By the Power of Gaia!!!
No prob :thumbs:

Y'know, what I'm wondering now is...in the JLA comics, Batman devised all these complex strategies for defeating the entire Justice League if they ever went rogue--so now with things shaping up the way they are, if that might carry over into JLU, too...

Greatness Time!
I hope so. This show is so good but they should make it hour long like smallville but you know how kids are these days. The have attention spans of 5 seconds.

S

scikaiju

Well, I don't tink a hour for every so would be thqt good IMO. Maybe for the event episodes, like Doomdays and the upcoming Suicide Squad episode. A lot of these eps work for me as a half hour show, the for the man who has everything episode for example. Actually I'm surprised how much they packed in with this last one.

And FreedomBlack I agree with you, I wouldn't be surprised if Batman started figureing out ways to take down the leauge. Maybe a small alliance with Weller or something.

Any idea of when the JLU season is going to restart? I want to see it, but I don't want to come in on the middle or end of the season. It sounds ferkin' awesome!

Actually it's soon to be taken out of rotation, so goes the word.

It'll most likely return to Saturday mornings or some other day of the week.

While it does have some incredible on going subplots and just mind blowing surprises that "THEY DID NOT HAVE TO DO!", each episode is pretty stand alone.

Jump on anytime and anywhere and you'll get a good starting point, so no worries about not knowing what's going on.

Oh wait... look like it's just moving a bit. Check this out and you'll see the schedule.

MegaRed
Green Lantern

Clan: Tenkuu Sentai

Justice League Unlimited: Season II, revealed.
Cartoon Network have released episode titles and log-lines for the remainder of Season 2 "Justice League Unlimited" episodes.

Episode #14 - The Cat and the Canary
February 5th 2005
Black Canary convinces Green Arrow to help save her mentor, the Wildcat, from his involvement in an underground, super-powered fight club.

Episode #15 - The Ties That Bind
February 12th 2005
The world's greatest escape artist needs help from the Flash in order to break a deadly enemy out of an inescapable prison on an alien planet.

Episode #16 - Doomsday Sanction
February 19th 2005
While Superman battles Doomsday in the heart of a Volcano, Batman discovers an elaborate conspiracy to destroy the Justice League.

Episode #17 - Task Force X
Five incarcerated super villains are offered suspended sentences if they can survive an impossible mission: steal a deadly weapon from the Justice League's satellite headquarters.

Episode #18 - The Balance
Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl must put aside their feud and go to the depths of Tartarus when the evil sorcerer Felix Faust establishes dominion over Hades.

Episode #19 - Double Date
Green Arrow and Black Canary race to stop The Question and Huntress from killing organized crime lord, Tobias Whale.

Episode #20 - Clash
The world's mightiest mortal, Captain Marvel, joins the Justice League but even his power may not be enough to foil Lex Luthor's latest plot.

Episode #21 - Mystery in Space
Responding to a deep space distress call, Shayera leads her reluctant teammates Vigilante and Vixen into a deadly trap.

Episode #22 - Question Authority
The Question discovers a secret that threatens to shake the very foundations of the Justice League.

Episode #23 - Flashpoint
To avenge a fallen comrade, Superman declares war on Cadmus.

Episode #24 - Panic in the Sky
With the founding members out of action, the remaining 50 heroes fight to survive Cadmus' ultimate attack on the Justice League.

Episode #25 - Divided we Fall
When most of the Justice League is incapacitated, who will be left to stand against the League deadliest enemies?

Episode #26 - Epilogue
50 years in the future, the history of the Justice League is the key to Batman's darkest secret -and his final destiny.

Thanks to www.supermanhomepage.com for the info.

Now... if only we knew when the next episodes were coming.

By the Power of Gaia!!!
New eps start in May 14th, according to TV Tome, Keith.

That reminds me...Jerry O' Connell's doing the voice of Captain Marvel In Ep. 20.

Last edited:
S

scikaiju

Man the last few episodes of the season sound increadible, they did say there was going to be another season of this right?