Juuken Sentai Gekiranger - Talk Up! [Spoilers]

It's Judgement Time!
Man, it's going to be interesting to see how they explain why the blue is shorter than yellow when they're unmorphed, but then ends up being at least half a head taller than her after morphing. :p

[hide]Unless of course they do the stupid "growing" thing like what they did with the blue kid in PRT. Then it'd just be fuckin' lame.[/hide]

Im sure they wont explain it, and the kids will probably not notice it. It's the same way how Sky (SPD) was really freaking tall unmorphed

I really loved how they altered the opening narration for the final episode.

I think it's kinda cool how the end of GekiRanger sort of leads into the beginning of Jungle Fury.

In GekiRanger, they decide that the duty of protecting the Dragon Ball shall be passed down from Jyuken Master to Student.

In the press release of Jungle Fury, it says:

"Fortunately, through valiant fighting, the Order of the Claw, a group of Kung Fu martial artists, part of the Pai Zhuq, were able to capture the evil spirit and have since been able to keep him locked away. The secret of their prisoner and their duty to keep him under control was passed along from generation to generation of Pai Zhuq members."

It could be a coincidence, but I think its neat, regardless.

Man, it's going to be interesting to see how they explain why the blue is shorter than yellow when they're unmorphed, but then ends up being at least half a head taller than her after morphing. :p

[hide]Unless of course they do the stupid "growing" thing like what they did with the blue kid in PRT. Then it'd just be fuckin' lame.[/hide]

You mean like how they explained where Doggie Kruger's face went?

Just finished Gekiranger and all I can say is "holy ****!!!!" The best sentai series since Gingaman hands down (not exactly hard to do I know). I was sure the series would be **** but with ep. 9 everything just kept getting better and better. Too be honest Rio and Mele are the whole show. The addition rangers are solid and geki-violets use of Muay Thai was a pretty awesome suprise. I felt that too many eps. after the introduction of Gen Juken were just bland filler, and the deaths of Rio and Mele really turned me off to loving the end. Still one the best Super Sentai in a long time. Sadly I'm sure we won't see one of it's like for another 8 or 10 seasons:disappoin

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Same way they explain this height issue

5fgoi8.jpg
Because Kiba Ranger is a kid.

This is really incredible irony. At first, a troll who accused Raida|23 about hotlinkin' (which it wasn't. She uploaded those images from Imageshack), and now you posted three hotlinkin' here, directly from TOEI site!

Seriously, READ THE RULES!

RIGHT HERE!!!

is it me or does Sentai Senshi think the whole time that seeing pictures directly on your PC is hot linking? or does he do that on purpose...