Saw the first one... I wonder if anyone else might catch on that he's been talking to Braniac.

Great action, great plot, great use of continuity.... I haven't seen an American production this well done since Gargoyles!

For The Greater Justice...
I downloaded and watched both episodes and I just wanna kick myself for getting into JLU so late. I'm trying to work on getting Seasons 1-4 on DVD from someone.

By the Power of Gaia!!!
FreedomR8G6B1 said:
"Goliath Chronicles"

<<

>>
NOT THAT ONE!!!!!!!

*beans R8G6B1 with a gargoyle statue* :shakefist

Hariken said:
I downloaded and watched both episodes and I just wanna kick myself for getting into JLU so late. I'm trying to work on getting Seasons 1-4 on DVD from someone.

Didn't I tell you it was killer stuff? :198:

^ Hell yeah. I love the Flash. I watch his debut episode in Superman alot. :D Is it true he's gonna get alot of focus this season?

Very Cool. I was itchin' for more Justice League so I went out and bought the "Joining Forces" DVD which has 3 Unlimited episodes on it. Wish it would have a couple more eps but it was only $12 bucks. The DVD was great. I really really really want to see more eps now.

"For The Man Who Has Everything" was an EXCELLENT adaptation of the Pre-Crisis Superman story of the same name. I read that story long ago and this episode perfectly replicated that wonderful story in such great dramatic fashion. My favorite scene, as it was also in the comic, was when Mongul said to Clark... "Happy Birthday Kryptonian... I give you... OBLIVION." and Clark's eyes glowed red as he said... "Burn." That really brought a smile to my face as that was a classic scene in the original story. Supes really pounded Mongul too. I was like.. "ouch!" Just goes to show that Supes is not to be fucked with. Great episode. A+

"The Return" was also a good episode about an Android returning from Space to get Revenge on Luthor for lying to it in it's 1st stages of life. I liked how the League set up the 3 lines of defense and they still got decimated by this Android with God like powers. I though Oa had really been destroyed too. The GL Corps. were ready to sacrifice half the planet to destroy that thing and it was an interesting twist that it was Luthor that saved everyone. Another great ep.

"The Greatest Story Never Told" was ok but not as epic as the other 2 eps. I liked it though. It was funny that everyone kept calling Booster Gold "Green Lantern". Wish we could've seen more of that major fight going on instead of Booster whining about being on crowd control. It gets a B.

I really can't wait to catch up with the rest of this series. :D