min snopp är gul
This website has confirmed Ryo Ryusei to play KyoryuRed.

Well, that'll be all from me unless something turns up between now and tomorrow morning. Other than that, talk to you all on Monday and have a Merry Christmas.

No, it's not confirmed yet! The site says its just rumor. It'snothing we haven't heard yet. Ryo Ryusei is still not confirmed as a member of Kyoryuger.

One of the Lord's Angels
No, it's not confirmed yet! The site says its just rumor. It'snothing we haven't heard yet. Ryo Ryusei is still not confirmed as a member of Kyoryuger.

Didn't you read the last sentence?! I said that the website confirmed it but NOT the actor. I added that last statement in case people jump to conclusions and assumed immediately that he was in it. Until the actor confirms it; we still have nothing. Luckily, we should find out next weekend who the cast is 'cause I just learned that tickets for the press events will go on sale next weekend.

Some kind of Beast mode
I'm starting to think what is probably off with the chest is that they tried to sash the teeth, rather than have them decrease in size as they decline. It doesn't make much sense, but design-wise it probably would have looked better.

My eyes/mind still can't make the helmets of Red and Green flow. Not so much for Green though. Until more scans.

Welcome
So the heroes don't live in a castle. Once more Toei has cheated me. Damn it :shakefist

I notice that Black appears to be second in the lineup (and we've gone back to the token girl being last - great.) I wonder if this means he'll be second in command? I think that would be interesting, we usually associate Blues with that role these days, but in the '80s and '90s it was more likely to be Black while the Blue would often be the naive or inexperienced one

Black has a mecha that's very similar to Green though.He also doesn't seem to do anything besides be an arm.

I really hope the commanding order is Red->Blue->Pink->Black->Green.

Henshin a Go-Go!!
Black has a mecha that's very similar to Green though.He also doesn't seem to do anything besides be an arm.

I really hope the commanding order is Red->Blue->Pink->Black->Green.

if the numbers on their batteries mean anything then it would be:
Red>Black>Blue>Green>Pink

I think Pink looks way too short in that one pic to be Hachisuka. (I'm guessing the Gokai Pink suit actress maybe?)
She reminds me of Shinken Yellow's (Miwa Hashiguchi) height.
I'm going to miss Yuichi Hachisuka.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
kyoryuger15.jpg