Eye See You
So a big group of my friends who didn't even know Godzilla came from Nihon went to see Cloverfield and then came to my house for some beers and to tell me how killer the monster was... so I decided to show them the Eiju Tsuburaya book and episode 8 of Ultra Galaxy...

My one girlfriend thinks Eleking & Gamora would **** **** up with Clovefield Monster and send that slut packing. I agree.

their jaws hit the floor. Now they are asking me why the U.S. Godzilla was a peice of **** and why more movies like this haven't been made.

So it seems the costumed heroes like PR don't sit well with Fans yet men in monster suits do. lol. Ironic eh?.

Cloverfield could have opened a new genre in North America with Giant Monsters.

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
dude. cloverfeild could get so many people into toku. in fact on another board im on they all resembled it to godzilla.

Eye See You
I'm just pissed people here didn't know Godzilla came from Japan. They actually thought Matthew Broderick was cool.

Makes me fucking sick. But then I show them the clip of FINAL WARS and everything makes sense.

:thumbs:

Eye See You
Isn't Kane Kousogi in that movie aswell?. I personally haven't watched it, just showed that clip.

Casshern movie was another kick ass movie which idiots here don't understand.

I've done my level best to watch Casshern three times, and ever time I fall asleep before the final 20 minutes. I blame this less on the movie than on me always starting to watch it after midnight.