Kaichō wa Maid-sama!

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
newslargekaicho01.jpg
It is also known as Maid Sama! for North American publisher Tokyopop. An anime adaptation is scheduled for TV broadcast in April 1, 2010.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDwHSFaxF4M"]Trailer[/ame]

Links
会長はメイド様! - Official Website
Maid Sama! - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
Episode 1 was great. I liked everything about it: character design, backgrounds, visual jokes, characters, story, pacing of the plot, voices. And the ED.

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
I figured that in a romance show like this, it's going to be all about the main couple which is Misaki & Takumi. The main question is not whether they're going to end up together or not, but how it will go there. That's why the romantic chemistry is very important, as that's what we're going to see most of the time.

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
This was really good. I enjoyed it from beginning to end. Plenty of humor and good dramatic scenes as well. Aloof male leads are always fun.

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
I like how Takumi claimed Misaki as his personal maid. Nice to see a main character who isn't a total doofus for a change. If anyone can tame her, he's the guy to do it.

Reimon, how come you weren't watching this series in HD? It does looking much better than you think. However, I'm enjoyed it so far! :laugh:

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
Some people say that the school uniform Misaki's wearing & the school has the worst color and look in anime history, greenish uniform.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?