Isn't Kane Kousogi in that movie aswell?. I personally haven't watched it, just showed that clip.

Casshern movie was another kick ass movie which idiots here don't understand.
Why haven't you watched Final Wars?! I know there are mixed opinions on it but I sure as hell loved it and judging from the things you've expressed to like, I'm sure you'd definitely like it. So watch it! :shakefist

At first I thought you guys were saying MagiGreen/NinjaBlack was in Cloverfield. Dang :disappoin

Magi Green was played by a man named Yuuki Itou. >_>

Final wars is cool, but I wanted more Kaiju battles. Godzilla defeates most of the monsters in just a few hits. The last few battles were good tough.

S

scikaiju

that how the producer wanted it, a Godzilla so powerful he could defeat a weaker monster in just one blow

Last edited by a moderator:
Lurker
I'm just pissed people here didn't know Godzilla came from Japan. They actually thought Matthew Broderick was cool.

Makes me fucking sick. But then I show them the clip of FINAL WARS and everything makes sense.

:thumbs:

I always I knew Godzilla was from Japan, but I think it was because my dad used to watch the older movies ...

I just downloaded the english dub of Final Wars . I'm gonna watch it soon :buttrock: .

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I own Final Wars and it's pretty kickass! I know some people didn't like it but...it's pretty cool. The battles where godzilla defeats monsters in a few blow aren't important, what's important is the last battle against the last two monsters. Plus the kickass Captain who only speaks in English during the entire movie hehehe.

"Training."
He is awsome:
Lady: Would you hit a girl
*Captain looks at hand*
Captain: Yeah