Having a Drivers License, signing up for the draft (18yr old Males) are just two of the ways.

Like a Tiger boss
I figured signing to be drafted was one. Though just because you sign doesnt mean you are going to get drafted.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I didn't register to vote and I got a summons for jury duty. I thought having a driver's license puts you on the list for jury duty.
I'm not sure if it varies by state, but in Mississippi juries are pulled from registered voters.

Now Demonic
I've done it.

Most boring day I've ever had in my entire life, never do I wish to repeat the experience my god I should have brought my laptop or DS with me.

Like a Tiger boss
I didn't think that was allowed. o_O You have to idk pay attention. Though id imagine if you could level that would be the time to do so. xD

Someday...once more
i live in Tennessee and i thought that if summoned for jury duty and it causes you to miss work, your employer has to pay you regardless. i may be mistaken in this understanding.

The World Warrior
i live in Tennessee and i thought that if summoned for jury duty and it causes you to miss work, your employer has to pay you regardless. i may be mistaken in this understanding.

Nope, you're right, your employer must compensate you for time served.

Is not impressed right now...
It's sad that the only people on juries are

1) People who don't know how to get out of it
2) People with nothing better to do