Juuden Sentai Kyoryuger - News/Rumors/Pictures

elenaslakov

One of the Lord's Angels
Hey! ! It's been a while but look what I've found courtesy of this blog (Just click here to view it)

mms230.jpg

Picture of the Villains for Kyoryuger

kyouryuu.jpg

Kyoryuger Headquarters and possible guide/mentor for them.

Countdown is on! ! We're just 3 weeks away from Kyoryuger. Boy, I can't wait for it.

By the way, the music that I've heard from the preview isn't samba; it's this. It's still a hispanic piece though. Just wanted to point that out.

elenaslakov

One of the Lord's Angels
News conference headlines

News conference information
Nikkan sports info
Mantan Web
My Navi
TV Asahi
47 News

Hope to have more post before the day is over.

EDIT: More cast members (though Nagasawa, Ebisawa, & Kinoshita have already been revealed)
春田純一:緑の父親 (Junichi Haruta)
長澤奈央:? (Nao Nagasawa)
木下あゆ美:青妹 (Ayumi Kinoshita)
海老澤健次:イアンの仲間? (Kenji Ebisawa)
島津健太郎:執事 (Kentaro Shimizu)
山下真司:レッドの父親? (Shinji Yamashita)

森川智之:賢者トリン (Toshiyuki Morikawa)

Last edited:

Aoiblue

Raxbait: Hip

I like what I hear so far.
News conference information
Nikkan sports info

Hope to have more post before the day is over.

EDIT: More cast members (though Nagasawa, Ebisawa, & Kinoshita have already been revealed)
春田純一:緑の父親 (Junichi Haruta)
長澤奈央:? (Nao Nagasawa)
木下あゆ美:青妹 (Ayumi Kinoshita)
海老澤健次:イアンの仲間? (Kenji Ebisawa)
島津健太郎:執事 (Kentaro Shimizu)
山下真司:レッドの父親? (Shinji Yamashita)
森川智之:賢者トリン *(Toshiyuki Morikawa)
Damn, they got this guy O_O

Toei surprising me every year.....

GekiDan

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghtUaHb3s1c&feature=player_embedded"]VAMOLA Kyoryuger - YouTube[/ame]

Kainsword17

Hey! ! It's been a while but look what I've found courtesy of this blog (Just click here to view it)

mms230.jpg

Picture of the Villains for Kyoryuger

kyouryuu.jpg

Kyoryuger Headquarters and possible guide/mentor for them.

Countdown is on! ! We're just 3 weeks away from Kyoryuger. Boy, I can't wait for it.

By the way, the music that I've heard from the preview isn't samba; it's this. It's still a hispanic piece though. Just wanted to point that out.
Finally. These are not what I was expecting. Are they going for somekind of halloween theme here. Anyway these should be intresting.

Last edited:

Neon

Bit disappointed with the villains, but then again, I usually am now. :(
They always look like the MOW's nowadays and when they don't they use too few human villains.

That being said I like the number of villains we have this time and I hope that they do use them all and not have them just standing at the base all the time.

I also love the look of the heroes base and mentor. Starting to really come round to the idea of this series. I wasn't too keen at first.

Also note there are 6 seats around the table in the base, so I reckon our new addition will be just one ranger, not two like a few people were suggesting.

GoseiKnight

You Need A Mint
The guy who sings the opening sounds a little identical to this guy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK9Y_8GN2h0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK9Y_8GN2h0[/ame]

lazycoconut

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I CALLED IT ON EBISAWA :buttrock: Gonna have my name changed to "LazyIsAGenius" just to annoy you all

I love the OP! It's so fun and upbeat. Music leaks are the best bit of a new Sentai for me :anime: