Seoul Tokusatsu Addict
Don't fight please guys. I've enjoyed reading all the entries! Thank you to everyone and the two winners will be announced tomorrow. I'll be running my next competition on October 11th :D

It's over 8,000!
That's quicker than I thought. Now you've got me nervous. :laugh:

What is love? Baby don't hurt me
Don't fight please guys. I've enjoyed reading all the entries! Thank you to everyone and the two winners will be announced tomorrow. I'll be running my next competition on October 11th :D

and i'm hoping i'm one of them. :sweat:

Seoul Tokusatsu Addict

that... would be AWESOME. :buttrock:

It's just a shame there wasn't more reduced price Kabuto end of line stuff on offer. I only found 1 Gattack belt (which became mine of course!) plus a couple of the prop weapons (Gattack/Kabuto.) The only thing there were a lot of were thebee zecters. I'm still waiting for some of the last remaining Kiva merchandise to be reduced since I won't buy it at full price ($40 for some pieces.) I always buy the belts as soon as they come out though.

It's over 8,000!
Be sure to get the Faiz belt when it's there too. ;)
$40 doesn't seem that bad unless it's like a figure or something. If it's a belt, that's better than what they are in most places now.

What is love? Baby don't hurt me
It's just a shame there wasn't more reduced price Kabuto end of line stuff on offer. I only found 1 Gattack belt (which became mine of course!) plus a couple of the prop weapons (Gattack/Kabuto.) The only thing there were a lot of were thebee zecters. I'm still waiting for some of the last remaining Kiva merchandise to be reduced since I won't buy it at full price ($40 for some pieces.) I always buy the belts as soon as they come out though.
awww. you can use merchandise from other KR shows though. :thumbs: