By the Power of Gaia!!!
Yeah, or at least update it to the look he's got in the comics now.

pic_medaaquaman.jpg

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Last night's episode was awesome. Well... Terry's father is Bruce Wayne. Yeah, they should have 2 parter of that.

Any idea Season 5 premieres on what date?

It's Judgement Time!
Epilogue was awesome but it was kind of stupid at the same time. I love BB, but couldnt they just say "Bruce is your real father" instead of feeding us this long Science BS of how they copied and extracted DNA or some complete random bull ****. It made the actual impact of teh revelation hard to swallow. Nooo they couldnt just say "Bruce fucked your mom. Your bruce's son." It had to be a long and complicated story to how its possible. Nonsense that didnt need to be there.

But yeah, also very awesome to see the Phantasm. I remember seeing that movie in theaters. I loved it. I hated the fact that the Phantasm wasnt after Batman though like the commercials suggested. That the phantasm was just a sympathetic villain who looked bad ass. Then again, most batman villains are sympathetic. It was kewl in retrospect. But as a kid I didnt like that idea much.

But yeah. Episode filled with awesomeness
==

Mega Ranger said:
OH! I can finally talk about this Episode. Yes considering MOTP was one of my favorite movies I was Overjoyed to see Phantasm. but more importantly the thing I've been waiting for since Batman Beyond first started airing they FINALLY played the Batman Theme.

(The one episode with inque doesn't count)

*AHEM* They played the batman theme TWICE in Batman Beyond. =_= for SHAME that you overlooked that!

Once during the Inque episode. (why doesnt that count? It was the theme, I knew it was the theme. It sent chills down my spine. I loved it. It freaking counts!)

And during the episode with Ras Al ghul. (Another great episode).

Though honestly, JLU can do what they will but I dont consider it part of BB the series. Because you know what, sometimes I feel like the writers of JLU hate BB. I think they do. Because that stupid Time Episode of JLU where Terry dies. OF ELECTRIC WHIPS. ELECTRIC WHIPs killed him and the ENTIRE episode he was getting beat and dogged and suckered by every fucking villain. Hes better than that ****. And Im not saying Electro Whips couldnt kill him but dammit. Its fucking LAME. Its a really lame way to kill a character like that. Sure everything is fixed and hes back but it was still lame as hell. Hell it wasnt even dramatic or anything when it happened. Like the writers didnt give a **** and wanted to kill him to show their hate for the character. =_= so **** those writers! If you are going to kill someone like Terry do it appropriately and with a little more EMOTION. I mean cmon!

Sorry. But I loved BB and the Batman cartoon series. So its important. Its sad that characters like Static Shock get good treatment and Terry doesnt.

Oh sure epilogue was great but it was also lame in story telling. Just say "Im your real father". Cut the stupid science BS. Seriously! RAAAWR!

By the Power of Gaia!!!
Zensouken said:
What is that, some magic gauntlet hand....of JUSTICE!!!

That's exactly what it is. The Lady of the Lake gave him a "living water" replica of his lost hand. She also gave him the title of "Waterbearer" to go with it, but exactly what that is hasn't been explained yet.

http://www.dccomics.com/secret_files/dc_character.php?sc_dc_itemCode=ladyofthelake

GrnPsychoGarren said:
Because that stupid Time Episode of JLU where Terry dies. OF ELECTRIC WHIPS. ELECTRIC WHIPs killed him and the ENTIRE episode he was getting beat and dogged and suckered by every fucking villain.

I don't think it was straight-out electricty, dude. Remember how they hacked through all of GL's attacks so easy? It made me think they were yellow-energy derived, like Sinestro's ring.

But yeah--Terry's death was pretty pointless back in that ep.

Last edited:
FreedomBlack said:
I don't think it was straight-out electricty, dude. Remember how they hacked through all of GL's attacks so easy? It made me think they were yellow-enegry derived, like Sinestro's ring.

But yeah--Terry's death was pretty pointless back in that ep.

I thought it worked on yellow stuff. He fought Sinestro and didn't need any fancy tricks to win. Maybe they need to make the writers talk to each other better.

That was a pretty good wrap-up to the season, I hope they can keep the edgy tone next one.

That was just one big, "THEY DID NOT HAVE TO DO THAT!!!"

While I was in awe and slathered in hearty portions of joy while watching the show, afterwards there was a part of me that said, "They... didn't need to do that" when it came to how damned convoluted they made Terry the son of Bruce.

Too many jacked up and weird twists there.

I'm glad that my boy McGuiness got a proper and deserved send off, especially when they didn't have to do that at all, but I do wish the way Bruce fathered Terry were a bit less ridiculous.

Still... good to see him and I wish that this wasn't the last time I saw him. Bruce seemed so unphased by all the news tho. From the sound of it, it was Amanda Waller and Cademus that orchestrated the events, so Bruce shouldn't have even known it would happen. Yet when Terry brought the news of matching DNA to him, Bruce took it as if Terry told him that he had a salad with his meal, but hardly ate any of it.

It's Judgement Time!
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
That was just one big, "THEY DID NOT HAVE TO DO THAT!!!"

While I was in awe and slathered in hearty portions of joy while watching the show, afterwards there was a part of me that said, "They... didn't need to do that" when it came to how damned convoluted they made Terry the son of Bruce.

Thank you! I agree completely and what I was ranting about above.

I totally know what you were talking about. The whole episode was a great gift they didn't need to do, but then they muck it all up with all that techno babble.

Actually, I thought they were going to go the route of that little psychic girl futzing with reality to bring Terry about, and I would've accepted that over re-written reproductive genetic blahblablah....

But whatever... still, damn good hook up and proper send off, so I'll take it.

Also, it looks like Terry's little brother has Bruce Wayne potential as well. :cool: