By the Power of Gaia!!!
I think it's possible to address the whole Phantasm angle next season. There's certainly enough room for speculation now that we've actually seen her.

S

scikaiju

*imagines Phantasm vs Batman and the JLU* I'm sorry, but that one would have to be a two parter, especially if they used it as part of the overall LOD arc

S

scikaiju

I heard something awhile back I found interesting. Much like how JLU couldn't use the bat villians because of The Batman, the new show couldn't use Scarecrow and Ras Al Guhl because of Batman Begins. Now if this is true The JLU crew would be wise to pick the right to these two up.

We already know Luthor and Grood are in the new LOD, and I'm halfway expecting Sinestro, Cheetah and Bizarro to show up. So adding Scarecrow would go with the original vibe. We already know the creators of the show are fans of the old Superfriends show seeing how many, for lack of a better term, easter eggs they put in this season alone.

But personally, I think Ras Al Guhl would be a more interesting choice. He be almost like the Batman of the group IMO. Be there only when he thought he was needed, maybe give them a bit of information here and there. Granted Al Guhl isn't exactly a team player, but I see him using the LOD to further his own goals. And that would be interesting on a couple of levels, especially if the LOD discovered they were being used.

Just idle speculation on my part, but what do you guys think

By the Power of Gaia!!!
Ra's would a good choice, but I think his mindset would put him at odds with most of the LOD, which could be a pretty interesting contrast when you think about it.

S

scikaiju

FreedomR8G6B1 said:
...I still have this "bad" feeling that JLU will use that "Chimp." :confused:
Then again they almost, almost made the wonder twins cool. So I'm confident if they did bring in the "Chimp", they find something(if there is anything that is) interesting to do with him