What is that supposed to mean?†SuiseiBlue wondered.

“MEOW HAHAHA!â€

“Quit that annoying laugh!†SuiseiGreen yelled.

“I’m the first Sea Demonian to ever kill an Aquarian, MEOW HAHAHA!â€

“What… what did you say…?†SuiseiPink muttered.

“Meow hahaha, I killed SuiseiYellow, bastards! MEOW HAHAHA!!â€

SuiseiGreen collapses to his knees upon hearing that.

“Juka… Juka is… dead…?â€

However, SuiseiRed, SuiseiBlue and SuiseiPink react angrily, clenching their fists. They summon their personal weapons and charge at Catfish Kaikijin.

“Juka!†yelled a woman, “How dare you skip training behind our backs?!â€

“But Mama…†little Juka groaned, “I always get bullied by the other Aquarians…â€

“GO BACK TO THE TRAINING GROUND!†shouted a man.

“Sniff, okay Papa…â€

Inside the destroyed building, a dirtied and bruised Juka is seen underneath a pile of debris. Suddenly, a hand of a man reaches out and brushes the unconscious Aquarian’s hair. Her fingers twitch in reaction.

“Juka…†said the man’s voice, “Wake up…â€

She frowns and groans painfully. At this moment, a hand of a woman reaches out and fondles her lovingly.

“It’s time to wake up, dear,†said the woman’s voice, “You have to help your friends.â€

“But I can’t…†Juka groaned, “I’m too weak…â€

“That’s just an excuse.â€

“He’s right, dear. You’re not weak. You just don’t realize your own strength.â€

“But… I skipped training…â€

“It doesn’t matter anymore,†said the woman, “Being strong isn’t about having large amount of power or brute strength. Juka, you ARE strong. Despite being an inexperienced Aquatic Warrior, you came all the way to the surface world to protect the humans.â€

“Mama…†Juka murmured.

“Listen to your mother, Juka,†added the man, “Don’t ever think lowly of yourself. You’re stronger than you look.â€

The young girl finally wakes up, only to find herself alone inside the destroyed building. She struggles to get up but the debris on top of her wouldn’t allow it. Juka punches the ground angrily and at the same time, feels a sharp pain in her right leg, which is heavily bruised and stained with blood.

“I’m not giving up…!â€

“ARGH!â€

Catfish Kaikijin blasts the four Aquarians in the chest and they hit the ground immediately.

“MEOW HAHAHA!†she laughed, “Now, I shall send you to meet SuiseiYellow…â€

Juka attempts to get up again, but to no avail. This causes the anger inside her to grow rapidly.

“AHHHHHHHHHH!!!â€

Sea Lion Spirit sensed Juka’s rage and causes the Aquatic Crystal to glow. At the same time, Catfish Kaikijin is about to slaughter the Suiseigers, when Sea Lion Spirit bursts out and knocks her away.

“It’s Sea Lion Spirit,†SuiseiPink said, “It saved us…â€

“That means…†SuiseiGreen muttered.

Then, Sea Lion Spirit turns towards the hole in the wall and enters through it. Spotting its master, Sea Lion Spirit smacks the debris away. It transforms back into the Aquatic Crystal and it lands onto Juka’s palm.

“Thanks for saving me,†she smiled, “Eh, a new power has been unlocked…?â€

Catfish Kaikijin scrambles up to her feet and vents her anger by taking down a few trees in the park.

“DAMN YOU SUISEIGER!â€

Suddenly, the building explodes and several debris smash into the Sea Demonian, causing her to hit the ground again. SuiseiYellow emerges from within the smoke, limping.

“Juka!†cried the team.

“Im...impossible...!†Catfish Kaikijin exclaimed, “I already killed you!!â€

Without saying a word, the yellow warrior inserts her Aquatic Crystal into Aquariser and pushes the button.

“Ashika Gauntlet!â€

A pair of steel gauntlets form around SuiseiYellow’s forearms.

“Everyone, stand aside,†ordered the youngest Aquarian, “I’m going to give this Oba-san a good beating.â€

“Oba-san?!†fumed the Sea Demonian, “Why you little...!â€

“But Juka...†SuiseiRed interrupted.

“JUST SHUT UP AND WATCH!â€

The Aquarians, shocked, stand aside immediately. SuiseiYellow smacks her gauntlets together and rushes into battle. Catfish Kaikijin blasts away at the yellow warrior, but the Aquarian blocks each blast with her left gauntlet. She proceeds to execute a drop punch with her right gauntlet, punching the Sea Demonian hard in the face.

“ARGH!†Catfish Kaikijin screamed.

“I won’t forgive you!†SuiseiYellow cried.

The yellow warrior grabs the Sea Demonian’s arm and puts her into an arm lock, causing her to scream in agony this time. Then, the youngest Aquarian flips her opponent to the ground, followed by dropping her left elbow onto the Sea Demonian’s gut.

“GAH! You pathetic little girl!!â€

Catfish Kaikijin kicks SuiseiYellow in the waist and sends the Aquarian rolling away. The Sea Demonian, completely angered, springs up and proceeds to deliver a blow. However, SuiseiYellow struggles to get up, as a blood stain mark is seen on her right leg.

“This time, YOU’RE DEAD!â€

Catfish Kaikijin throws her right fist forward, but at the same time, SuiseiYellow finally gets up and throws her right fist forward as well, which end up hitting each other’s gut. After a moment of long pause, sparks jet out from the Sea Demonian’s gut. Meanwhile, the yellow warrior’s suit deactivate and Juka collapses to the ground.

“NOW!†SuiseiBlue shouted.

The Aquarians summon their personal weapons: Serpent Harpoon, Kajiki Sword, Orca Tonfa and Kurage Whip respectively.

“Serpent Pierce!â€

SuiseiRed kicks off the ground and while in midair, tosses his red glowing weapon at Catfish Kaikijin, which pierces through her chest.

“Kajiki Slash!â€

“Orca Cutter!â€

SuiseiBlue and SuiseiGreen run past Catfish Kaikijin, slashing her hard across the torso.

“Kurage Whiplash!â€

SuiseiPink performs the finishing blow by whipping Catfish Kaikijin in the gut, the same spot where SuiseiYellow punched her.

“GAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!â€

Catfish Kaikijin finally collapses to the ground and explodes into flames.

During sunset, Hiro piggybacks an unconscious Juka with her right leg bandaged, whileow from behind. Megumi noticed Riku’s uncomfortable expression.

“What’s the matter?†Megumi asked, “Aren’t you happy that Juka is alright??â€

“I am, but...†Riku replied, “Juka was so different today, it scares me...â€

“That’s true,†Youhei laughed, “But I guess that’s what happens when you underestimate her.â€

“What? You call me a kid, but praise Juka?! You also called her a kid once!!â€

“At least she’s more mature than you!â€

“That’s enough, both of you!â€

Juka wakes up to find Hiro piggybacking her and smiles, tightening her grip, which caught his attention.

“You’re awake?†Hiro asked gently, “How’s your leg??â€

“It’s fine...†Juka murmured, “Hiro, I’m sorry for shouting at you and everyone today...â€

“It’s not a big deal. Besides, you fought hard today, you should rest.â€

“But, I...â€

“How about for some ohanami dangos? I’m sure that’ll cheer you up.â€

The 18-year old smiles delightfully and nods. They walk towards the sunset, with Megumi still trying to discipline Youhei and Riku behind them.

S

scikaiju

Juka turned into a little firecracker in this one, a scary mind you lol. And a catfish monster that goes meow... love it.

The Aquarians are being green fingers in the Takahashi Residence compound: Hiro, Youhei and Riku bought home some flowering plant, with Juka trying to plant them into the ground. Megumi was watering the other plants, when she realized the young girl’s mistake.

“Juka, that’s not the way to do it,†Megumi exclaimed.

“But Rei told me it was supposed to be done this way…†Juka pouted.

“I can’t believe this,†Riku groaned, “She’s literally treating us like servants!â€

“Have you forgotten?†Youhei frowned, “We’re living here for free. If we want to show our gratitude, we have to do all this work.â€

“That’s right,†Hiro agreed, “You should learn from Juka, at least she doesn’t complain.â€

“Yeah, I bet if you ask her to blow up the entire surface world, she would still do it.â€

The young girl drops the flower pot upon hearing that and the Aquarians all glare at the youth, who laughs sheepishly. At this moment, a woman appears at the front gate. Everybody stop and look at her.

“Um… I’m here to see my daughter…â€

Rei emerges from the house and stretches while the Aquarians were still staring at the woman.

“So how’s the gardening?†she asked but paused immediately, “Ah…â€

“Rei-chan…†greeted the woman with a smile.

There is a moment of silence between the two, until Rei turns around, facing the door.

“Get out.â€

The Aquarians’ jaws drop and look at each other with shocked expressions. The woman lowers her head in disappointment.

SUPER SENTAI SERIES

Kaijuu Sentai Suiseiger
海獣戦隊スイセイジャー

Ocean 08: Father’s Memories / 父の思い出

Davy Stone’s hands glow with powerful lightning and the angered Sea Demon lord strikes down his two servants. Both Tatsunoko and Siren are sent flying across the hall, smashing through the wooden entrance.

“It is such a shame,†Davy Stone rubbed his temple, “To know that you have two species of useless fishes serving you.â€

“Davy Stone-sama…†Tatsunoko struggled.

“Give us… one more… chance…†Siren begged.

“Worthless sea creatures don’t deserve second chances. I shall create the next Sea Demonian and I don’t need you both to do it!â€

The Sea Demon lord marches out of his throne room and towards his private room, leaving his two servants still struggling to get up at the entrance.

“You’re Rei’s mother?!â€

The Aquarians and the woman are having their conversation in the Takahashi Residence backyard garden.

“Yes, that’s right. Oh, I almost forgot, I’m Takahashi Yasuko.â€

“I’m Hiro,†Hiro introduced, “That’s Youhei, Riku, Juka and Megumi. We’re friends of Rei.â€

“Rei finally has new friends?†Yasuko gleamed, “That’s good to hear.â€

“Um, ‘finally’?†Riku raised an eyebrow.

“That was several years back, before my husband, Ken, died…â€

FLASHBACK

Rei comes home crying, while Ken and Yasuko were watching TV in the living room. Ken gets up from the couch and rushes over to carry his daughter.

“What’s wrong, baby?†he asked.

“Everybody made fun of me at school,†cried the young girl.

“Hey, cheer up. I know just the thing that might put a smile on that pretty face of yours.â€

Ken and Rei spend their time inside the man’s research room, which has pictures of Atlantis City, an Aquarian’s thorough analysis, a map marking the city’s location and many others stuck on the wall. A miniature model of Atlantis City is spotted in the middle of the room.

“Awesome!†Rei wowed, “Otou-san, you did all of this?!â€

“Yup,†Ken nodded proudly, “I thought you might like it.â€

“You even built a model of Atlantis City!â€

“Hah hah, yes I did. You like it?â€

“I love it! Wow, does an Aquarian really look like THAT?â€

“Well, yes, I’m sure they do. They look exactly like us humans, but they’re actually born with natural aqualungs, which mean they can breathe underwater without using any diving equipments.â€

“Wow, I’d love to meet them one day.â€

“I’m sure you will, baby. And guess what? Otou-san will be heading down to Atlantis City tomorrow.â€

“REALLY?! That’s great!!â€

A week later, Rei was watching TV when the news came on, with Yasuko preparing dinner in the background.

“Earlier today,†said the newscaster, “Famous researcher and archeologist, Takahashi Ken, was on his way to make history, until he was reported to have been crushed by a falling rock while driving his submarine.â€

The remote control hits the floor and snaps into half. Yasuko, upon hearing the news, covers her mouth and rushes upstairs. Rei wakes up one morning to find the master bedroom empty, with the wardrobe half opened.

“Okaa-san…?†Rei called, “Okaa-san, where are you? Okaa-san!â€

FLASHBACK END

“So, that’s how Rei got interested in Atlantis City?†Youhei asked.

“All thanks to my husband,†Yasuko nodded, “He was on his way to prove the existence of Atlantis City, until that very day… it’s still haunting me.â€

“But, one question,†Megumi interrupted, “Why did you left?â€

“I know that wasn’t the best decision I’ve made. I admit I was guilty of leaving my daughter to fend for herself, but I did send her money every now and then. I’ve always wanted to come see her, but never had the courage to, until today…â€

“I’m sure Rei will understand,†Hiro smiled.

A group of high school girls were playing volleyball, while the boys were surfing, when Stingray Kaikijin bursts out from the sea, causing the waves to disappear and leading to the surfers getting thrown into the ocean.

“HAHAHA!†Stingray Kaikijin laughed, “Time to put my beloved stinger to good use!!â€

Upon seeing the Sea Demonian, the girls scream and scramble all over the beach. A girl trips and hits the ground, to which Stingray Kaikijin grins evilly, approaching her.

“No, please…†begged the girl, “Don’t…!â€

“Too bad,†cackled the Sea Demonian.

He proceeds to sting the girl and her scream echoes throughout the beach.

Rei plonks herself onto the couch and throws her head back, staring at the ceiling, before she turns to a photo of her with her parents, placed on the table next to the couch. She straightens up and picks up the photo frame, caressing it.

“Otou-san…â€

Suddenly, the young woman feels her stomach growling. She puts down the photo frame onto the coffee table and goes into the kitchen, only to find nothing left in the refrigerator.

“Ah, darn…†Rei groaned, “I forgot they used up all of my ingredients for yesterday’s dinner. Looks like I have to head down to the market…â€

The university student heads out of the house after grabbing her wallet. At the same time, Stingray Kaikijin appears from a corner.

“AH HA!†pointed the Sea Demonian, “Another potential target!!â€

“Sea Demonian…!†Rei snarled.

“I see you know of our existence. A good reason to kill you!â€

“AHHH!â€

The Aquarians’ Aquatic Crystals glow vigorously and they exchange looks.

“Can you guys feel it?†Megumi asked.

“Yeah,†Youhei nodded.

“Rei’s in trouble…†Juka muttered.

Yasuko, somehow, overheard it.

“Let’s get going!†Riku declared.

“Alright,†Hiro agreed, “Let’s go!â€

“Wait!†said Yasuko and they stopped immediately, “What do you mean, Rei-chan’s in trouble…?â€

The Aquarians exchange uncomfortable looks.

“Don’t worry, Takahashi-san,†smiled the leader, “Leave it to us, we’ll handle it. You should stay here, it might be dangerous.â€

“NO!†she argued, “I won’t just sit here and wait for the good news. My daughter’s in trouble and I will rescue her!â€

Without hesitating, the woman gets up and runs off in a huff.

“C’mon, we’ve got to go after her!â€

“OH!â€

Rei runs frantically away from Stingray Kaikijin, who is giving chase from behind along the other beach houses near the Takahashi Residence. The young woman, unfortunately, trips onto a stone and lands on her stomach.

“Now, you’re MINE…â€

At this moment, Yasuko jumps in the way and shields the fallen Rei.

“What do you think you’re doing?!†Rei shouted.

“Stay away from my daughter!†Yasuko demanded.

“Foolish human,†Stingray Kaikijin sneered, “You’re only asking for death.â€

“If you’re looking for it, then take my life instead!â€

“What are you…?!â€

“If that’s what you want, you shall get it!â€

Stingray Kaikijin brandishes his stinger and shoots it towards Yasuko. Rei’s eyes widen and the young woman quickly scrambles up to her feet.

“Okaa-san, don’t!!†she yelled.

The 20-year old pushes her mother out of the way and receives the blow instead, getting stung in her back. She screams in agony and collapses to the ground in pain. The Aquarians appear from a corner at the same time and rushes over.

“REI!â€

“Rei-chan!†Yasuko shrieked.

“HAHAHA!†Stingray Kaikijin laughed, “You knew you had it coming!!â€

“Damn you…†Youhei cursed, “You can’t be forgiven!â€

Riku and Juka glare at the Sea Demonian, clenching their fists.

“Takahashi-san,†Hiro said, “Take care of Rei, we’ll handle this.â€

“But…†she hesitated.

“Just go,†Megumi ordered, “We’ll be fine!â€

The mother nods and escorts her daughter to the nearest hospital, while the Aquarians gather in a row, ready to confront the Sea Demonian.

“Piranharoids,†Stingray Kaikijin shouted, “Kill them all!â€

The foot soldiers leap out from bushes and brandish their Piranha Daggers. They surround the Aquarians in a circle. Stingray Kaikijin cackles and watches with delight. Juka squeezes her Aquatic Crystal within her left palm as the Piranharoids close in on them. Then, the 18-year old snaps it off her neck and tosses it into the air, to which it glows brightly, blinding the foot soldiers.

“NOW!†Hiro shouted.

Youhei and Riku deliver a kick, causing the Piranharoids to collapse to the ground like falling dominos. Juka catches her Aquatic Crystal, smiling at it as it lies on her palm.

“Good job,†Megumi smiled.

“Damn you, Suiseiger!â€

“Hurting our most trusted friend…†Riku muttered, “You’re unforgivable!â€

“Our burning, angry hearts,†Youhei added, “You’ll never get to tame it!â€

“Everyone,†Hiro looked at his teammates, “Let’s henshin!â€

“OH!â€

A five split screen shows the five youngsters snapping their necklaces off their necks, followed by inserting their Aquatic Crystals into the Aquariser. Then, they do a half crouch before straightening themselves up and bringing their wristlets to the side of their faces, pushing the button on the device.

“Kaijuu Henshin!â€

SPLASH!

A huge tsunami is brought by their Sea Beasts, each letting out a cry. The tsunami smashes into its respective hosts, flooding the background. When they leap out of the water, they land on a narrow cliff in their Suiseiger forms.

“The Serpent Aquatic Warrior,†SuiseiRed announced. He does a low leap and lands in a low crouch, with his left arm imitating a serpent’s body shape and his right arm at his waist, “SuiseiRed,†followed by straightening up, “Hiro!â€

“The Swordfish Aquatic Warrior,†SuiseiBlue declared. He does a few piercing-like gestures with his arms and points his right arm outright, “SuiseiBlue,†and he stands up with his arms folded, “Youhei!â€

“The Orca Aquatic Warrior,†SuiseiGreen pronounced. He stomps the ground twice with his left foot and got down on one knee, slamming the ground with his right palm, “SuiseiGreen,†and gets up rubbing the nose part of his helmet with his left thumb, “Riku!â€

“The Sea Lion Aquatic Warrior,†SuiseiYellow exclaimed. She brushes the sands on the ground to the sides with both foot quickly, “SuiseiYellow,†and punches her right fist into her left palm, “Juka!â€

“The Jellyfish Aquatic Warrior,†SuiseiPink cried. She performs a circular movement with her arms, followed by forming an M shape with her arms, “SuiseiPink,†and holds her right fist up, “Megumi!â€

“Protecting the surface from the depths of the sea!†declared the red warrior, “Kaijuu Sentai...â€

“...SUISEIGER!â€

“You... you...!†Stingray Kaikijin fumed, “I’ll teach you not to interfere with Davy Stone-sama’s plans!!â€

“Sorry,†SuiseiRed mocked, “We’re already well taught!â€

The Sea Demonian roared out in anger and brandishes his stinger, attempting to poison the Aquarians. The aquatic warriors split up and leap out of the way, rolling to safety. SuiseiBlue and SuiseiPink take cover behind a tree, while SuiseiRed, SuiseiGreen and SuiseiYellow hide behind a bush.

“You can’t hide forever, Aquarians!â€

“I have a plan,†SuiseiBlue declared, “But it will only be me alone executing it.â€

“What are you trying to do?†SuiseiPink questioned, “Don’t tell me you’re going to get all ‘I work alone’ again.â€

“Guys,†SuiseiRed interrupted, “This is not the time to argue. Youhei, if you really think you can handle it alone, go with it. We don’t have time to linger around.â€

“Ah, I’m going in.â€

The blue warrior summons Kajiki Sword and reveals himself from behind the tree, rushing towards the Sea Demonian. Stingray Kaikijin brandishes his stinger once again. SuiseiBlue manages to avoid the stinger and finally takes the chance to execute a midair attack. While the aquatic warrior is still in midair, the Sea Demoanian stabs him with his stinger. The Aquarians gasp as they watch SuiseiBlue dropping to the ground.

“HAHAHA!†Stingray Kaikijin laughed, “Not so smart anymore, eh?â€

“Hmph,†SuiseiBlue snickered, “Think again.â€

The Aquarian gets up to his feet, holding the tip of the stinger close to his waist, thus faking the sting, to the Sea Demonian’s dismay. The team sigh with relief.

“Im...impossible...!â€

“I won’t let you have it your way this time, HAH!â€

SuiseiBlue slices the stinger off of Stingray Kaikijin, who screams in agony.

“Everyone, now’s the chance!â€

The Aquarians lift SuiseiYellow, equipped with her Ashika Gauntlets, as the Sea Demonian recovers from his injury.

“Ready, Juka?†SuiseiGreen asked.

“Un!†SuiseiYellow replied.

They toss the yellow warrior towards Stingray Kaikijin, who just recovered, only to see the Aquarian flying towards him.

“What the...?!â€

“Ashika Punch!â€

SuiseiYellow knocks the Sea Demonian over and the 18-year old lands on her feet, not far from where SuiseiBlue was standing.

“Time to finish him off!†SuiseiRed declared, “Aqua Blaster!!â€

“Kaijuu Tamashii Bomber!â€

“AAARRRGGGHHH!†Stingray Kaikijin screamed.

The Sea Beast Spirits pierce through the Sea Demonian’s body, disintergrating his body into bits of nothingness.

HASEGAWA UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL

Rei slowly opens her eyes, covering them as the ceiling lights is a bother. She turns to see her mother asleep on the couch. The young woman sits up in bed, only to cause a sharp pain in her back.

“Argh!â€

Yasuko aroused from her sleep and rushes over, stopping her daughter.

“You should be resting!†said the woman sternly, “You’ll make the wound open again.â€

“I’ll be fine,†Rei exclaimed, “...what about you?â€

“Don’t worry, your mother doesn’t go down that easily.â€

“That’s because I took the blow for you...â€

“Like father like daughter, always taking the risk for others..â€

The Aquarians were watching from outside the ward, with relieved smiles on their faces.

“Humans are so strange,†Megumi folded her arms, “One moment they’re arguing, the next moment, they’re getting along.â€

“I agree,†Youhei nodded, “But I guess we still have a lot to learn from them.â€

“Whatever,†Riku yawned, “Let’s grab something to eat, I’m starving!â€

“Same here,†Hiro added, “I saw a restaurant downstairs, let’s go there.â€

“Oh!â€

As the team was leaving, the 22-year old leader stopped to see Juka, who was still watching the mother and daughter inside the ward. He noticed the saddened look on her face.

“Juka?â€

“Ah, coming!â€

The throne room is seen badly trashed, with an enraged Davy Stone sitting on his throne. Wine goblets are scattered around his feet.

“Damn you, Suiseiger! This time, I will torture all of you with my own bare hands!!â€

The lord of the Sea Demons roars in anger, causing a vigorous earthquake to occur in Sunken City, which could also be felt at Atlantis City. King Neptune, sitting on his throne, opens his eyes.

“I sensed a battle coming...â€

S

scikaiju

Nice bit pf bacground information for Rei, how she got interested in Atlantis and all of that.