By the Power of Gaia!!!
jlu.jpg

I thought I'd start up a talkback thread for JLU here. Keith, Can you sticky this?

Anyways, "The Doomsday Sanction" gave us a closer look into the government conspiracy to destroy the JLU. We got to see some pretty tight interaction between Batman and Amanda Waller(The Shield's C.C.H Pounder was the perfect choice for her VA), a few loose ends about the Ultimen and Galatea referred to, and a completely kickass battle between Doomsday and Superman.

Man...this show gets better all the time. :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Alas, like I've told others, this show's gotta earn its spot at the top. Not to mention this is a season finale, so we won't have any future premieres to talk about.

I'm going to go and watch this now. I'll be back up later to let ya'll know what I thought.

Peace!

Really? :confused:

Nice! What episode was the season finale then? Still, this thread's gotta earn its spot. Get enough people watching and posting and it'll get its well deserved Sticky.

By the Power of Gaia!!!
It was a 2-parter called "The Once and Future Thing". Since the season premiere a couple of weeks ago, we've had the return of Green Arrow, Supergirl, Hawkgirl--who's simply going by Shayera for the time being--, and the first appearences of Captain Atom, Wildcat, Vixen, Mr. Miracle, Big Barda, Elongated Man, Hawk and Dove, and Black Canary. We've also had, Fire, Ice, Doctor Light, Vibe, Obsidian, Star and S.T.R.I.P.E among others in non-speaking roles.

Word has it we'll be seeing Captain Marvel this season, too.

Last edited:
has left HJU. Not coming back.
OH MY GOSH! That was FREAKIN' AWESOME! I loved it. Superman VS Doomsday PWNS! Man... this series is getting good this year! AWESOME!

S

scikaiju

This episode rocked just like the others so far. Although I do like how Batman is seeing how Cadmus might be right. Put's a little more tension in the story arc. Although seeing supes lose it and try to lobotomize Doomsday was a sight, but I like how they added the can't beat him the same way twice from the comics. And the original seven talking about the the situation was cool. Did anybody else find it funy that BAtman said The Question was wound a little tight?

These past few seasons of Justice League have been nothing short of amazing and they seem to've listened to everything the fans have asked for.

Like in the premiere a while ago where they changed Superman's design back to being like he was in the Animted Series and not ugly as hell.

They used an OLD school Batman character in Milo, who's return was short lived... litterally.

I love how the government is preparing to protect itself as a result of hearing about the Justice Lords. It makes sense! I mean, in Marvel the government hounds Mutants, but lets other super characters have free reign with no bother. Here, all supers are seen as a threat now.

I look foward to seeing how this all turns out and if they're going to go the Kingdom Come route.

Watching Batman drop out of the space station and blast through the atmospher to catch the nuke was nothing short of awesome.

And I litterally got chills when I saw Lex Luthor turn to the camera and smile the eerie smile.

I hope they show that Justice Lords episode again sometime. That was awesome.

What I don't get is... how'd Doomsday go up in a spaceship.... and come back down in another dimension? :confused:

By the Power of Gaia!!!
Well, actually, he didn't. See, the missile Doomsday came back down on was still in the JLU's Earth, but the other-dimension thing was about the Justice Lords coming into our dimension, where he fought and was lobotimzed by their Superman.