Kaguya-sama: Love Is War The Movie To Get US Valentine's Release

Staff member
<p>Crunchyroll and Aniplex of America are teaming up to provide the ultimate attraction for anime-lover couples this Valentine’s Day: the US premiere of Kaguya-sama: Love Is War The Movie (official title: Kaguya-sama: Love Is War -The First Kiss That Never Ends). This will be a theatrical premiere, screened over two days. The movie is a continuation of the rom-com anime Kaguya-sama: Love Is War, which has gone on for three seasons so far.</p>

Go getter
First, there will be a movie, and then there will be the fourth season! This is going to be dramatic, and you'll see a darker side of the president that was alluded to in the television series but never truly developed there. This is something that was never really explored in the television series. After going through a rough breakup, seeing this amazing anime restored my faith in the possibility of finding love in the future. I have high hopes for how the movie will turn out.

I've heard that it's not doing so well in Japan, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that its worldwide box office will help it recover and continue delivering us wonderful movies like this one. I'm really looking forward to seeing.

The trailer gives the impression that the entire Christmas ark from the manga will be retold in this production. They intend to distribute it in both subtitled and unsubtitled versions. When you factor in the fantastic writing and animation produced by the A1 studio, I have no doubt that I will love this movie to a great extent when it is ultimately released in theaters, and I can't wait to experience the dulcet tones of the voice actors in person.