Throwing Some Justice!
Did any of you ever did it? Not me, but I have a friend at work thats currently doing it this week. He's not flattered about it from what I know. Same with my dad, but this will be his second time. The last time he did it was back in the 80's.

I am the law
I had to do it, and while it fucked me over work-wise, in the end I found it interesting. Then again I like court drama shows.

The World Warrior
I was called in, but after hours of waiting outside the courtroom, a lawyer came out and said that the defendant had plead guilty and that we could leave. It didn't help that I had a cold that day, and that the building was fucking arctic. Five hours of sitting for a whopping $10 bucks, which didn't even cover the gas it took to get downtown.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I got a juror qualification form about a month or so ago and sent it in, but no one ever called. I don't think I'd mind it so much, really. However, I wouldn't want to serve on a Grand Jury where you have to meet once or twice a month for a set number of months. That would not be ideal. At all.

Like a Tiger boss
Ive gotten called to be selected but i never get selected. My state lets you have the option of giving the money to the local animal shelter and thats what i do. 6 bucks isnt enough for me to live on so the animals can have it. id give it anyways but still. My sis had it. Cried at the end because the jury she served on were a bunch of dicks and such.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I almost ended up as an alternate on a jury once, but that's it. Thank goodness. I wouldn't have been able to survive two weeks of no paycheck...

I liked him when he wasn't a god
No. In fact one of the reasons I don't vote is that I don't want my name on the electoral roll which, among other things, can lead to you being called up for jury duty.

My uncle did actually serve on the jury for a murder case at one stage but the trial was short and he said it wasn't all that interesting

No. In fact one of the reasons I don't vote is that I don't want my name on the electoral roll which, among other things, can lead to you being called up for jury duty.

My uncle did actually serve on the jury for a murder case at one stage but the trial was short and he said it wasn't all that interesting

I take it you live in the U.S.

It doesn;t matter if you vote or not. You still are put on the list. They have like 4 or 5 other things that put you on the list.

I didn't register to vote and I got a summons for jury duty. I thought having a driver's license puts you on the list for jury duty.