Peek a Boo!
A couple of episodes of Boys Over Flowers, finished Goong, a bit of Coffee Prince and the only series I watched from the start to finish, Lovers in Paris and My Girl.

It's over 8,000!
unfortunatelly cinderella man was mbc mini series :(
on pasta, i havent watchd it yet, but i'll watch it asap...:castlerock:

Cinderella Man is good for its length. Pasta is also an MBC Mini Series, but there is so much in it and the pacing is nice.

To be honest, I have seen some and all of them are dubs. With the Korean fever in the Philippines, Kdramas are everywhere.

Here are some of the shows that I have seen:
The Third Book of Han (Jumong)
My Name is Kim Sam Soon
Full House
All About Eve
Shining Inheritance
Endless Love series (Autumn in My Heart, Winter Sonata, Summer Scent)
The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince

I can't really remember the others...

Which ones are airing there now?

I saw parts of Jumong and that includes the final episode. It was OK, but I thought it was stretched too much.

I saw Shining Inheritence, but I didn't like it much.

I think most of us have seen Coffee Prince. :laugh:

A couple of episodes of Boys Over Flowers, finished Goong, a bit of Coffee Prince and the only series I watched from the start to finish, Lovers in Paris and My Girl.

Coffee Prince strikes again. :laugh:

^ They are now airing Baker King here now on a local channel.

On Animax-Asia, they are airing My Lovely Kim Sam-Soon, Shining Inheritance (Titled Brilliant Legacy on Animax) and Witch Yoo-Hee. n__n

It's over 8,000!
Thanks for the information. I've been wanting to watch Baker King. Shining Inheritance is also called Brilliant Legacy here.

^ Really? The network that airs Baker King said that Baker King became the "National Drama of Korea" or something last year. Haha! I don't know if that is true. xD

Last edited:
It's over 8,000!
I wouldn't know about the "National Drama of Korea" because I only watch the MBC channel and the "news" we get from Korea basically is actual news regarding the virus in Korea, tensions with North Korea, or people who basically say the same thing about everything and they only focus on the "popular" stuff. To be honest, there really is almost nothing about Baker King on TV here. It's all focused on the people with no talent who become famous for imitating the worst aspects of pop culture of the first half of 2010.

Mad Skillz
^ Really? The network that airs Baker King said that Baker King became the "National Drama of Korea" or something last year. Haha! I don't know if that is true. xD
It basically has to do with the fact that it had uber awesome ratings. Its last episode scored a 50% viewership rating and aside from the first four or so episodes, was the number one viewed show week after week. Not too bad for a show filled with mostly newbies and not the most famous cast.

could we talk about variety show or reality show (like running man or we got married) here in this thread?
i really like "we got married show" (WGM) airing every saturday evening on MBC.

have you ever watched this show?

It's over 8,000!
Sure, feel free to discuss anything Korean in here. We just won't have this thread stuck because it isn't for anything Japanese and we won't have the title changed because it isn't Japanese. :disappoin

We Got Married seems somewhat interesting, but I haven't really seen any variety shows/reality shows since Oppa Band ended. :(