Budou though
Oed6Tl.jpg

has anyone seen this detective drama? how is it compared to kamen rider especially to kamen rider w? are there english subtitles for this series? btw, cool phone is cool.

変わって欲しくないよ。
/CHARGES INTO THREAD AT LIGHTSPEED

I LOVE IT OMG.

Um, compared to Kamen Rider and most toku in general, it's actually pretty ... low-key, in a sense? There aren't any monsters in the literal meaning, but I like the whole idea that this kind of technology isn't too far off in the future, compared to most other shows. Plus it's got some fantastic character development, and there are some pretty interesting concepts to think about that get brought up.

Also 01 is a BAMF DO NOT QUESTION ME ON THIS

TV-Nihon is the only place I've seen that's subbed it, but they have the whole series and a ton of extras, so go for it!!

Kamen Rider Beserker
You can get the series fully subbed at TV-Nihon.

I really enjoyed this series the only thing bad things I could say about it was I felt that the ending was a little rushed and that the short sequel series it had was only online and as far as I am aware has not been subtitled.

Other than those 2 things it was great if you like Garo, the Haikaider movie, Kamen Rider ZO & J then you should like it was it was created or at least worked on by Keita Amemiya who was the director for the above.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Meteor has landed
Dude, you should totally watch this. It's so amazing! The charcters are greats. The RoboPhones are Awesome! Not to mention, the plot is similar to those buddy cop dramas you you know you will enjoy it!

TV-N has it fully subbed, go ahead and watch it!

Mad Skillz
Also 01 is a BAMF DO NOT QUESTION ME ON THIS

Well up until...

[hide]Magira punks his ass in the end.

Also, 03? Man did I feel bad for him in the final episode. That was downright depressing and disturbing.[/hide]

Miike really needs to do more tokusatsu TV shows, the guy's ideas work pretty great on screen in this format.

Budou though
tv-nihon actually subbed this? bravo. it's a shame megaupload is dead or else i would have downloaded all the episodes pretty fast. i'll try the torrents/wupload. thanks guys.

変わって欲しくないよ。
Well up until...

[hide]Magira punks his ass in the end.

Also, 03? Man did I feel bad for him in the final episode. That was downright depressing and disturbing.[/hide]

[HIDE]I basically want to beat Magira's face in? A LOT?? I got a bad vibe from him since he first appeared and the end is just. AAAHH

and why'd you have to remind me about Third ; m ;[/HIDE]

I really enjoyed this series the only thing bad things I could say about it was I felt that the ending was a little rushed and that the short sequel series it had was only online and as far as I am aware has not been subtitled.

Pretty sure TV-N did NEXT as well? But in all honesty, while it did have its good points it just lacked a certain charm that the original had. :C

Budou though
so i just started this and finished episode 3. pretty good stuff. i want to get that chogokin of Seven but then again, money is tight right now.

does anyone know where to get faces of Seven's facial expressions? i kinda wanna use them on my cell phone lol

変わって欲しくないよ。
Pixiv has some if you search for ケータイ捜査官7 :anime:
I had his 'sleep mode' face for a while on my phone.

ヒビキラッ☆
does anyone know where to get faces of Seven's facial expressions? i kinda wanna use them on my cell phone lol

These are what I have on my Photobucket account. Some aren't accurate I think, been ages since I've watched the series. Which I love by the way.
[HIDE]
pb07surprise.gif
pb07sleep.gif
pb07provoke.gif

pb07normal.gif
pb07happy.gif
pb07angry.gif

pb03normal.gif
pb01normal.gif
pb01evil.gif
[/HIDE]

I have all the minipla from Zero-One, Second, etc to Seven and the Chogokin of Seven. Shame they cancelled Chogokin Zero-One and Third:disappoin
I once thinking to buy the actual Phone Braver cellphone from SoftBank :laugh:
http://www.softbankmobile.co.jp/ja/news/press/2008/20080227_01/

There also Keitai Sousakan 7 Next, but it was only a short net episodes, IIRC.