Completed:
Fugitive: Plan B
Dream High
Jungle Fish 1 & 2.
The Angel of Death Comes With Purple High Heels

Currently Watching:

Last edited:
Some folks say its like a cloud.
Currently watching Pasta Episode 16. Seol just went snitch-mode and shits so serious in the kitchen. I can't believe Chef's just got "YOO FAIYA!" 'd!

It's over 8,000!
Seol's a rat. The chef gets respect but the Korean team goes to get power.

One of my favorite lines from Chef is "Do haego. YOU'RE FIRED!" :laugh:

I also like how he fired the items on the menu. :laugh:

Some folks say its like a cloud.
I'm done. Just finished episode 20.
Everything kinda works out. Yoo-kyung stays with chef(not surprised). The sous chef and the other korean guys leave for italy and the threee sisters take their place. Seol...well he killed the moment at the ceremony so he's still stupid. The italy guys are awesome. Eun-Soo is still the kitchen ***** Assitant. Thats cool. Though I kinda hoped that Kim San would hook up with Saeyoung. I mean I expected that Yookyung would choose chef over him but after he tunred out to be the owner and the cactus guy, he became the most pimpin dude on the show to me cuz i thought he was just a nosy rich dork in the first couple of eps. as for oh saeyoung..When it turned out that she would've won even if she hadn't have fucked with chefs wine .. I kinda felt bad for her in the end.

This was the first drama that wasn't toku-like i ever watched and well...I liked it. I never thought I'd be able to keep up with a show about cooking which had twenty episode each about an hour long. It kept me interested and hungry at the same time. Thanks to Darkster for showing me this! Pasta ftw.:buttrock:

It's over 8,000!
That's great. :D

Kim San definitely is one of my favorite characters.
I knew he was the cactus guy when both him and the cactus pictures were introduced, but the way he just doesn't say "I'm the catcus guy" is great.

The characters became close and they reached their potential. I like that.

The characters definitely had chemistry and the series ran smooth except for a few parts like the "Mamma Mia!" part. :redface2:

Raxbait: Hip
Completed:
Fugitive: Plan B
Dream High 1 & 2.
Jungle Fish 1 & 2.
The Angel of Death Comes With Purple High Heels
City Hunter

Currently Watching:

Last edited:
It's over 8,000!
Updated list to include City Hunter (lol) and The Greatest Love.

Now watching:

Warrior Baek Dong-su and Twinkle Twinkle.

It's over 8,000!
I finished Warrior Baek Dong-su (SBS) and Twinkle Twinkle (MBC).

Currently watching: History of the Salaryman (SBS).

I know that I saw something else, but I can't remember.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
You got a good number of "historical-based dramas" on your list, Darkster. Is there some value you find in those shows that I myself cannot find?