S

scikaiju

If can giva a couple a of really late thoughts about Dead Reckoning. Damn I can't believe what they got away with on this show. They killed a villian (off screen but still). Loved how Luthor was able to get Bizarro to things he wanted. And Lex's take over at the end:buttrock:

By the Power of Gaia!!!
"Patriot Act" wasn't quite the knock-down, drag-out I imagined. It actually felt more like a filler ep than anything else, but not a bad one. The WWII prologue was nice, and Amanda Waller made a return appearence, as did Wade Eiling, who ended up being the main protagonist in more ways than one. It was cool to see guys like the Shining Knight get some focus, and even Speedy showed up--take that for what it is, TT fans.

A somewhat lacking, but still solid ep tonight overall. Hopefully "Grudge Match" can pick up some of its slack next week.

For The Greater Justice...
Grudge match was tight. Yeah this ep was pretty much filler but sort of ties up loose ends from the Cadmus Arc. Also cool to see some of the "B" Team get some focus. :p

S

scikaiju

Nice highlight ep for the non powered heros. The WW2 spot reminded me of a movie serial for some reason, and I'm guessing that the General was Spy Smasher back in the day, a little ironic I think. Although I do like the idea that he still see things as Us vs them and never evovled to see the shades of gray in todays world. Maybe the ep wasn't that great by JLU stansards but still better than most of the stuff CN has been putting on.

By the Power of Gaia!!!
With an title like "The Great Brain Robbery", it wouldn't be much of a stretch to dismiss this ep as a pure filler, but as JLU has done many times over, they surprised me again. The whole hero/villian brain-swap is old-hat, but JLU had the smarts to impliment it with Luthor and Flash and the results were solid and funny. Hearing Michael Rosenbaum and Clancy Brown voicing each others roles was inspired(and Mike was in familiar territory as well all know:p). Clancy Brown was a standout doing the whole hero-in-disguise routine.

Speaking of which--and I was talking to Trevor about this--,has anyone noticed how whenever these kind of plots come up, the bad guy does things with the good guy's powers that you'd never see regularly?

S

scikaiju

caught the last half of this ep, right were Luthor took off the Flash's mask and said, "I have no idea who this is":laugh: . But the part I saw was pretty good. Luthor showed why he was the man as far as the bad guys go. I mean yellow jello, that was brilliant, and the part with Dr.Fate who hasn't wished they seen that before. I'm gonna torrent it to catch the first hal but it can't be as good as the second