S

scikaiju

FreedomBlack said:
And to add insult to injury, they put Bobobo-Bo Bo-BoBo in JLU's time slot. UGH...:nono:
some one must die slowly, horribly and painfully :mad:

For The Greater Justice...
FreedomBlack said:
I take it you're talking about the Warworld ep with Mongul where he got zapped by those robots guards, right?

And yeah, the de-powering thing's not as bad now as it was then.

Oh yeah... Even though he did kick some ass in that 2-parter. I read that Timm wanted the other heroes to pull their weight and not have Superman solve everything so it's understandable but damn...

I hear they fixed this problem in Season 2 so I'm looking forward to checking it out. I'm loving everything so far. The only good thing about me missing out on all these eps the first time is being able to watch them back to back to back. :D

Damn... This show is incredible. I can honestly say that this is the best hero cartoon ever made. I blew through Seasons 1 and 2 and I'm currently halfway through the 3rd Season (Unlimited Season 1). Season 2 was much improved over the first season with better interaction between the League members, Superman toughened up, John and Shayera's buildup to their budding romance and just all around awesomeness. We even got to see the whole team unmasked in "Starcrossed"! :D I was wondering when they were going to show Flash without his mask. I do think they scrub The Flash a bit too much but he's a favorite and he never ceases to put a smile on my face or crack me up.

Man... again, such an amazing piece of work and I regret missing out on it so long. I'll probably finish off another 4 episodes during break here at work. Woot! :D

S

scikaiju

yeah season 2 is where they starting hitting more than they missed on Justice leauge, which lead to the awesomeness of JLU :eplus2:

I need to watch season 2 so bad, I havn't seen a single episode from the pre-JLU days.

where can I DL them?

Even though I finished catching up with every episode, I can't stop myself from watching. :D I'll still peep at least one ep a day. The jump to Unlimted with Season 3 really brought huge improvements. I'm especially liking Green Arrow and The Question. New episodes can't come fast enough.

Yes!!! I got Season Five eps 5-8. I'll be peeping them VERY soon. Happy Happy Joy Joy!!