S

scikaiju

Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Still... good to see him and I wish that this wasn't the last time I saw him. Bruce seemed so unphased by all the news tho. From the sound of it, it was Amanda Waller and Cademus that orchestrated the events, so Bruce shouldn't have even known it would happen. Yet when Terry brought the news of matching DNA to him, Bruce took it as if Terry told him that he had a salad with his meal, but hardly ate any of it.
According to Dwayne Mcduffie, those black and white scenes were Terry's imagination. He was going over how the situation would have been played out in his head. We don't know how Bruce would have reacted, but in Terry's mind eye that how he thought Bruce would have reacted when confronted

S

scikaiju

no kidding, good thing the guys over at Rangerboard posted a link to his websites message board otherwise I would have thought the same thing

It's Judgement Time!
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Whoa.... that's a bit needlessly confusing. :confused:

No frelling kidding... His imagination? And how the hell were WE supposed to know this? I hate those writers

S

scikaiju

FreedomBlack said:
It might just be me, but I kinda got the impression he doesn't.
You know I kinda doubt that. I mean I'm sure Bruce had Terry checked out medically after he became Batman. And being as parionoid as he sdeemed to be in Batman Beyond I'm sure he did a few tests himself. It wouldn'r surprise me that he would keep the information to himself, in case Terry did blow a fuse and quit.