has left HJU. Not coming back.
Ah, too bad. I'm gonna miss this new episode cuz I have to work this evening. ;__;

Lurker
Fayt Linegod said:
Yup, Flash and Substance.

"I have no idea who this person is"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

(You'll get it when you watch it, provided you dont' go to TZ, who do spoil it)

By the Power of Gaia!!!
jlu-remember.jpg

First, thanks again to Dami for the great pic :thumbs:

Well, the beginning of the end kicked off tonight with Flash and Substance, and I gotta say, it was a even better showcase for Flash than Divided We Fall. Batman and Orion were perfect foils for balancing Wally's light-hearted side. I didn't expect much from the bad guys, but they surprised me, as JLU has a very nice habit of doing. Especially in the case of the Trickster. Wally just shined in every scene he was in and the addition of his comic book girlfriend/wife, Linda Park practically gushing over him was a great touch.

*sigh* I'm SO gonna miss this show when it's over...:bawling:

Saw it, wasn't too bad. Manged to make a decent episode with a bunch of third-string villains. Frankly, I was expecting less. :anime: Pretty good episode, kind of would've liked if something to move the plot along had happened, but won't it disappoint.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
I just finished watching that episode. It was great episode. So next episode looks awesome and I saw Deadman out there.

S

scikaiju

I loved the touches they put in this. Wally's job, The Flash Rings, Linda PArk it was great. And the Rouges had me laughing out loud. Especially Captain Cold in the beginnig,"If I don't visulize a big hit soon my wife going to have me bagging grocery to pay the morgage" lol

S

scikaiju

man after that ep I wanted to find the closest CN executive and ask "What the **** where you thinking!!!!!!"