has left HJU. Not coming back.
Geez... ONE OF THE BEST EPISODE EVER! MY goodness. It rocked!

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
Yeah, this was one great episode....to see CM(Captain Marvel) and Supes duking it out in front of everyone was just classic!

Wasn't there some legal issue with Capt. Marvel a long time ago? DC didn't like there being another "superman" so they sued or something? I'm guessing that's where the line about CM not believing the likes of the big three wanting him to join the league.

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
I believe the legal issue was between Marvel and DC over the rights to Captain Marvel...they settled that they could keep the characters name, but the book can't have the name "Marvel" in the title, so they called it "SHAZAM"

you know I never watched unlimited cause I hated Justice Legue, cause I thought they powered down the hero's. but catching this episode looks like they changed that up......now just give me Kyle Rayner and I'll be happy.

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
Rayner has actually been introduced in the series...He's just fighting in space w/ the rest of the Corps.

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
LOL! I'll upload the episode in which he appeared later tonight for ya. They've even had Hal Jordan make a cameo.

By the Power of Gaia!!!
It's amazing the way JLU keeps delivering quality with every ep that goes by. "Hunter's Moon" was a another great Shayera-centered ep. I honestly didn't expect to see the Thanagarians again this soon, but it was cool regardless. I can't say I'm shedding any tears over the late Hro Talak, but that's mainly because in the back of my mind, I'm still hoping to see Katar Hol in some form. *sigh*

Vigilante got some much-needed screen time this ep, and he was pretty interesting, and the interaction between Shayera and Vixen was unexpected--especially at the end. I thought we'd have ourselves a catfight, but we got something a lot better.

My only gripe with this ep is the Martian Manhunter. Like Superman, he's turned into a prick lately. And it needs to stop.

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
While you were watching that, I just finished up the season and I must say that it was a great season w/ a great finish. I will post up the eps on my file front server.