S

scikaiju

It's a shame this show has to end, but damn did it go out on a high note. I honestly don't know what to say. It felt, what's the right word here, "big" enough to be a finale. And a pperance of just about everybody including the return of J'ohn just kicked major ass.ALthough I'm still in shocked over who saved the day at the end. Although I do a gree with Fayt that this should have been longer. The one hour fomat they used to have would have worked well with this one. But it was still satisfying way to end the series

has left HJU. Not coming back.
"Lex-Flippin'-Luthor."

-Superman

:laugh:

EDIT: Well, that is it. Justice League Unlimited is over. I'm gonna miss one of the best show ever. Overall, the finale was great but little bit rushed tho. Good battle.

Justice League Forever!!

Am I only the one who is having a feeling that there is gonna be a new JLU The Movie in the future?

Last edited:
Lurker
I just combine "Alive" and "Destroyer" as one finale and follow it up with the REAL finale "Epilouge", and I'm fine with how the storyline went. This season was a love letter to Challenge of the Superfreinds and very little else in terms of strong character development (the only JLU members to get ANYTHING this season were Hawkgirl, Green Lantern, and Flash really)