I wouldn't say out of nowhere. I think they explained pretty well, considering Brainiac always has an ace in the hole one way or another.

Well... Braniac "inhabited" Luther's body by blasting him and not killing him. In this last episode he blasted ALL of the 8 founders of the JLU... so I'm just waiting for him to take Batman over. Cuz if he was truly intelligent, that's what he'd do (I figure Superman could resist the nano technology... but Batman is just a human).

By the Power of Gaia!!!
JLU ended its awesome season tonight with "Epilogue"--quietly dramatic and full of revelations. So many, I can't say anything without revealing too much. But one thing happened that I've been waiting all season for--Dr. Light FINALLY SPEAKS!!!:D

I have to thank the cast and crew of JLU for entertaining me so much these past few eps and for the whole season long. It's hard to find this kind of consistent quality in an animated series these days. I look forward to next season...and to the coming of the Legion of Doom.

S

scikaiju

I totally agree FB, I might add it was nice to see one of this crews previous shows finally get somekind of closer. But I wouldn't mind seeing some direct to video movies showing some of the stuff afterwards :D .

S

scikaiju

Yeah that was pretty cool, nice to see a bat "villan" finally brought in this season. I wonder if she was smart enough to stay under the JLU rader all this time. Then again that might make a kick ass episode next season

OH! I can finally talk about this Episode. Yes considering MOTP was one of my favorite movies I was Overjoyed to see Phantasm. but more importantly the thing I've been waiting for since Batman Beyond first started airing they FINALLY played the Batman Theme.

(The one episode with inque doesn't count)