I've seen Gavan, Sharivan, Shaider, and Spielban. Gavan to me was okay. Sharivan was good. Shaider was awesome. And Spielban was cool.

I've yet to watch Juspion. And I've been wondering what it's like compared to the other four shows. Many have told me that it's epic.

Eye See You
Juspion complete kills the Sheriffs in terms of fight scenes and storyline and we all know how badass the Shaider storyline ended up being.

Madgarren is probally one of the coolest villians and his fights with Juspion are memorable as hell.

WATCH this series if you ever get the chance to.

They call her one-eye
Absolutely fantastic. Might not be as story-oriented as Speilban was but it's a great wacky awesome show and you'd do yourself a disservice not to watch it.

It basically took all the stuff the Space Sheriff trilogy did, took a new spin on it, added a mecha (which wasn't used too much but wasn't just thrown in there for toys) and has overall enjoyable likable main heroes and villains.

Check it out as soon as you can, you won't regret it.

Eye See You
I'm thinking maybe they wanted to make a new Trilogy starting with Juspion and Spielban's designs were meant to have some resemblance but then they scrapped the plans last minute.

Mad Skillz
Rather glad they did. I can understand wanting things to look the same, but those two designs just seemed a little too close for comfort, even more so than ZO and J did in Kamen Rider.

Eye See You
Actually I still sometimes **** up ZO and J since they look so similar.

But the absolute worst is Ultraman & Zoffy, for me anyway.

Prism Flash!
But the absolute worst is Ultraman & Zoffy, for me anyway.
That shouldn't fall in the worst catogary, for its quite simple to tell them apart, since Zoffy has those accomplishment medals/beads on his chest and arms, unlike UMan (unless you're refering to Ultraman and Jack, then I would understand the slight confusion). I still think J is the most lazyly-designed, especially coming right after ZO.

Eye See You
True.

Zoffy/Hayata/Jack

J/ZO

Juspion/Spielban

These are all of the similar looking heroes that confuse alot of fans.

Last edited:
Prism Flash!
You forgot these two grandpas. :laugh:

ridersdd.png