Juuken Sentai Gekiranger - Talk Up! [Spoilers]

Gekiranger Final Farewell Pictures ```~
*NO HOTLINKING*

I'm really going to miss this series. This sentai season has been very special and really cool. It's not the fact that I enjoy a lot watching this series. It's actually because I had obtained all my dream merchandise list like official toys and magazines from this show. I know its sound strange but getting all my top merchandise from current toku season is really cool and not happens often.
But they do have The Ultimate Sentai Dream Villain team..Rin jyugen and Gen jyuken empire costumes design are so creative in artistic level and very fabulous, stylish and slick. It was still sad to see Gekiranger was under shadow of those over popular crazy imagins specially momotaro (FGS not even rider hero himself was this popular last year). Very disappointed to see Gekiranger was so great and how nothing to compare to them. Gekiranger was full of highly unexpected plot, rangers, and heroes to anti-heroes. But there aren't not many thick or sharp plotlines eps and too dramatic moments where it can stire my emotion. But then again I shouldn't judge early on this series because there are still so many great eps left for me to watch...

Tribute to Jyuken Sentai Gekiranger~`~

Gekiranger music video
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1715389kpkMSQkN

Last edited by a moderator:
Incredible....Simply Incredible....It wa slike watching two seperate shows. Rinjuden and Gekijyuken, the have seperate plots occasionally crossing over. a central story that continued on, and beloved characters. OK maybe Jans "Sound" words weren't the best idea ever but everything has to have ONE flaw. and I'm not afraid to say it, I cried when Long bit down and we knew Mele was gone.

Greatest Sentai ever.
Better than Jetman & Hurricanger

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Gekiranger Final Farewell Pictures ```~
[HIDE]~HOTLINK~

~HOTLINK~[/url][/hide]

I'm really going to miss this series. This sentai season has been very special and really cool. It's not the fact that I enjoy a lot watching this series. It's actually because I had obtained all my dream merchandise list like official toys and magazines from this show. I know its sound strange but getting all my top merchandise from current toku season is really cool and not happens often.
But they do have The Ultimate Sentai Dream Villain team..Rin jyugen and Gen jyuken empire costumes design are so creative in artistic level and very fabulous, stylish and slick. It was still sad to see Gekiranger was under shadow of those over popular crazy imagins specially momotaro (FGS not even rider hero himself was this popular last year). Very disappointed to see Gekiranger was so great and how nothing to compare to them. Gekiranger was full of highly unexpected plot, rangers, and heroes to anti-heroes. But there aren't not many thick or sharp plotlines eps and too dramatic moments where it can stire my emotion. But then again I shouldn't judge early on this series because there are still so many great eps left for me to watch...

Tribute to Jyuken Sentai Gekiranger~`~

Gekiranger music video
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1715389kpkMSQkN

This is really incredible irony. At first, a troll who accused Raida|23 about hotlinkin' (which it wasn't. She uploaded those images from Imageshack), and now you posted three hotlinkin' here, directly from TOEI site!

Seriously, READ THE RULES!

RIGHT HERE!!!

Red Falcon
I have a feeling that Rio and Mele might do a AbareKiller and come back for Goonger VS Gekiranger ....

53twrp.jpg

So I herd about tis show called Gekirangers thats airing in America, u gaiz think its gonna be good?

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Man, it's going to be interesting to see how they explain why the blue is shorter than yellow when they're unmorphed, but then ends up being at least half a head taller than her after morphing. :p

[hide]Unless of course they do the stupid "growing" thing like what they did with the blue kid in PRT. Then it'd just be fuckin' lame.[/hide]

Man, it's going to be interesting to see how they explain why the blue is shorter than yellow when they're unmorphed, but then ends up being at least half a head taller than her after morphing. :p

[hide]Unless of course they do the stupid "growing" thing like what they did with the blue kid in PRT. Then it'd just be fuckin' lame.[/hide]

Same way they explain this height issue

5fgoi8.jpg