Seoul Tokusatsu Addict
Just a quick note to say that the competition prize for next time will be 4 zectors, and possibly 1 IXA Rising gun, or 1 IXA belt depending upon the availiblity when I go back to buy them.

Thanks for the entries guys (and gals) and please keep them coming!

Pony, please.
Man, I dunno if I can do this again. D: I guess I could try for a character.

Seoul Tokusatsu Addict
Man, I dunno if I can do this again. D: I guess I could try for a character.

I have no intention of running the same style of competition twice. The next one will be totally different. It might involve graphics making, captioning pictures, or even just a raffle. We'll see.

Mind if the newbie has a go at it? :D

[HIDE]Fuuto, the Windy City. An ecologically-minded urban landscape, dotted with spinning turbines and green trees. At the core of this metropolis stands the Fuuto Tower, a giant windmill that stands as a sentinel over the city.

And, by God, does this city need it’s sentinels.

Fuuto is plagued by Museum, an organization who wants to keep a certain species off of their display stands: Humans. In order to combat their inevitable extinction, they decide to rush the evolution of humans through the use of Gaia Memories, strange devices that tap into the knowledge of the Earth itself to imbue their user with great powers. Such a pity, however, that this power comes at the cost of the user’s sanity.

Enter Hidari Shoutaro, a man who loves this city and the cool summer breeze that blows through it. Along with his partner, the mysterious and more-than-a-little-eccentric Philip, he has the power to become W, a masked vigilante who’s mission is to wipe the city’s tears and destroy Gaia Memories. Although he asks for nothing in return, the city rewards him with the title of “Masked Rider.â€

But, make no mistake. This isn’t your standard Tokusatsu fare. The Monster-of-the-Week having his ass kicked by The Moral-Spewing Colorful Kung-Fu Hero is only a supplement to the drama of the center stage. W is not about the Masked Riders, but the men behind those masks.

There are entire 30-minute episodes that go by where the hero assumes his henshin’d form for no longer than three minutes. While the Rider may get a shiny new toy every few arcs, the show instead opts to focus on the development not of the characters’ arsenals, but of their personalities. Shoutaro, a half-boiled detective that childishly likes to play pretend that he’s a gruff prohibition-era gumshoe, is on a quest to prove himself a man worthy of succeeding his late mentor. Philip has access to knowledge about everything on earth...Except his own past. Even the Museum’s Curator, Sonozaki Ryubee, shows signs of a hidden struggle to come to terms with how easily he sacrifices the lives of his family for the good of his mission.

48 Episodes later, the series’ main plot ends with an echo of this theme. The climactic fight here shows Hidari walking into enemy territory, alone and armed with nothing but his mentor’s hat and determination, and giving the final Dopant a run for his money. Hidari emerges from this fight victorious, not as W, but as himself, as a mere man who will do anything for the city he loves. He is not a Rider because of his fancy belt and flashy gizmos. He is a Rider because he puts his life on the line so that others may live theirs in peace.[/HIDE]

Banned
[HIDE]Takumi Inui is a man who, at one time, just didn't care about anything.

Being killed and reborn as a Orphnoch at a very young age to do a rafting accident (that may or may not have also killed his parents), Takumi felt like an outsider for most of his life. As a result, he developed a tough skin and a even tougher attitude.

He drifted through life with no sense of direction, no dream or goal to aim for, he just existed with no purpose.

One night he happened apon the Dragon Orphnoch attacking a class reunion party, he intervened and drove the fellow monster off. Takumi was unaware of how one person at that party would change his life forever down the road.

A time later, during his travel's he bumped in Mari Sonoda, a young girl who was on a trek to find answers, as well as the dry cleaner Ketaro, who's dream was to clean the worlds clothes. Fate thrusted Takumi into the role of protecter that he nether wanted nor could easily give up.

Over time, with the warmth if his new friends, he began to look for a dream for himself. He also found the value in himself and others, for when Mari died, he would be willing to deal with the devil to bring her back.

In the end, he did find a dream to call his own, and with his best friends by his side, he will make it come true some day.[/HIDE]

It's over 8,000!
You guys need more heart for this.

[HIDE]A Kamen Rider is a man with the mission to protect others with his incredible power. His responsibility not only lies with his power; it is something he feels he must do. A man who has reminded me of the true Kamen Rider spirit is none other than Hidari Shotaro. As a child, Shotaro knew it is his mission to protect the city he loves. As an adult, he continues to keep this ideal in mind as he fights powerful villains who make his city cry. He vows to never let another continue to cause grief to his city as long as he is there, fighting. His attitude and his values inspire others to fight for what they believe. His character manages to change a neutral Philippe into a hero who will fight for as long as he is able to fight for good. Shotaro also causes change in Terui Ryu, who at first seeks revenge to then seek justice. Togther, they learn true friendship and true bonds. Together, these three heroes fight with the true meaning of the title Kamen Rider to save others and for justice. This is all done through the ways of my favorite detective, Hidari Shotaro. This is why my favorite Kamen Rider is Hidari Shotaro with Sonozaki Raito; the duo will be forever known as the two detectives in one, the two-in-one Kamen Rider, Kamen Rider Double: my favorite Kamen Rider.[/HIDE]

I know I'm late by Korean standard time, but please accept this.

A.K.A. NipponHero!
You guys need more heart for this.

[HIDE]A Kamen Rider is a man with the mission to protect others with his incredible power. His responsibility not only lies with his power; it is something he feels he must do. A man who has reminded me of the true Kamen Rider spirit is none other than Hidari Shotaro. As a child, Shotaro knew it is his mission to protect the city he loves. As an adult, he continues to keep this ideal in mind as he fights powerful villains who make his city cry. He vows to never let another continue to cause grief to his city as long as he is there, fighting. His attitude and his values inspire others to fight for what they believe. His character manages to change a neutral Philippe into a hero who will fight for as long as he is able to fight for good. Shotaro also causes change in Terui Ryu, who at first seeks revenge to then seek justice. Togther, they learn true friendship and true bonds. Together, these three heroes fight with the true meaning of the title Kamen Rider to save others and for justice. This is all done through the ways of my favorite detective, Hidari Shotaro. This is why my favorite Kamen Rider is Hidari Shotaro with Sonozaki Raito; the duo will be forever known as the two detectives in one, the two-in-one Kamen Rider, Kamen Rider Double: my favorite Kamen Rider.[/HIDE]

I know I'm late by Korean standard time, but please accept this.

Are you implying our submissions suck? :disappoin

Pony, please.
Heartfelt entries don't necessarily ensure you're the best or most creative. I'm sure we all have an equal chance regardless.