Lurker
I guess they still want to "experiment" with the Sentai formula seeing how the team has no yellow ranger in it since Changeman and how the suits have armor on top of them.
As for the main robo, is there going to be 5 mechas that join into 3 pieces that makes the main robot?
Or is it that there are only 3 mechas that form the main robot?
The wording is confusing to me :p

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Very disappointed at there being only one female Ranger, but at least she's not another Pteranodon, and I'm glad there's five again ...

The suits are spandex, right? It's not too easy to tell from that picture

Mad Skillz
The only place where it doesn't look like spandex are on red's arms.

Five mecha, three of the pieces are used to form the robo - one body pieces and two arms.

Toku Prince
As for the main robo, is there going to be 5 mechas that join into 3 pieces that makes the main robot?

5 mecha. Only 3 are used in the main robot. The other 2 don't get used for the main robot.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Also, is it just me or does Pink not appear to have a skirt on the suit? But then Dekaranger's suits didn't have them, I guess they can get away with it if they find a female suit actor

No Fear, No Pain.
Also, is it just me or does Pink not appear to have a skirt on the suit? But then Dekaranger's suits didn't have them, I guess they can get away with it if they find a female suit actor

Still scares me to think about just how many female sentai were actually guys in those suits :redface2:. That's some 16th century bull crap...but at least the unsuited actors are female.

Anyway, I havn't watched Go-Buster yet, but from what I've seen and heard it sounded pretty awsome and I loved the suit designs. So hearing Bandai is going back to basics and the series will be "light" turns me off a bit. Now if they can balance the two via Shinkenger or Gekiranger, than I'm all for it. But too far in either direction can mean bad mojo. Also the batteries playing samba music seems kind of...weird, but so did the buddyroids who turned out to be pretty cool characters. Hearing they have armor intrigues me to no end, however, and I hope their weapons and other gear match up well with the feel of the suits.

I'm not a huge sentai fan, but I still hope the seires turns out great for all those that watch it. Me...I still got to finish Gokaiger.:sweat:

Last edited:
min snopp är gul
Another image, but it's not that much different from the first one.
6cUNh.jpg

Last edited:
"Training."
I really like the helmet and all that however the chest is just...ugh. But I'm sure actual live action pictures will be better.

So far very impressed with Kyoryugers. Especially with the choice of colors for next year. At least they're still trying different ideas. Looking foward how the 6th would work out. Since both Dragon Ranger & Abare Killer were very atagonistic towards their respective groups.