Seoul Tokusatsu Addict
Be sure to get the Faiz belt when it's there too. ;)
$40 doesn't seem that bad unless it's like a figure or something. If it's a belt, that's better than what they are in most places now.

Sadly (or rather thankfully for my wallet) I appear to actually have bought all the belts on offer in Dongdaemun (my source for older series merch.) and since we've not had the next series after Kiva yet then I'm up to date with the current belts. (The last of which were IXA/Saga/Kiva.)

There are a few props for Faiz and Armor heroes (including some belts for AH.) that I haven't picked up yet, but I'm alright with waiting on those. I've not seen Faiz yet!

The most I've payed for a belt was 'hot off the press' Kiva - which was $38. It was so nice to just be able to go into E-Mart supermarket and pick it up off of the shelves.

@KamenRiderZheneraru - Yeah, I'm not really willing to drop more than $10 on prizes, but this means I can send people a pretty good selection of stuff depending upon what is available at the time. We'll see!

It's over 8,000!
You haven't seen a Faiz belt? :shakefist
Is there Ryuki merchandise there? It must be a nice feeling to buy Kamen Rider merchandise off the shelves. I sure can't do that here. :(

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
Ugh, America doesn't sell anything from Toku shows unless it's Masked Rider Saban or MMPR.

PARTY HARD
Don't fight please guys. I've enjoyed reading all the entries! Thank you to everyone and the two winners will be announced tomorrow. I'll be running my next competition on October 11th :D

Hunh....that was....longer than I thought. XD

Time for the countdown.
I hope I was one of the winners. It would have been cool to see a kabuto zector or gattack one but seeing as it was hard to do so its a shame. Any chance of finding any decade merchandise such as the ride booker or the diend driver?

Seoul Tokusatsu Addict
@Darkster: Yes, but only CCG decks plus a few action figures. No props ;_;

@CycloneExtreme533: Sorry, but Decade isn't even out here yet. I emailed Bandai Korea asking if we'd be having it next, but they didn't bother to reply. Those zecters are available online here, but I don't have access to GMarket.

I hope people can just be satisifed with these prizes - sorry, but I'm not made of money so I won't be dropping anything on non-reduced items for prizes! If/when those items come out in Korea they'll be at least $30 each and I just don't have that kind of money to give to strangers. :S I'd like to think that it's not a shame since it's better than nothing lol :/

Also the results will be up tomorrow - sorry about the wait, but there was some pretty creepy drama going on at my apartments last night which had to be dealt with.

Seoul Tokusatsu Addict
The winners are up! Thank you to everyone who joined in, and please join me on the 11th for the new competition.