Ffixbox.jpg

I just found out that freeze and water attacks cure heat status and also restore health. I played the game before and never known about such a mechanic. The fire spells will also heal freeze status. It's amazing how the developers thought about all the little details while making these older games. You don't often get to see that in the mostly generic modern games.
Is there anything else ( that is obscure ) that I should know about the game ?

Last edited:
Ffixbox.jpg

I just found out that freeze and water attacks cure heat status and also restore health. I played the game before and never known about such a mechanic. The fire spells will also heal freeze status. It's amazing how the developers thought about all the little details while making these older games. You don't often get to see that in the mostly generic modern games.
Is there anything else ( that is obscure ) that I should know about the game ?
Woah! Never knew that aspect of the game. Might as well play this game once more! What I miss most about this game is Steiner! Wanna know why? Of course, you know why! Haha!

Wow! I have been playing this game for a long time and it is only now I learned about this. Hahaha, surely I'll try to use that technique later. I always get bummed out whenever I lack items within the game. Thank you for the info.

Well it makes sense I guess when you think about it, hot cures cold and vice versa. I am not sure that I knew that not ever even really thought to try. Kinda strange how things like that can creep up on you.

Wow, you learn something new about this great game everyday- and Final Fantasy 9 is my favorite game with some of the great characters like Aldelbert Steiner and Vivi. This game is the series creator's favorite game as well- being Hironobu Sakaguchi !
final-fantasy-ix-5-2-470x310@2x.jpg

That is good to know, I didn't even know that was possible.