Daigo in Carnvial vs Deboss? Awesome :thumbs:.

Kinda reminds me of the Fourze vs. Sagittarius scans.

I wonder if Daigo is able to weaken him enough to where he no longer has his invulnerability so that the rest of the Kyoryugers can take him on?

DorifutoKaizā
What a bravey year that 2013 was! At least it's not over yet as the Gobuster Vs Kyoryuger and The 100 Years After Kyoryuger will come out later this year.

:castlerock:

I liked him when he wasn't a god
No, he's still alive.

Huh, I read somewhere that was a mistranslation, guess it wasn't ...

although we now know the present-day Kyoryugers will be meeting Dai somehow, so I guess Souji's actor is playing three roles

KyoryuNavy looks pretty cool, Deathryuger without the awful red. The 100 Years After movie looks fun! :)

Found on /m/ character descriptions. Dai and Ami and brother and sister which means NOONE got with Daigo!
Dai
Daigo Kiryuu’s Great-grandson. The younger brother of Amy. Transforms into Kyoryu Navy using the Tobaspino Beast Battery. In great contrast to Daigo, he’s a coward. He’s the unmanly type who often hesitates.
Icchan
Seems to be Ian Yorkland’s descendant. Transforms into Kyoryu Silver using the Bragigas Beast Battery. He’s found popularity as a musician, and his singing and self-accompaniment with the acoustic guitar is considered second to none.
Nobuta
A young man who seems to be descended from Nobuharu Udou. He transforms into Kyoryu Blue using the Stegocchi Beast Battery. He’s pretty much the only one who takes after his ancestor. As he seems to have come from the Tohoku Area, (north and east of Tokyo) he has a very strong Tohoku Accent.
Soujirou
Souji Rippuukan’s great-grandson, he transforms into Kyoryu Gray using the Bunpachy beast battery. He’s got a short temper and is easy to provoke, he’s a member of the future oriented leisurely generation. Somehow, his great grandfather Souji is still alive and kicking, even in the year 2114!
Amy
Amy Yuzuki’s great granddaughter, and Dai’s older sister. She transforms into Kyoryu Cyan using the Ankydon Beast Battery. She’s always getting into the coward Dai’s business. She’s a very dependable older sister.
Uppy
Utsusemimaru’s descendant, he uses the Plezuon Beast Battery to transform into Kyoryu Violet. In the year 2114, Bowling has become hugely popular, and Uppi is a Professional Bowling superstar.

Freaking "KyoryuNavy" that was just a fan term people came up with how is it actually what he's called?! Now I know why people are mad about "Showa vs. Heisei."

KyoryuNavy looks pretty cool, Deathryuger without the awful red. The 100 Years After movie looks fun! :)

THIS WASN'T A CANON TERM WHEN YOU POSTED IT!!!

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Found on /m/ character descriptions. Dai and Ami and brother and sister which means NOONE got with Daigo!

Why are people making such a big deal of this?

If Dai and New!Amy are brother and sister, they're either the children of one of Daigo and Current!Amy's grandchildren. Or, one of Daigo's descendants hooked up with one of Current!Amy's. We don't know from this, although it does say "Dai is Daigo's great-grandson/New!Amy is Current!Amy's great-granddaughter" not "They are both the great-grandkids of Daigo and Amy"

Freaking "KyoryuNavy" that was just a fan term people came up with how is it actually what he's called?! Now I know why people are mad about "Showa vs. Heisei."

THIS WASN'T A CANON TERM WHEN YOU POSTED IT!!!

It's the logical choice after "KyoryuCyan". Deathryuger is pretty much a name you can use only for a villain ...