Jungle Beast, Spirit Unleashed!

tails

Golden Deal
yup surely, because of the team Up of RPM and Samurai^^

That´s why they recently had a poll on the PR FB page.
Maybe they make also a matathon for OO.

Shogun_Master

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Eh, the last third of that season was fairly watchable, although it, and the entire show as a whole, could have been a lot better.

ForeverRed

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Jungle Fury is very tolerable to watch. I have a problem with this show is... Casey.

Decent season.

Too bad, I don't have Nicktoon.

Vitor

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
hope i can watch it could not stand it when it aired

Well I couldn't stand RPM when it aired (and I still can't after rewatching it), but that doesn't make my opinion any less invalid since it's "ZOMG BEST SEASON EVA!!! XD"

Demi-Fiend

Now Demonic
I liked Jungle fury. Except a particular episode where Casey made a kid his servant at the end for stealing a buck for him by telling him the power rangers destroy all evil people and because he stole he was evil.

That was complete bullshit.

Weird....this just seems....random...

They better show RPM that world needs to see it and that crap slot on abc was not enough!

ForeverRed

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Well, Spirit Rangers were definitely worth to watch.

Thanks goodness, no battlizer in JF.

**** Battlizer ****.

Storm Eagle

I liked Jungle Fury. Except a particular episode where Casey made a kid his servant at the end for stealing a buck for him by telling him the Power Rangers destroy all evil people and because he stole he was evil.

That was complete bullshit.

He never told the kid any of that. He told him that the Power Rangers don't like thieves. Not that they destroy evil people.