It's over 8,000!
Am I alone? :(

So here's my list...

Personal Preference/Personal Taste (MBC): It has good humor and it is a good K-Drama overall.

1st Shop of the Coffee Prince/Coffee Prince (MBC): Second K-Drama and it is one of my favorites

Cinderella Man (MBC): My first K-Drama and it is one of my favorites

Queen Seondeok/The Great Queen Seondeok (MBC): It had a terrible last quarter of episodes, but the first quarter was good.

Smile, You/Smile/Smile Honey (SBS): It was the funniest series I had ever seen for the first few episodes and the tone changes as it progresses, but it's good.

Pasta (MBC): It's my personal favorite.

Shining Inheritence/Brilliant Legacy (SBS): It wasn't very good...

Temptation of Wife/Lure of Wife (SBS): Stay away from it...

Gloria (MBC): Excellent. Fast paced, with some excellent characters although Gloria is the weakest.

City Hunter (Shiti Hunter) (SBS): It's funny. Wait... this was a comedy?

The Greatest Love (MBC): Good. Its weak points shift from the characters to the story, but it's good overall.

Warrior Baek Dong-su (SBS): It starts strong, but it runs in circles enough to make the viewers' feet hurt.

Twinkle Twinkle (MBC): Intense, but it follows a very predictable ending that can be seen miles away.

History of the Salaryman (SBS): It's the best SBS drama that I've seen so far. The thing that I don't like about it is that the villains who are considered to be attractive get to go free. This stuff happens all the time. If that part was changed, then it would be a 9/10. The story also suffers from convolution because the production tries to keep their faces on the screen for as long as possible.

Currently watching:

Last edited:
Fear the glasses!!
Nope. I've watched my share, haven't watched in awhile though.

Mad Skillz
I've only ever seen one, King of Baking, the length usually tends to put me off most Korean drama...that and the acting is usually not so great, but I might watch another one in the future.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I've watched Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese, Hong Kong and I think one Thai series. I've seen some Korean ones that have sounded interesting before, but haven't gotten around to watching them yet. I'm in the middle of about 7 different shows right now, so I'm going to finish some before starting new ones.

Webslinger
I stopped watching K-dramas along with any other asian dramas a while ago. I think I just lost interest :p

Lurker
Now I watch Jdrama more than Kdrama but I still prefer Kmovie to Jmovie :p.

It's over 8,000!
Nope. I've watched my share, haven't watched in awhile though.

Watch some more with me. :shakefist This year's Pasta was perfect. 10/10. It's the best K-Drama I've seen. :thumbs:

I've only ever seen one, King of Baking, the length usually tends to put me off most Korean drama...that and the acting is usually not so great, but I might watch another one in the future.

Kim Tak Goo? :eyebrow: That one's short. The longest one I watched was 129 episodes. I don't think I'll be doing that again. It was like a soap opera. :sweat:

I stopped watching K-dramas along with any other asian dramas a while ago. I think I just lost interest :p

:disappoin

Now I watch Jdrama more than Kdrama but I still prefer Kmovie to Jmovie :p.

:hmm: I've always watched much more K-Drama than J-Drama, but I like J-Movies more. :sweat: Singles almost ruined Korean movies for me. The ending was terrible. It reflected real life and I like that, but damn, that was terrible.

Lurker
Sorry, K-Dramas have never really interested me. I've tried to watch some because my sister said I would like them, but I find myself bored. Also I can't turn around and do other things while I have them on, at least with Jdramas I can work on other things while I listen to it in the background.

It's over 8,000!
What's the point of listening to a J-Drama and not watching it? :eyebrow:

I was also asking if there was anyone who does watch K-Drama.

Fear the glasses!!
Dark, I've watched my fair share. I particularly love the old historic ones (sahgook) sorry - KOR IME is not available on this comp.

For modern ones, it depends. My taste is very eclectic. I don't always watch the most popular ones and I'm pretty particular about which ones I watch.

The most recent ones I've watched are Goong, Seo Dong Yo, Hwang Jin Yi, Sommelier. There was another modern drama that had the main singer of SNSD as the main female character but I can't remember the name atm.

My all-time fave though is hands down, All-In and Damo. ::loves Ha Ji Won::