Is that confirmed? I thought all we had was the Kyoryugers' wonderfully imaginative decision to name their offspring Dai-kun, Icchan, Nobuta, Soujiro, Uppi and Amy ...

She was named in the same rumour set I saw that list in. Though I think it was Ami rather than Amy. Although to be fair these characters would be their offspring's offspring's offspring, so their grandchildren named the 100 years after heroes after their own grandparents.

Honestly I can't see the apparently confirmed pairing from that list, the only one I thought he had chemistry with was Meeko.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
She was named in the same rumour set I saw that list in. Though I think it was Ami rather than Amy. Although to be fair these characters would be their offspring's offspring's offspring, so their grandchildren named the 100 years after heroes after their own grandparents.

The name would be spelled the same way in Japanese. We can guess that "our" Amy ie. KyoryuPink uses that romanization just because she's supposed to be Japanese-American.

AFAIK what we actually have is this:

[HIDE]http://sve.2chan.net/cgi/g/src/1391112448276.jpg[/HIDE]

A few people on Rangerboard were speculating that Candelira or Luckyuro would be the team's new mentor and/or they'd be the current KyoryuPink and Green, but I don't see any mention of them in that scan?

EDIT: Here's a more complete scan, yes, it's in there:

[HIDE] 1391136575704.jpg[/HIDE]

Honestly I can't see the apparently confirmed pairing from that list, the only one I thought he had chemistry with was Meeko.

It seems someone mistranslated the scan as saying New!Amy/Ami is Dai-kun's sister (instead of "like a sister to him") and people took that as proof of Daigo/Amy? But if they had kids, shouldn't their great-grandchildren be second cousins, not siblings?

Last edited:
Either's possible. They could also be first cousins. I think I'm just going to wait for more information.

First cousins how?

Aannnnnnnd according to Heroshock not only is Candelira the Kyoryugers' new mentor, but Luckyuro is the new leader of Deboss!

Come here, Luckyuro. I love you. I warmly embrace you. I take back everything negative I ever said about you. Now go out there and be evil and take down that dumbass pink idol monster. REMEMBER EVERYTHING LORD DEBOSS TAUGHT YOU!

Last edited:
It depends where the family union is between the two and their great-grandparents. If Daigo and Amy are married they can be siblings (same parents) or First Cousins (same grandparents) or second cousins (only having great-grandparents in common)
I think. Mihght be confused

It depends where the family union is between the two and their great-grandparents. If Daigo and Amy are married they can be siblings (same parents) or First Cousins (same grandparents) or second cousins (only having great-grandparents in common)
I think. Mihght be confused

They'd have to be second cousins, I think. According to a few other sites, the scan says that Neo-Amy, Soujiro, and Dai-kun are the great-grandchildren of Amy, Souji and Daigo respectively. Just don't give me any Chinatown flashbacks, mmmkay?

Supposedly, it just says that Nobuta and Icchan "seem to be" the descendants of Nossan and Ian, deliberately leaving it vague. Someone on 4chan said the Japanese fans are taking it to mean Nobuta is Rika's grandson, but where does that leave Ian, who has no canon family we know of?

It wouldn't be too hard for Ian to have a kid he doesn't know about would it?

But "seems to be" implies he isn't really descended from Ian ... **** it, it's 100 years into the future, Ian probably cloned himself or something

EDIT: http://ameblo.jp/tokushatu/entry-11762086860.html Better quality scan with text

Confirms "Nobuta" is Rika's grandson and Luckyuro is not the new Deboss leader, he's apparently Candelira's apprentice. OK, back to the hatin'! And Syuusuke Saito says he doesn't know how Icchan is related to Ian.

Seriously though. There should be something, anything, in which Luckyuro is the leader of Deboss. If they do any more Sentai novels after Shinkenger, can I cross my fingers for it there? And if I'm not wrong, that calls them "Wise God Candelira" and "Wise God Luckyuro" like Torin. When was Candelira or Luckyuro ever wise?

Last edited: