Juuken Sentai Gekiranger - Talk Up! [Spoilers]

KRLover

I'm going to miss this series so much:buttrock: :bawling: 8( . Our blazing Geki is the proof of Justice!!! Juuken Sentai Gekiranger!!!

Farewell, Gekiranger.

dukemon22

Finally saw the finale.

I was surprised by a few things things in this episode.

1) The Kensei stayed animals. Usually they get reverted to their true form at the end of these types of stories. Unsure how I feel about this one way or the other.

2) Rio and Mele stayed dead (apparent reincarnation of Rio notwithstanding)

3) The final battle ended so early.

That said I loved the series and the finale. Maybe the subs will explain how Bae is still alive without Mele's Ringi. if not, it's easily handwaveable.

There's no way for the Kensei to revert themselves. Gou was able to do it because he messed up the technique, but yes, I know what you mean. That is Rio's reincarnation, or at least it's supposed to be. He's played by the same actor as Rio's younger self.

As for Bae's life, that was explained in 48. Mele's upgrade to Genki passed on to him, so he no longer needed her rinki to live.

I know! I can't believe that. :disappoin

Dammit, I wish they would've add more episodes than 49 episodes.

The wonderful thing about gekirangers is that they could have stretched this show for 20 more episodes.

I like Gekiranger, but I don't think I could take another 20 episodes. 49 was enough for me. Besides, it's a better episode number than what Jungle Fury is going to be.

Tell that to Gajah.

I wasn't a fan of Gajah. I'm glad Shizuka is the one coming back, although I would've prefer Ryuuwon :) :buttrock:.

Eldar

That is Rio's reincarnation, or at least it's supposed to be. He's played by the same actor as Rio's younger self.
That kid is more than seven or eight years old and Rio has been dead for probably around three months, I don't think thats the reincarnation of Rio. Rather the familar ki means that he is probably going to eventually replace Rio as Jan's rival much like Jan replaced his father as Rio's rival especially given that the last time we saw Jan get confused was when he mistook Rio's power for Maku's, an incident that established Rio, as a modern version of Maku.

GekiDan

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
I've seen your spoilers. But there are some that I don't want to read & can't understand. I'm still waiting for TVN to sub Geki 48.

That kid is more than seven or eight years old and Rio has been dead for probably around three months, I don't think thats the reincarnation of Rio. Rather the familar ki means that he is probably going to eventually replace Rio as Jan's rival much like Jan replaced his father as Rio's rival especially given that the last time we saw Jan get confused was when he mistook Rio's power for Maku's, an incident that established Rio, as a modern version of Maku.

Nice observations! I think that's a better explanation than the "reincarnation thing"
Man, Gekiranger is simply one the best sentai's out there I just wish the final battle lasted a bit longer especially with Gou AND Ken VS Long fight; would have loved to see Gou use "Tenchi Tenpen Da" one more time while Ken uses GeKi INFUSION to pewr it up. Overall it felt a satisfying ending and it still has potential to expand. Can't wait to see them again in Geki vs Bouken and in Go-onger vs Geki. :buttrock: :buttrock:

Forever Knight

Eye See You
Awesome finale.

So Long is now a DRAGON BALL, lol. I fully see him coming in Go-Onger vs. Gekiranger in March 2009.

I was just waiting for Jan to walk through a forrest and Kurojishi showing up and joining him ala PRWF.

I can't wait to see the subbed finale.

overall an excellent series: A+

Now we shall all watch the torch be passed.... ENGINE START!

The pose Go-On Red did at the end was awesome and the helmet eyes lighting up will do for some awesome night battles ala Kamen Rider.

fractyl2

Well, here's a few thoughts on "Go-Onger vs. Boukenger"....

1. New Gekirangers (Borrowed from PRJF)
* GekiBlack: Juuken Bat-Fist
* GekiGreen: Juuken Elephant Fist
* GekiMarine: Juuken Shark Fist

2. Rio, Mele, and the Kenma being ressurected.

3. Long making a return, joining forces with the surviving Mechung Fu members(if any) and the Gaiarc, as well as getting a "Mecha-King Ghidorah style" form.

Forever Knight

Eye See You

3. Long making a return, joining forces with the surviving Mechung Fu members(if any) and the Gaiarc, as well as getting a "Mecha-King Ghidorah style" form.

I like that. Unfortunatley we gotta wait almost a year to find out.

Eldar

Only way Mele, Rio and GekiRinTohja could return is if the Go-onger vs Gekiranger movie was written by the guy who did the gekiranger movie, boukenger vs gekiranger and lessons 33 & 47 anyone else then it's all up in the air.

NagaKarat

I wonder if Ron is aware while he is being sealed. Imagine the humililiation of knowing that he is reduced to a toy by the Gekis ;)

You can't kill the awesomeness that is Ron/Long:eyebrow:
longsw4.gif

Best evil stomp ever!:buttrock: :laugh: :anime:

SkullMan_XX

Our blazing Geki is the proof of Justice

Adieu ,....Gekirangers.......:buttrock:
Your blazing Geki will burn brightly in our hearts forever.......

Impulse87

i loved this series and I am deeply saddened to see it leave, Rio is definetly my favorite sentai villian of all time, beating out Abarekiller/Mikoto Nakadai simply because he's just so awesome! :anime:

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts