Lurker
What's the point of listening to a J-Drama and not watching it? :eyebrow:

It helps keep in practice with Japanese. I don't get to speak it very much, or even write it, so I listen to when I can instead of watching and relying on subs.

As for you post, do you have any that you recommend?

It's over 8,000!
Dark, I've watched my fair share. I particularly love the old historic ones (sahgook) sorry - KOR IME is not available on this comp.

For modern ones, it depends. My taste is very eclectic. I don't always watch the most popular ones and I'm pretty particular about which ones I watch.

The most recent ones I've watched are Goong, Seo Dong Yo, Hwang Jin Yi, Sommelier. There was another modern drama that had the main singer of SNSD as the main female character but I can't remember the name atm.

My all-time fave though is hands down, All-In and Damo. ::loves Ha Ji Won::

Ah, the historic ones are good before they start to drag. I like the shorter K-Drama because it usually is more concise and better overall.

In which K-Drama was Taeyeon? I watched Cinderella Man with Yoona. It was good.

It helps keep in practice with Japanese. I don't get to speak it very much, or even write it, so I listen to when I can instead of watching and relying on subs.

As for you post, do you have any that you recommend?

I recommend Pasta as in the one in one of my previous posts. I'm not sure if would want to start with something that good because your expectations will be too high. It's what's happening with me and Ryomaden right now. I might not watch another J-Drama in a long time because it's so good.

I posted some more recommendations in another thread here somewhere called "K-Drama Recommendations" or something like that. You can check there.

Lurker
I'm currently watching Mary Stayed out all nights (on and off) and Secret Garden. While Mary bored me after the 2 first episodes, I'd recommend Secret Garden. There's great chemistry between the lead characters; and with its body-swap scenario, the drama provides a lot of hilarious and delightful moments.

Since this is about K-Dramas, anybody know where I can find subs or raws of SFX Fantasy Rayforce? (This show here [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzYIy0wkviY"]YouTube - ??? ???? ??? [???? ????] ? ?????.[/ame]) Apparently it has aired already, but I can't seem to find any info about it.

And for those that have seen it, how is it?

Minato Ascending
I watched a few K-drama when my wife was watching, such as Couple in Trouble (aka Couples in Fantasy), Thank You, and some period piece I can't remember the name of. Haven't watched any new ones in quite some time, since I've been preoccupied in watching sentai and kamen rider series that I downloaded.

Raxbait: Hip
Well I finished my first one, Fugitive: Plan B. It was alright.
Was gonna check out Dream High, but havent heard good things about it, so I'm just gonna wait till another one interests me.