FreedomBlack said:
Perhaps a few Xena alumni, too. I can totally see Hudson Leick as the Silver Banshee. :D

2069_400x600.jpg

Looks like Sindel from MK. :confused:

By the Power of Gaia!!!
From the Toonzone Forums: JLU Season 3 Spoilers

It starts after Luthor has spent some time in prison. He's being transported in a prison van, out of which he tosses a prison guard. As Luthor's driving in a frantic getaway, he seems to be talking to someone who isn't there. He eventually wrecks the van and runs on foot. He gets to a dead end and the police corner him with guns drawn.

A hand reaches through the wall and pulls Luthor through, leaving the wall intact. The police are confused. Luthor is next seen on a speeder boiks of some sort on a swamp; the person driving drops him off, and a figure walks toward him. Apparently, he was freed by . . . a large, talking gorilla. Presumably, Gorilla Grodd. Grodd assures Luthor he'll be interested in:

A large building rises out of the swamp. It's shaped sort of like a Manta head, if you ask me. It opens up, and there are a lot of silhouettes in there. Silhouettes of villains.

It's the Legion of Doom!

All I can say is... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yep...Ichthulhu's head used as an HQ...and the introduction of Gleek the purple chimp as the JLU's mascot... :confused:

S

scikaiju

oh man, if it was any other creative team I'd be worried about this. But seeing what they did with season 2 I'm expecting to be blown out of the water.... again

By the Power of Gaia!!!
I was a little worried tonight after the empty feeling the Teen Titans season finale left me with. But once again, JLU delivered on all points with "Divided We Fall". The Brainiac/Luthor connection was revealed--and it made perfect sense, too--the founding members being the only ones left to stop them, the Justice Lords...well, kinda :p, Flash tapping into the Speed Force and so much more I can't even touch on to keep from spoiling it.

Thank GOD we're getting another season after the awesomeness they gave us tonight. :D

S

scikaiju

I'm running out of things to say about JLU, that's how awesome this season has been. Loved they put in the speed force, loved how they brought in the "Justuce Lords", hell I loved Green Arrows little speech at the end. Bring on Season 3 of JLU