Fayt Linegod said:
I really didn't expect JLU to use an obscure character like Deadman, but "Dead Reckoning" put him to good use. It makes sense that Batman would know about him, so it's also no surprise he helped solve his murder. We got an extended look at the Legion's membership, including Psycho Pirate, who Trevor and I noticed. But the real shock was
Deadman possessing Batman and the inadvertant murder of Devil Ray in the process
. It'd be nice if this was touched on later, but I have a feeling it won't be with the lack of time the show has left.

Probabibly not. We've got that Hawkman thread to flesh out instead.

Did Lex just kill Grond?

And turn everyone into apes? I gotta agree with Lex. For being super intelligent, that was one hair brained plan. Easily solved by simply just destroying the device too.

Still, excellent episode. :thumbs:

It's Judgement Time!
I havent kept myself up with the newest of episodes. but I did see todays new episode on Toonami. Great episode but I noticed something peculiar. The rating for the Tv show was... TV-Y7... the same rating Power Rangers is given. Was that a fluke? Is JLU supposed to have a stronger rating? Because JLU has words like "kill" and "death", they also have punches to the face, projectile objects and bullets. I mean it's a awesome and serious show. So why the hell cant PR get away with a little more like it used to?

I remember PR getting away with blood and death during TF and WF. I loved those seasons. Showed you how mature PR could be given the proper writers and with not so many restrictions. Now we cant even see the rangers kicking heads.

ok I derailed the subject didnt I. But just something I noticed.

Great episode but I wish JLU was an hour long. Sometimes 30 minutes doesnt cut it. Lots of great moments in JLU and dammit... I cant believe a show this good isnt going to continue forever. It sure as hell beats shows like Zatch and Bobobobo

By the Power of Gaia!!!
Yeah, Bruce Timm really knows how to push the TV-Y7 without going over. I mean, by all rights, the content should make it TV-PG, but it hasn't been tagged with that even once. It just amazes me.

On another note, it seems like Bruce's tenure with the DCAU might not be over yet. Apparently, he some other projects that are more then direct to video releases, but he's not at liberty to discuss them.

Lurker
Wow.

Way to stick it to WB by ending JLU with a Bat symbol Bruce:laugh:

Fans of "Legacy" (or rather not fans of Legacys' outcome) will be statisfied with this final collision between SUperman and Darkseid, even better is that its' slightly open ended, loved the fact the writers said "**** 9/11" and had Superman plow Darkseid through buildings, cutting loose and battling him on equal unrelenting ground, Luthor killing Darksied was the twist, Darkseid discovers the anti-life equation at a price...his life/

Wonder Womans' final line of "The adventure continues" makes me hope that either Bruce gives them further DTDVD movies or spin offs for individual characters, The Flash would be my personal choice

Last edited:
has left HJU. Not coming back.
Dead Reckoning was awesome. It was nice to see Deadman though. Now Lex's gone really insane! Can't wait to see the next episode on Saturday.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Fayt Linegod said:
The Return of Speedy...:p
Gonzales?

Speedy%20Gonzales.jpg
:laugh: