FreedomBlack said:
Yeah, I just checked TV Tome:

75. Flashpoint - To avenge a fallen comrade, Superman declares war on Cadmus.

Oh man, things are starting to HEAT up on Justice League Unlimited.
Watched the episode... and it was the first time I saw the real face of The Question. Had no idea he looked like that...

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
FreedomBlack said:
Yeah, I just checked TV Tome:

75. Flashpoint - To avenge a fallen comrade, Superman declares war on Cadmus.
Huh...That actually never happens in the episode. Superman wants to do it, but never does...All I will say is that it's an awesome episode. Just say the word, and I'll start uploading the eps that haven't aired in the states yet

has left HJU. Not coming back.
This episode was great. Huntress and Mr. Question (o_O) were awesome.

My god the adult content! O_O

The sublte joke about how that one bad guy likes to lick his "clams" :eek:

And The Huntress taking The Question off to do... something.

This is NOT your daddy's Super Friends. :anime:

By the Power of Gaia!!!
"The Clash" lived up to its name and then some. Jerry O' Connell had Captain Marvel down cold--everything from his idolizing of the League to his dissillusionment at the end when he felt like they weren't the heroes he thought they were. Perfect characterization. The interaction with Superman gave it a lot more depth than I thought it would. And Batman...heh. It's rare when he gets a chance to be funny on purpose.

And Luthor's in on Amanda Waller's little conspiracy plot, too...nice touch, but it's not like anyone couldn't see it coming. Lex is too much of an opportunist to let something like this slip by without taking advantage.

What the h*** happened to Superman??! This is the guy who taught me all my good morals when I was a kid? A guy who jumps to conclusions and wrecks cities on a biased hunch???

S

scikaiju

I loved the fight scene between Superman and Captain Marvel, very Kingdom Come like with CM calling out Shazam over and over. The speech Supes gave him about not indorcing anything, including deorderant and the Flash's reaction, priceless. It was weird seeing Batman try to be funny, much less him and Superman holding a conversation during a fight.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
YOU ALL!!!!! I AM GONNA KICK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I AM WAY BEHIND FROM YOU ALL!!! I am only last one to watch at 10pm!!:mad: :mad:

:p Booya

Wow Superman seemed a tad off, but this series seems to be going down a similar (if slightly different) path as the current DCU stuff, so it's not too unexpected.

I dug the Captain Marvel episode though, he's always been one of my faves. Though it's kinda sad that he seems to be reduced to the character that pops up to beat up Superman for some reason or another. Not just here, but in the Superman books from like last month too!