Juuken Sentai Gekiranger - Talk Up! [Spoilers]

i think it's 3 geki + 3 super geki, or gekitouja..
because i dont think they sold product for Geki Violet yet..

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Episode 19... WOW! That was the best episode ever I've seen! Loved Rio beat all three Rangers.

Episode 20 looks really good. I can't wait for this.

I expect that three Gekirangers get their power-up on episode 21.

And then... GEKIVIOLET!

WAAAAAAAAAAA. WTFWTFWTFWTF!

Episode 19 is totally... damn words can't describe it. Hot ****. Jan was fucking cool this ep. Man, his power was totally unexpected. And him standing there after taking that hit from Rio, while the other 2 rangers were down? Simply BADASS. God, he really is worthy of being called the Unbreakable Body, he took 2 full powered hits from Rio and could still keep going. Simply unbelievable.

I love Shafu's absolute faith in his students. And I love Rio's cold look towards Shafu, and his newfound cockiness. That actor can really act evil!

And that final scene with them walking in the sunset. Nothing short of epic. Boukenger was my first Sentai series, and I was bloody disappointed. But now, Geki has shown me what Sentai can be. Geki has shown me how awesome Sentai can be, especially to a disillusioned PR fan like me who laments the lack of a coherent plot in PR nowadays.

Next ep looks brutal. God, I'm more hyped for this than Den-O. In fact, this is one of those rare few toku eps where I wish I had the Hyper Zecter to fast forward time.

Edit: I just noticed. The three Kensei each took on a ranger of a different color. Are they trying to teach the rangers to overcome their weaknesses? Like Retsu has to learn to have Heart, Ran needs an Unbreakable Body, while Jan needs Technique. And boy are these Kensei brutal!

Last edited:
that's correct. And if rumors are true about the 2nd power up, we'll probably have another switch so that by the end of the series, all three will have an unbreakable body, an honest heart, and fantastic technique.

Also... throw that hyper zecter away.
It's much better to ride the DenLiner into the future :thumbs:

Mad Skillz
Edit: I just noticed. The three Kensei each took on a ranger of a different color. Are they trying to teach the rangers to overcome their weaknesses? Like Retsu has to learn to have Heart, Ran needs an Unbreakable Body, while Jan needs Technique. And boy are these Kensei brutal!
Rumors say that first they'll train with the Kensei that they're strongest with, then the one they're weakest with.

I can't wait to see this fucking episode.

I can't wait to see this episode subbed, then the next fucking episode, and then the next episode after that.

You'll LOVE this episode though. The music totally matches the scene, it's damn epic, damn smooth and gets you damn pumped up. Really, music does make or break a show.

I rewatched the ep (God, I actually liked it that much:p ), and I like how the Rangers looked at the end, like kids that were naive before, but are now forced to grow up and mature. They had preconceptions about their strength before, and they were naive about their strength compared to Rio's, but now they've seen brutality and cruelty, and were victims to Rio's immense power, and Master Shafu's sacrifice for their sake, plus his immense trust in their potential and their will, has awakened them from their dreamland. (talk about run-on sentences) This stuff is just too cool, because it keeps reminding me of Martial Arts movies where the next generation is being trained to be the new hope by the previous generation of masters. Oh yeah, Star Wars falls into that category too.

Ryoutarou: The rangers are gonna go Vaizard soon. Oh yeah.

I think it's mentioned that Retsu lacks body, Ran lacks technique and Jan needs heart, what heart has to do with getting an education from a gorilla is beyond me.

Eye See You
I can't wait to see this episode subbed, then the next fucking episode, and then the next episode after that.

You'll LOVE this episode though. The music totally matches the scene, it's damn epic, damn smooth and gets you damn pumped up. Really, music does make or break a show.

:buttrock: