Ive been watching the Canadian JLU eps
and man its kicking ass with only 4 eps left to air
I really like how The Question has a big role

By the Power of Gaia!!!
Another glorious ep of JLU tonight. "The Balance" dished out a whole lot of guest appearances--Hippolyta, Hades, Felix Faust--his spirit possessing the Anihillator was a nice touch--,Tala(I wonder how long she's gonna be stuck in that mirror), and best of all, Diana and Shayera finally got things resolved(mostly) between them.

An interest point--Diana wasn't in possession of her full powers because she stole her armor WAY back in the pilot ep? Interesting. At least now we finally got to see the Lasso of Truth in action. That was a sore spot for me for a long while.

S

scikaiju

Very cool episode :198: . I loved how Shayera went on that whole rant on the "princess" before they saved Hades and fooling the demons with her wings. But yeah the thing with the armor took me by surprise a little. I got to be honest with you I never realised she nevered used the lasso of truth before now, but I'm glad they brought it in.

Wow... they seem to really love using adult humor in this show. When the sorcoress said, "Well, if you'd spent more time teaching me and less time-" then she was cut off.

Oy. O_O

Then there was, "So, he's telling me to go to-" "Pretty much."

"For a good time call..."

And they just kept coming!

LOVED this show and while I'm glad a lot of heroes are getting the spotlight, I'm starting to miss seeing Batman and Superman. I haven't see those two for a while now.

They even threw in an Evil Dead joke, with the Necronomicon. I almost expected the book to start saying, "Dead before dawn! Dead before dawn!"

I'm hardly ever one to say, "Aw, c'mon!!!" with my entertainment, but it did strike me as strange that Faust sent Diana and Shayera down to find Hades and free him instead of locking them up some place secure.

Another good one.

I wonder if we're headed toward seeing a throw down between Captain Marvel and Superman.

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
I wonder if we're headed toward seeing a throw down between Captain Marvel and Superman.
Yes, we are headed towards seeing a throw down between Captain Marvel and Superman...Just wait 3 more weeks for the episode titled "The Clash" to air. Or, if you guys are impatient, I can upload it and the remaining episodes fcor you all.

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
Last edited:
By the Power of Gaia!!!
It's almost crazy the way JLU keeps turning out great eps, and "Double Date" was no exception. Huntress and the Question made quite the couple, I must say.:p We even got into her Batman-esque origins, too.

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
I just got done watching the episode called "Flashpoint". Man, this series keeps getting better and better...If you need me to re upload those eps, drop me a PM and I'll start cracking!

S

scikaiju

That might be the one were the whole Goverment vs JLU starts to come to a head