And seven episodes in, it's not as bad as I expected it to be. The first and last time I saw anything concerning Magiranger was when it was turned into Mystic Force...and I don't wanna get into that.

I like the Ozu siblings a lot, even though Kai took some getting used to. Being a guy who has lots of brothers and sisters, the dynamics between the Ozus is something I can relate to.

The fights are decent, some acrobatics here, some swordplay there, and flashy magic everywhere. :)

It has its pretty kooky moments, but I've blocked out Madora Boy from my mind now :laugh:

By the way, what episodes does the Magitopia movie take place between?

HEROW
Yeah, I loved Magirangers, it was far from the usual Sentai, but I still loved it because of the theme, the main characters, the villains, and especially the mecha.

Read my smart post
Magiranger is a pretty good Sentai. I liked that it's different, my only real complaint is the way they get new spells got annoying after a while. MagiGreen was my favorite :D

Some kind of Beast mode
Magiranger is a pretty good Sentai. I liked that it's different, my only real complaint is the way they get new spells got annoying after a while. MagiGreen was my favorite :D

You always gotta go green. :buttrock:

MagiFanboy
Magiranger is my favorite Super Sentai thus far, and once its finished building up steam and laying groundwork, it gets amazing.

Now, regarding when to watch the movie Bride of Infershia...that takes place between episodes 25 and 26.

The Meteor has landed
Ah Magiranger, the first Sentai I watched from TV-N. It was a pretty good series to me and, it on my 2nd place of favorite Sentais currently (First is the Pirates). I remember getting the MagiPhone from my cousins when he went to Japan and losing it 3 days later :disappoin. But, the most thing I remember from watching this was, the magic in it . It just sucked you in, sure it had A TON of Fillers but, the filler still had the current plot going to them time from time.

And in the end, MagiShine took the place of MagiRed when he showed up in the show as my favorite Magiranger.

Last edited:
MagiFanboy
Ah Magiranger, the first Sentai I watched from TV-N. IT was a pretty good series to mand, it on my 2nd place of favorite Sentais currently (First is the Pirates). I remember getting the MagiPhone from my cousins when he went to Japan and losing it 3 days later :disappoin. But, the most thing I remember from watching this was, the magic in it . It just sucked you in, sure it had A TON of Fillers but, the filler still had the current plot going to them time from time.

Sucks about losing the MagiPhone, as that's one piece of merchandise I would shell out cash for if I had any. But I have to say, I don't see Magiranger as having "a Ton of Filler"; each episode either advances plot, character, or introduces a spell that gets used later on, and usually all three. Episodes 8, 10, and 22 are the closest to what I'd call filler due to being lighter on the ongoing plot than the rest, but they still fulfill the character and spell quotas, making it difficult to skip over them.

And in the end, MagiShine took the place of MagiRed when he showed up in the show as my favorite Magiranger.

I have no favorite Magiranger, because I simply can't decide between any of them.

Altair
MagiRanger was the Sentai that I absolutely hated at first. Once I gave it a true try I absolutely loved it. It's one of my favorites.

Still don't like the design for MagiShine or his motif. However Hikaru was a fun character.