Juuken Sentai Gekiranger - Talk Up! [Spoilers]

Eye See You

ジャンはうるさいだ~

Anyone else get the vibe that Toei used PRWF's Cole story for GekiRed?.

WTF is that Panda bear? See, that is the type of crap Sentai can do without and probally be better without.

Man, The GekiRed suit is just marvellous.

the baddest *****
I hope Geki isn't Wild Force with a cat theme

Which would be Gaoranger with a cat theme.

Eye See You
I doubt it will be. It looks much better than Gao. But the "Boy raised in the Jungle" is textbook Cole Evans/Wild Force.

I take it in promo 4 at the end is GekiRed's voice?. What ever happed to having a Hero with a manly voice?. lol.

the baddest *****
Yeah, that's Jan's voice. Hero's with manly voices died [hide]when Akashi went into space.[/hide]

Bitting a panda o_O Okaaaay.

Yup, I'm sure Jan will be the Sentai Cole. Just hope he dosen't become on the Annoying/immature level with Ban and Kai.

How were Gaored and HurricaneRed compared to those 2.

the baddest *****
Gaored was mature and he was also a vetenarian so he knew when to be annoying and when to be "leader". He was mostly "leader".

But... Hurricane Red was like beginning of the end.

ジャンはうるさいだ~

:laugh: We'll see. Filadelfo has snipers at the ready though.

You're right though. We really need male leads with manly voices. I'm a guy, but I find Akashi's voice sexy, and I bet he got a lot of female fans for Boukenger just with that. He has charisma too. In fact, he's an awesome Red. He can be serious and he can joke, he isn't serious to the point that his team is in fear of him. He's their good friend and they joke with him, but they are serious when the time arises. That's why I don't get why some people bash on Akashi for allowing his team members to play around with him.