photo-full.jpg

1888cd3d3738350917cd6cb93943e8bf_large.jpg

bf3758afb7efcc1d6c097d71f7590d6f_large.jpg

WHAT IS KAIJU COMBAT? Kaiju Combat is the final word in giant-monster battle games. It takes the core team & technology from the Pipeworks/Atari Godzilla fighting games, and merges them with the design input & creative output of our amazing fans.

Game Features:

1-4 player battles in awesome environments.

Frequent releases of new content (monsters, stories, game modes) which can be mixed & matched with your existing content, or purchased as stand-alone products!

Our first Kaiju Combat release will feature Kaiju concepts submitted by our backers. Check out the reward tiers!

Future releases will feature monsters such as Gamera, Ultraman, Godzilla, Zone Fighter, Stay-Puft, Cthulhu, and plenty more originals!

Online matchmaking & tournament play. LAN support too.

DRM-free PC release (console release date TBA, as funding allows)

Dynamic grappling, melee, ranged weapons, flight, burrowing, teleportation, dizzies, air combos, OTG hits, reversals, parries, super moves & more!

To see one of Kaiju Combat's monsters in action, watch the video upon the kickstarters page all the way to the very end, you will not be disappointed!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/14214732/kaiju-combat-giant-monsters-awesome-fighting-onlin

--------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, Kaiju Combat, for those who don't know is a fighting game based around Giant Monsters or Kaiju. Simon Strange, the owner of Sunstone Games LLC, along with Matt Frank and Bob Eggleton will be developing and creating this game.

Simon is a 15-year veteran of the video game industry with nearly 20 console titles under his belt, including Rampage: Total Destruction, Prince of Persia, Tomb Raider, Army of 2, Tony Hawk, and the Deadliest Warrior series.

Of course, Simon is best known for designing the combat & controls of giant monster fighting games such as Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee, Rampage: Total Destruction and the classic Godzilla: Save the Earth.

Him along with other fans of the kaiju genre want to make this game a reality, however we need the assistance of more fans to help us on our quest. The goal is $100,000, and already within a time span of 24 hours, have racked up over $19,000. A great start! Help spread the word of Kaiju Combat, join Kaiju Combat's forums and interact with the creative team of the game (The fans!) And please donate generously! :thumbs:

DAIMON PAWNCH
I will definitely donate... this will be interesting, got to get designing, only 13 spots left

Last edited:
Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
I'd probably donate if it wasn't for sheer depression.

Glad to see a backer from here!

ortho-macrosaurus-small.jpg

IMG-22092012-002035.png

tumblr_mdlj35ZOSx1ru09vqo1_500.gif

Have to love the creative work that's being placed into this game, can't wait to see the other monsters as well. :) However, we still need help, assistance is appreciated, spreading the word of Kaiju Combat alone, is equally just as helpful as donating. :thumbs:

I donated what I could (which admittedly isn't much) but I hope you guys can hit your goal. I also actually really like the idea of a game like this involving completely original monsters and not being constrained solely to Godzilla or something like that.