Juuken Sentai Gekiranger - Talk Up! [Spoilers]

By the Power of Gaia!!!
How were Gaored and HurricaneRed compared to those 2.

GaoRed was a damn good leader, IMO. He could've easily been one of these young, pretty boy knuckleheads we've been getting swamped with of late, but he was balanced perfectly. A down to earth guy who knew how to laugh, but was dedicated and serious when it was time for buisness.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Finally. I'm sooooo excited, big time.

Thanks goodness, Boukenger is FINALLY over for good.

GEKIRANGER! KUNG FU! CATS! EVERYTHING! *HUGS*

Did you even expect a manly voice to come out of a face like that?
Young guys who don't look manly can have very manly voices, to the point where it is creepy. Same goes the other way around.

After looking at the latest trailer thing, I'm scared. Shows aren't very fun if you are annoyed by Red.

WF got a little too faithful to Gao for its own good ie Princess Shayla singing.

This concerns me, especially they try to pull the Amazon route and not have him 'know' Japanese right away.

At least the villians look solid though again, here's hoping Black lion doesn't start going emo anytime soon.

One of the Lord's Angels
Looking at the first preview will put me into both Power Rangers: Wild Force and George of the Jungle. The reason is that Jan has lived in the jungle and was raised by tigers. That is weird, but what will be exciting is how Jan will learn his power. :thumbs:

NOTE: :rolleyes2: Did you know that Jan/Gekired and Rio are actual members of a band in real life? I'm not kidding, Hiroki Suzuki and Hirofumi Araki are actual members of DD-Boys and it is kind of surprising to have two famous people of the same group on the same show.

Actually, D-Boys is an acting group, not a band. Many other Toku actors have come from there as well. One that comes to mind is that [insufferable] Kiriya kid from the 2nd half of Hibiki....

I don't mind hyper reds too much. They have their bad moments but I can deal with most of it. So I shouldn't have a problem with Jan.
Gaored was mature and he was also a vetenarian so he knew when to be annoying and when to be "leader". He was mostly "leader".

But... Hurricane Red was like beginning of the end.

I haven't seen Hurricanger, but is Yuusuke really that bad o_O?

One of the Lord's Angels
Actually, D-Boys is an acting group, not a band. Many other Toku actors have come from there as well. One that comes to mind is that [insufferable] Kiriya kid from the 2nd half of Hibiki....

I meant they were a singing group and I don't know about other actors coming from but I just found out because of the cast for the show.